The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 27851 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Asia Kali can DO IT!
« on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »
Alright... I can do this. Last time I did a art thread, I got one reply and only put up one piece of artwork, but I've been doing a lot of art recently... well drawing atleast. I wouldnt stretch things to call it art. Either way, I need a good reason to keep drawing so I'll use this.

First I'll put a couple of old ones while the new ones are being finalised

Firstly, My fursona:

And secondly, my character in the "End of Life" Rp... this is a REALLY early version, so it's quite different to what he is now... also this guy looks WAY too happy :P :

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:30:33 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: AsiaBunny can DO IT!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
Interesting style.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »
Haha I like it, hopefully you'll be putting more artwork up?

Your old avi was pretty good, I liked its slight manga type characteristics, as well as the fact your own style shows through.
Your quirky, vivid style is interesting for your End of life character, and you can tell it has a lot of depth.
(I also like how you have drawn that because of my RP, but thats not the point! :D)

Keep drawing, I want to see mooore!!! :D
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »
did you use inks or what on that second one? cos its plain awesome! love the style!  ^_^ show us more!

((hmm, i think im gonna do my character in End of life too, should be fun  :3 ))
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »
Interesting style.
coming from you, that's.... interesting. :P

did you use inks or what on that second one? cos its plain awesome! love the style!
I used to use refular poster paints, but that one, and all the ones i do recently is all coloured in photoshop.

Keep drawing, I want to see mooore!!!
And so you shall have it!

My fursona with a little more exaggerated face, and a little experiment in colour.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »
I like how they look done on paper when they're digitally coloured. Good job and that fursona looks really cute :) xx

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »
Thanks, I'm just cute generally :P

I got a new one!

This one shows how a crummy picture can become "okay" just through the application of colour.

Offline Zinc

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'll walk this path ahead treaded by the forgotten
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Snow white fur, tainted to ivory at ends
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 154lbs
  • Build: athletic with supernaturaI agilty.
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 11:26:15 PM »
That's true, it looks great! I always wanted to mess around in photoshop myself. Color makes almost everything look better!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »
Number 5!

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 05:55:40 PM »
Hhahaha that reminds me of squidward for some reason!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »
the expression of utter contempt :P

Post Merge: October 13, 2009, 09:32:34 PM
I am ILL, I am ill, no more drawings until I am not ill! :(

Post Merge: October 13, 2009, 09:42:43 PM
ooh no wait! i have drawings that dont suit colouring, I can post them, as is.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 09:42:44 PM by AsiaBunny »

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »
right, until my illness has cleared up, I'll be posting stuff I never intend to colour... most of these, are abstracts inspired by Yusuf Islam (aka. Cat Stevens)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »
Picha too

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 04:18:26 AM »
Probably the worst of the three. But probably the last before I start putting up proper stuff again :D

Here one called Perception

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »
Interesting abstract (I hope it is or that sounds insulting!!) :P