The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 15136 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 11:59:55 PM »
"I know your a girl because there is no way my teacher would have pulled you aside if you went, i also was charged withhaving someone deliver you your letter and. the lady that pulled you aside wasn't soposto come into port for another week. I don't work for anyone, and..i-i.. " she winces and sounds pained "I live on the streets as well. did i enlighten you enough to satisfy your curiosity?"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2012, 01:11:50 AM »
"No, but it'll do."  Rachel sat down slowly, handing her companion the cloak.  "Listen, thank you for your help, but I have a thief to track down.  Tell the person that wrote the letter I know what I'm doing."  She stood again and turned to walk toward the door.

Before she could take a step, that same cold feeling flared up, stopping her breath for a moment before it died down.  She touched her stomach where it resided.  'Must be getting the flu...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tabitha smiled, riding in a cart to Elizabeth's hideout, when she sensed the child's presence.  'Perfect.  I don't even have to get up.'  Her mind reached out to Elizabeth.  'Elizabeth.  Meet me at your safe house in five minutes.  We have... THINGS to discuss.'  She cut the bond quickly, leaning back.  "All according to plan..."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2012, 02:39:31 AM »
Elizabeth shudders as the ice creaps into her mind the sighs as it leaves. "rachel please... you have to stay for a bitlonger .."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2012, 03:41:24 AM »
*max watches cautiously as strangers walked in and out of the tavern, shaking his head a little seeing one of them pull up their cloak after they walked in, making sure to keep his face hidden under the rim or his hat, (not wearing a cloke or hood) watching with one pale yellow eye through a thin wedge that was left from a knife fight over a year ago*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2012, 07:58:46 PM »
Jackal looked over at the other man, studying him intently. He was a lace monitor by the looks of it; he had the right shape, and his hands were covered in scales. As he watched the lizard, he noticed that beneath his hat, the man was scanning the tavern, as if looking for someone, with one bright, yellow eye.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:45:25 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2012, 08:51:45 PM »
"please, it would look odd if we both left at the same time. i'll go first. you dont want to get stopped do you?" elizabeth hopes that reasioning would work. she did not want her to run into Lady Tabitha again.

(-_- cif.shes powerful enough that she knows how to control it.. it would not have effected yu.she did not touch you either.. so just no.. please. your character does not need to feel everything.. -_- )

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2012, 01:10:37 AM »
Rachel shuddered at the cold that started to creep up from her stomach to her chest.  "I'll be fine.  No one has any reason to stop me."  She walked slowly toward the door, tugging her coat closer around her.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:21:42 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2012, 06:04:27 AM »
(um cif....mind making sure you know what i look like before discribing me? i'm not wearing any visible meapons and my tail is around my waist under my large coat out of sight)

*max noticed the one who had put his cloak up after eantering and watched him closely, his tail wraping around the hilt of a small dagger under his coat and behind his back, ready for if the stranger tried anything. finaly his food and drink arived and he payed quietly, not taking his eyes off the stranger*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2012, 08:50:40 PM »
As Jackal watched the tavern's door, he felt the other man's gaze upon him, and, looking  over at the lizard  using his perepheral vision, confirmed that fact. He squirmed uncomfortably, his hand brushing the hilt of his dagger. He wasn't sure of this man's intentions. He managed to sit still as the lizard ate, but eventually the constant staring was a bit too much. He had to find out why the man was staring.
Jackal got up from his seat and walked over to the lizard slowly. "Excuse me, sir, could you please stop staring at me? You're kinda freaking me out."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 01:38:00 AM »
Elizabeth ducks out the back not wanting to use the front door again. it would draw too much attention to herelf. She had to get to Tabitha befor she did anyhting to her group. she hated them.. but not enough for them to get slaughtered by her. She quickly goes back to the new safe-house and clears her throat by Tabitha.

"Miss.. I got your message..."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2012, 03:49:13 AM »
i wasn't staring. and with only part of my eye visible you can't even say i was looking in your direction. but if you must know the maiden behind you, when she leans ofer to speak to the man on the next table as she often does her young friend slips a hand into her perse. why don't you be a good little boy and tell her her date is robbing her blind.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 11:26:13 PM »
Rachel stepped into the street.  Manure lay on top of the new snow, horses trotting up and down the walk with carts and carriages.  The noon rush to the market had started, servants hurrying for their masters and mistresses and friends while middle and lower class people walked behind.  She smiled.  The perfect crowd to disappear in.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 11:39:05 PM »
Jackal looked over to see that the lizard's words were somewhat true... but were, in fact, very misguided, for he knew the couple and actually knew that they were brother and sister. However, he always had a plan. "Thanks," he said. "You can put that knife away now." He motions toward the lizard's back, where he had heard the sound of a blade being drawn earlier, then walked over to the table. "Excuse me, miss," he said, gently moving next to the girl and whispering something to both of them... and then seemingly decking the boy with one punch. A brief fight ensued, ending in the boy pinned to the wall by a knife through his shirt collar. Jackal raised his fist to knock the boy out when his sixth sense kicked in. "Dear jesu..." He unpinned the boy and went to walk out, then turned to the man. "Please make sure he doesn't escape, kind sir," he said. "We don't need him robbing more girls. And if a white wolf-lion comes in... tell him Ill be back soon." With that, he left the tavern, following his senses. There's evil afoot... And I don't just mean that jerk in the tavern...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:07:07 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2012, 02:14:43 AM »
Luke walks into the tavern, looking for Jackal. He spots a lizard and walks over to him.
"Excuse me, have you met someone named 'Jackal'? I'm looking for him. I followed his scent here, but i lost it...."
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2012, 04:05:15 AM »
if you're looking for the fool that spoiled both my and the lad naied t the wal over there's day he just left, said he'd be back soon but when the boy get's down i would love t be here to see him try. after all, it's not every day you can trick a thug into decking a rich boy for stealing mere treats from his sisters bag. *max smiled under his hat and finished his meal* serves him right for disturbing me. *he walked out leaving the wolf to do as he pleased, vanishing into the crowd*