The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 15178 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »
"Should we do something?"
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:21 PM »
Jackal watched. "Not yet.... but if things start to look rough, I'm going in there and straightening them out."
His hand tightened on the grip of his shamshir as he watched events unfold inside the warehouse.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:16:49 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2012, 05:51:23 PM »
Luke chuckled slightly.
"I'd love to see you try. They look like they could kick your tail!"
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2012, 05:53:29 PM »
Jackal looks back at Luke.
"Don't judge a book by its cover. I can hold my own. And besides, you'll be helping me. "
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »
"Well, yeah, but still....."
Luke nudges Jackal in a friendly sort of way.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2012, 05:57:23 PM »
Jackal looks back. "What?"

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2012, 05:59:28 PM »
"Nothing. They're really going at it, aren't they?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
"Hmm... yeah, so far." He puts a finger to Luke's lips. "Shh. We can't let them know that we're here yet."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2012, 04:21:12 AM »
*max watched azily as the two from the bar walked into the wearhouse, mere seconds later groups of kids came running out and vanishing into the allys* hmm, looks like this just got more interesting, might even head down for a better look.

*he hoped up laziy and started calmly heading from rooftop to rooftop and headed towards the wearhouse, climbing down and heading into the wearhouse, standing siently behind the two from the bar, listening to them blaber on before moving around them without them noticing and looking into the room that seemed to be the center of attention, making sure to stay out of sight.*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »
Rachel jumped to her feet and into a defensive stance, adrenaline kicking in for a fight.  Her shoulder was sore from the fall, so it hindered her a bit.  The cold feeling in the pit of her stomach grew every second, almost bringing her to her knees.  She gritted her teeth.  'Not here...'

Tabitha motioned Elizabeth to quiet, smirking and forgetting her anger at her.  This was almost too good.  She stepped forward, smiling and holding out her hands in an open gesture.  "Ah, you're finally here child.  I was wondering when I'd see you again."

Rachel took a step back.  "What do you want?"  The cold continued to grow, faster though.  'She's...  She's making it do this...'

Tabitha stepped between Rachel and the door, touching her chest.  "Perhaps you can guess.  You're smarter than that."  Rachel's blood seemed to turn to ice from Tabitha's touch.  She could hardly move or breathe, just as on the docks.  Tabitha forced Rachel back, closing the door and grinning, fangs already dripping black venom.

Rachel forced her body to step away.  She stepped into a wall, Tabitha following.  She gritted her teeth.  "Get... away."  Tabitha just laughed.

"You'll be perfect child."  She lifted Rachel's arm to her mouth and bit down.  Blood dripped onto the floor, mixed with venom.  Rachel tried to scream, yell, hell, even WHIMPER, anything but stand there and do nothing, but nothing came out.  Her head swam.  Her breath hitched.  Her vision spun and blackened.  Rachel fell, unconscious within a minute.  Tabitha let go of her arm and caught Rachel easily on her arm.  She smiled.  "Easier than I thought it'd be with this one.  Get the bed with straps ready Elizabeth.  We have a day of fun ahead."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2012, 10:31:02 PM »
Elizabeth's fur flattens out when Tabitha motions for her to be quiet. She winces when she sees the all to familiar look of pain cross Rachel's face. She knew what that cool felt like, knew what Tabitha's fangs felt like as well. Tabithas voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"in a few min. please miss.i want to make sure we're alone if you dont mind."

Elizabeth starts looking around behind crates sniffing the air. 'ah there we are' she thought as she picked up a few forigen sents. 'now to find you.....'
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »
Rachel jumped to her feet and into a defensive stance, adrenaline kicking in for a fight.  Her shoulder was sore from the fall, so it hindered her a bit.  The cold feeling in the pit of her stomach grew every second, almost bringing her to her knees.  She gritted her teeth.  'Not here...'

Tabitha motioned Elizabeth to quiet, smirking and forgetting her anger at her.  This was almost too good.  She stepped forward, smiling and holding out her hands in an open gesture.  "Ah, you're finally here child.  I was wondering when I'd see you again."

Rachel took a step back.  "What do you want?"  The cold continued to grow, faster though.  'She's...  She's making it do this...'

Tabitha stepped between Rachel and the door, touching her chest.  "Perhaps you can guess.  You're smarter than that."  Rachel's blood seemed to turn to ice from Tabitha's touch.  She could hardly move or breathe, just as on the docks.  Tabitha forced Rachel back, closing the door and grinning, fangs already dripping black venom.

Rachel forced her body to step away.  She stepped into a wall, Tabitha following.  She gritted her teeth.  "Get... away."  Tabitha just laughed.

"You'll be perfect child."  She lifted Rachel's arm to her mouth and bit down.  Blood dripped onto the floor, mixed with venom.  Rachel tried to scream, yell, hell, even WHIMPER, anything but stand there and do nothing, but nothing came out.  Her head swam.  Her breath hitched.  Her vision spun and blackened.  Rachel fell, unconscious within a minute.  Tabitha let go of her arm and caught Rachel easily on her arm.  She smiled.  "Easier than I thought it'd be with this one.  Get the bed with straps ready Elizabeth.  We have a day of fun ahead."
"Not so fast, snake."
Within a matter of mere seconds, Jackal drew his shamshir, stepped forward a few paces, and pressed its point against the snake's neck. He glared at the reptile intensely, his bright blue eyes burning with an unseen fire. "Hand the girl over, you bitch. You have no right to harm an innocent child." He started to press the tip of his sword deeper into the woman's neck. "I suggest you comply... I have no qualms against slaying such a malicious creature." The cat looked at the girl searching behind the crates briefly, but she was of no worry... at the moment. "Um... you ARE evil, right? Because if you're not, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't kill me... or report me to the... oh, who am I kidding, you're totally evil. Now let the girl go."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:04:38 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2012, 11:24:48 PM »
Elizabeth snarles and runs towards the innoclent boy  threating her employer. She slides the last few feet and knocks the soward away from her and out of the boys hands. "YOU DARE THREATEN HER?!" She snarles and puffs up.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2012, 11:32:33 PM »
Jackal jumps back, then rolls forward and retrieves his sword. "Well, I'm sorry," he said, sheathing the shamshir, "but this bitch just hurt that girl. I'm pretty sure that justifies my actions." He glared at the snake. "And she desreves threatening, from my perspective." His face lightened. "Well... apparently I've made an error here. I'm very sorry. But... could you please let the girl go and explain exactly what's going on here? Because I still don't see any good reason why she's justified to try to kill an innocent girl."

(Gonna be away for a few days... doctor's orders... hope I can keep my mania under control... I'll most likely be back on Friday.)
(Please wait for me?)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2012, 11:42:50 PM »
"We dont have to explain anyhitng to you, oh by the way, i did nto get a chance to give this to you and your friend.." She hands him two of the same letter envlopes. "now be a good little boy and run off and let the women settle this private matter." Elizabeth still looked pissed and still wanted to kill him for even adressing her employer without permission.