The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 15097 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2012, 04:31:05 AM »
*max quickly climbed up onto a nearby roof and quietly started heading towards the two, continuing till they were in sight. he hid the best he could while still bein able to see them, following them  carefully*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #286 on: August 19, 2012, 02:22:18 AM »
(I am so sorry guys!  Summer is not my best posting time, and I promise I'll try to be better.)

Rachel stumbled in the slush, panting heavily.  She couldn't let him catch her.  Absolutely COULDN'T.  She refused to be an unwilling servant.

She ducked into an alleyway, trash littering the ground.  Glass lay broken on the ground or sat behind boards in the windows.  Beggars lay on the steps, curled into balls.  Rachel slowed.  This would be safer than the streets at least...
Jackal leaped down behind Rachel and glanced around. "So... out of curiousity, what was the snake forcing you to do?" he asked, pulling his jacket closer to him and offering her the blanket.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #287 on: August 19, 2012, 06:30:10 AM »
Jacob started another detection, stopping in his tracks as he focused on locating Rachel. Fortunately for the girl being chased, the same detection spell also allows her to know where Jacob is. For Guyrus, it was like Jacob stood still for a few moments before heading straight towards an alleyway...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #288 on: August 19, 2012, 06:43:57 AM »
Jackal's ears pricked up. "Someone's coming..." He glanced at Rachel. "I take it someone put a tracking signal on you?" he sighed and drew the shamshir, keeping his injured arm nearby himself. "Well, I can only hope that this guy's not as powerful as Gyrus... I'm really in no condition to fight someone off..." He glanced at the hand holding the sword, which briefly glowed with a blue energy. He glanced back at Rachel and carefully handed her a piece of paper with his other hand. "If worse comes to worse, go to this address. A doctor lives there, he can help you." He glanced into the alleyway, gulping. "I really hope this guy's not as powerful as Gyrus... or worse, more powerful..."

(If this isn't ok, I'll change it.)

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 04:17:44 PM
Jackal's ears pricked up. "Someone's coming..." He glanced at Rachel. "I take it someone put a tracking signal on you?" he sighed and drew the shamshir, keeping his injured arm nearby himself. "Well, I can only hope that this guy's not as powerful as Gyrus... I'm really in no condition to fight someone off..." He glanced at the hand holding the sword, which briefly glowed with a blue energy. He glanced back at Rachel and carefully handed her a piece of paper with his other hand. "If worse comes to worse, go to this address. A doctor lives there, he can help you." He glanced into the alleyway, gulping. "I really hope this guy's not as powerful as Gyrus... or worse, more powerful..."

(If this isn't ok, I'll change it.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:17:44 PM by Cifero Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2012, 10:15:55 PM »
Rachel shook her head lightly, tugging Jackel toward an escape ladder.  "I'll explain when we're safe.  If you couldn't fight Gyrus uninjured though, you'd be dead by him and that dragon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gyrus tested the edge of his new knife, the one he'd taken.  It'd certainly been worth taking.  Cut the horse's hide beautifully.  "Where you goin'?I say we head 'em off and scare 'er to pieces.  That git won't be missed."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2012, 11:40:22 PM »
Jackal nodded. "You're right... although technically speaking, I was injured when I fought him... that must've been how he managed to cheat in swordfighting, normally I can catch that kind of stuff." He glanced back at the alleyway as he followed Rachel. "Although I have a very bad feeling that we might not get the option of not fighting them..." He smiled. "Unless, of course, we can trick them."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #291 on: August 21, 2012, 01:52:35 AM »
Jacob turned to Gyrus and pointed at the roof. "Odds are there will be some form of fire escape that they'll use to get back to the roofs or to one of the rooms. If you want to head them off, be my guest..." He casually explained before going into the alleyway. He didn't even pay the homeless any attention as he hunted Rachel down, and would likely kill anyone in his way who he couldn't either scare or easily knock out.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2012, 01:30:31 AM »
*elizabeth started ghasping as the ice cold feeling started to cover her. it was a deep throbbing ake, one that started i nher bones and startted spreading like wildfire. Elizabeths limbs began to tremble and stiffen as her skin and fur began to cool to dangerous levels. Tabitha stoos there a wicked smile upon her face*

"you, child, shall never lay a hand upon, or raise any restiance agains me. or your punishment will be worse than death its self."

• Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #293 on: October 19, 2012, 04:21:56 PM »
Rachel lept up the escape, glancing discretely back at Jackel occasionally.  The tip of her tail brushed his nose lightly, ears flicked back as a cold wind battered their sides and swept through their clothes.  The top of the building loomed not a foot in front of her as she looked back at him.  "My hiding area's nearby.  I'll lead us there to talk," she said as she hopped to the roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gyrus cocked his head to the side, a manic grin adorning his face.  "I'll see what's in that house.  Bet it would be good to eat."

(*Laying on bed.* I need to be WAY less lazy...)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »
Rachel lept up the escape, glancing discretely back at Jackel occasionally.  The tip of her tail brushed his nose lightly, ears flicked back as a cold wind battered their sides and swept through their clothes.  The top of the building loomed not a foot in front of her as she looked back at him.  "My hiding area's nearby.  I'll lead us there to talk," she said as she hopped to the roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gyrus cocked his head to the side, a manic grin adorning his face.  "I'll see what's in that house.  Bet it would be good to eat."

(*Laying on bed.* I need to be WAY less lazy...)
(It's fine. ^w^)

Jackal's nose twitched as Rachel's tail brushed his nose. He followed close behind her, stopping when she stopped.
He nodded at Rachel. "Alright. Lead the way."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2012, 03:26:03 PM »
Rachel smiled, motioning him and Serpington toward a black widow's watch two doors down.  Shingles hung precariously on the roof, like the slightest wind would knock them off.  Boards covered the all windows but one, the glass broken out to allow entry.  "The house is abandoned, so it's safe to hide in.  Nothing but rats and possible ghosts to bother us."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: November 22, 2012, 01:44:13 AM »
Jackal grinned in a silly way. "Well, I ain't afraid of no ghosts, so it'll be just fine."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #297 on: November 23, 2012, 08:46:07 PM »
y-yes m-m-miss" elizabeth manages to gasp out. Tabitha drops elizabeth laughing
"I will remove that after I have finished damage control. be a dear and stay here."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.