The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: SenoraKitty's Art UPDATED 5/17/2012  (Read 1024 times)

Offline SenoraKitty

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Every little thing just wants to be loved
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Tabby
  • Coloring: black, white, silver
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: buxom
  • Currently: excited
SenoraKitty's Art UPDATED 5/17/2012
« on: May 14, 2012, 02:42:43 PM »
I'm taking a deep breath and am making a big leap of faith here. There is artwork and a story that I have been working on that I would love for people to be able to see.

The story is called Blood and Shadow. It is a fantasy adventure story which takes place in another universe setting.

This is Hybrin, one of the stories main protagonist. He is on a job in the southern part of the world he lives in when he comes across the story's other protagonist.

This is Preza, the story's other protagonist. Preza grew up as an adopted daughter to the owners of a tavern. She waited on customers, and danced for them until one day she was willingly sold to a slave trader.

Trish here has a very special part in Blood and Shadow, but I'm not going to reveal what that role is yet.

Flo is one of the antagonist in Blood and Shadow. Don't let her sweet face and demeanor fool you. She is the daughter of a very important person, and she is used to getting her way.

Valucia is another antagonist of Blood and Shadow. On the other hand she is not as sweet as Flo. In fact she can be down right devious.

This is Jolie, yet another antagonist in Blood and Shadow.

Feel free to ask questions or comment on anything you want. I will do my best to respond. I know that I am not that amazing of an artist but I do try my best.

Tone is one of the major antagonist of Blood and Shadow. He is vicious, and has killed many guild assassins over the years. He cares very little for authority, but will listen when the Elders tell him to do something. It seems that only the Elders can keep him in check.

His weapon is a cursed kusari gama, which sometimes seems to take on a life of it's own when in battle. Tone hates the weapon, but loves the power it gives him.

Note: I still haven't decided on his coloring as of yet.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:00:38 AM by SenoraKitty »
  • Signature art by: me

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: SenoraKitty's Art
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »
these are all very good. you shouldn't be so modest about this :3

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Re: SenoraKitty's Art
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »
I agree with Macid.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter