The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 28240 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Asia Kali can DO IT!
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2010, 12:43:58 AM »
I like how you left it's identity kinda vague

helps add to the atmosphere

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »
He looks like a some kind of a sith lord from Star Wars universe to me !  :* (but without lightsaber XD )
I especially like his mask, it makes him look very mysterious. You did a very good work with shadows, Asia ! ^_^

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »
Thanks a lot everyone. It's one of the few times I tried to draw an actual background, and I think that, along with the lighting helped a lot with the atmosphere, but yeah thanks for all the compliments.

The guy standing there is so.... mannish!
um.... 'kay :D

ANyway
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4632263/

GAH! What have I done?!

Post Merge: October 15, 2010, 09:09:38 PM
Oh yeah, and I forgot this:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4622712/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:09:38 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #259 on: October 30, 2010, 11:48:25 AM »
 ^_^  Ravens are totally awesome!

And I liked the emote meme, nice one  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: October 31, 2010, 12:24:21 AM »
Yes they are!

And thanks about the emote meme, I didn't put it on here cus it was just an excercise and not an endeavour, but I just finished the linework for this latest drawing, and it's looking awesome. I should have it done in a day or two.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: October 31, 2010, 10:56:51 AM »
Sweet, cant wait to see it  :)

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: October 31, 2010, 02:48:52 PM »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: October 31, 2010, 04:32:28 PM »
Awesome!  :P   Epic backwards leap, with guns ablaze  B)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #264 on: October 31, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
Guns! I like it already, looks good with the dynamic pose and the wall poster looks like something out of a comic book!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: October 31, 2010, 06:36:24 PM »
Thanks a lot you guys,

Guns! I like it already, looks good with the dynamic pose and the wall poster looks like something out of a comic book!
That's actually a poster I made for that webcomic project I was thinking of doing. I might still do it, but the story needs fixing.

anyway, ANOTHER PIC!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4718669/

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2010, 07:49:04 PM »
Nice work, Asia ! I especially like that guy with pistols  ^_^ His pose is very nice and dynamic, and you did a good work with the gun perspective !
I wish that i could draw some dynamic poses like this one !

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2010, 03:18:56 PM »
THanks a lot, I really did want to make something action packed and exciting with lots of dynamic movement, which is something i really don't do enough of.
I guess it's also a question of style. my style needs movement, it needs story to really shine, while yours has a kind of contemplative stillness to it. It's beauty for beauty's sake, and I like that.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: November 14, 2010, 01:42:12 AM »
I tried to make something that looks traditionally painterly and normal and all that.... what I ended up with was much more awesome.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4789575/

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #269 on: November 14, 2010, 02:01:10 AM »
Wow that is cool, I like the detail on the person's body, especially on the face. Really shows well how much work you put into this one :)
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer