The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 15161 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2012, 01:45:18 AM »
 >:( (FRACK.... YOU....)
(He's not a thug!!)
Jackal, who had lost the odd sense soon after he had left, watched the lizard leave the tavern. "I'm not as gullable as you think, sir," Jackal said to himself, chuckling as he entered the establishment. The boy and his sister were there now... and so was his friend.
"Hello, unnamed individual," he said to the wolf-lion. "How are you, and what did that gullible lizard tell you?"

(I'm sorry... I just get pissed sometimes. and he isn't all-knowing... but I just realized it would be out of character since he's lived in that Furzanian town all his live and knows like everyone.)
(Alright, Aldrea)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:11:06 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2012, 02:04:19 AM »
cif u cant do that. you left, thats what happened.. please.. dont cause problems.. )

Elizabeth waits nerviously for Tabitha to acknowlage her presence and hopes to what ever is out there that she wasn't going to be pissed at her.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »
(Cif, Kaya's right.  You left with no notion of being wrong, and no one told you otherwise.  Don't act like you are all knowing.  You aren't.  I was going to pass the "Feeling", but I'm starting to reconsider.  It doesn't hurt to be wrong occasionally Cif.  That's what makes a character interesting.)

Tabitha sat at the table placed in the middle, looking around disapprovingly.  Groups stood and sat nearby, scarfing what they had gotten.  'Filthy.  Absolutely filthy.  I swear she has no standards.' 

Tabitha looked up at Elizabeth.  "I assume you have done what I asked for?  I don't like to be delayed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel slid past people here and there, persuing a tiny girl.  She hadn't meant to scare the rugrat.  Not much anyway.  She just asked her why she'd tried to tuck into Rachel's bag.  Rachel sighed.  Couldn't say she blamed her from her looks.  Even under layers her ribs stuck out.  She hurried in a break in the people.

"Hey!  I just want to talk to you kid!" she yelled.  Fewer people crowded them now, getting to the lower district.  Rachel watched her hurry into a large warehouse, not far ahead.  She slowed.  No need to run in and trip.  She walked up to the door, straightening her jacket.  The door latched only just, hinges at an odd angle from time.  Rachel pulled it open carefully, stepping in and latching it behind her.  Wasn't easy, but she managed.

The area she'd walked into opened into a large, cluttered room.  Just junk at first glance, but closer inspection revealed little beds here and there.  Everything from old, too big laundry to piles of paper formed blankets, getting moderately better further in.  A door, thick and heavy stood in the wall.  She'd not seen the little girl as she'd walked among the beds, so maybe she'd gotten through here without her seeing.

She opened the door slowly, quietly, and peeked around.  Her eyes widened.  The snake lady!  She was sitting there, seemingly disgusted, and furniture obscured part of her figure, but it was definitely her.  The chill in Rachel's gut grew.  Her breath quickened.  She didn't even know this lady, but she just felt so WRONG.  Something...  An aura almost.  It was just so wrong...

"I assume you have done what I asked for?  I don't like to be delayed."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
" I.. I still have two more letters to deliver.. You surprised me.. i wasn't expecting y-you until next month....." Elizabeth stood there nervously trying not to look her in the eyes.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
"So sir... i never caught your name before, sir," Jackal said as he cared to the boy's bruises. He turned back to him. "Sorry again, Nathan."
The boy smiled "It's cool, man," he said.
Jackal smiled. "Thanks." He turned back to the wolf-lion. "So what's your name?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:56:32 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2012, 10:46:35 PM »
*max waked around the allyways for a while, not really looking for anything but just hoping to findsomething interesting to kill some time on. after a while he just settled on a rooftop overlooking some wearhouses where the sun was fairly warm, and quietly watched a girl run into one of them* hmm, don't see that often.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2012, 11:04:18 PM »
(That's alright Cif.  That's just what it came off as, not necessarily the intention.  You're welcome to join us with Tabitha, I just wish you wouldn't immediately do the exact same way.)

Tabitha shook her head sadly.  "Tsk, tsk.  Elizabeth, you know I don't like failure."  She stood from the table, fangs dropping down.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »
Elizabeth flinched a bit when Tabitha spoke and reflexivly shied back a few steps. "i-i wasnt aware you were comming this early miss. please... "

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2012, 03:48:18 AM »
"So sir... i never caught your name before, sir," Jackal said as he cared to the boy's bruises. He turned back to him. "Sorry again, Nathan."
The boy smiled "It's cool, man," he said.
Jackal smiled. "Thanks." He turned back to the wolf-lion. "So what's your name?"
"Luke, and yours?"
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »
Jackal got up and walked over. "Real name's Eric, but most people call me Jackal," he said,shaking the wolf-lion's hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Luke."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2012, 12:36:14 AM »
Tabitha advanced on her, hissing her words.  "Does that matter?"

Rachel leaned forward, watching the trainwreck unfold.  She was unable to to look away.  Not even to her hand that was slipping beneath her.  She only noticed when she crashed through the open door.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2012, 12:55:00 AM »
Suddenly, Jackal's sixth sense kicked in again. "Oh crud," he said, realizing the danger. "Come on, Luke, there's trouble afoot..." With those words, he ran out of the tavern, not checking to see if Luke was following him. He eventually came to a warehouse... and got there just in time to see the girl from earlier fall through the door.
Christ help me, he thought, sneaking forward.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »
Luke followed Jackal, wondering what was going on.
As they reached the warehouse, he asked, quietly, "What's going on?"
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »
" I-I.. no miss. it doesn't... " Elizabeth fumbles backwords a few more steps then looked to where she herd the sound of someone tumbling through the door. Her fur bristled. No one should know where she was. She whistles shrilly, the signal for her, lackeys for lack of a better word, to clear out to a different location. they all dropped what there were doing and piratically dissolved out of the warehouse. Elizabeth has forgotten about Tabitha and growls in the direction of the same girl from the docks. "What are YOU doing here?!" she snarls stalking foreward.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2012, 05:36:31 PM »
Jackal looks back at Luke. "Frankly, I have no clue... but I think that girl's in trouble... and that snake..." He shook his head. "She's DEFINITELY bad news."