The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 28022 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: AsiaBunny can DO IT!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 10:51:50 PM »
Sadly, you wont see many of them. I normally just draw furries and robots. I love them! probably because they're not real, so can be more stylised and more suitable to their personality. I mean, I look nothing like my personality :P

Plus robots are awesome.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 11:14:54 PM »
Right, after a little hiatus of work, going back home and girlfriend walkaround funtimes, I've got back to my main comp to do art... Well... I've done an experiment. This is what I get for listening to the Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack.

I mean, it's clearly unfinished, I just dont know what to do with it, and I dont care enough about that doggy to put too much effort into it.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 11:33:52 PM »
I like the blue effect, curiously though is it coloring or is it a sort of reflective blue shading effect?

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 02:37:27 AM »
Honestly, I dont know. Originally it was supposed to be just his colouring; he used to be red instead of white, I was going for garish colours but that didnt work out, and instead I found the smudged blue to be quite arctic, so I turned him white. i might come back to him in the future, but right now he's just a half baked experiment in the possibilities of shade, colour and atmosphere.

And now that I look at it, the colouring was really really rough but the background came out surprisingly well. I thought it would be the other way round, cus I put NO effort into the background, and a semi effort into figuring this pup out.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 09:16:15 PM »
The second human of the day! There will be like... one or two more humans later much later, but for now, you get shooty girl! The photoshop brush I used for the shading worked out surprisingly well. It felt like a real ink.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2009, 12:56:25 AM »
check out this bad boy

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 02:53:59 AM »
he's watching you...

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 02:56:55 AM »
he's watching you...

please dont stare at me like that
i like you mr. lizard, BUT NOT THAT WAY!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 10:48:27 PM »
hehehe, he laaaaaves you

right then, this last one is basically the first thing I drew when I decided to seriously try drawing furries and animals. Before then, they would always look absolutely terrible, and I would instead opt for a toonish imitation.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 06:19:10 PM »
Hehe, I like all the new ones! -I've decided not to post with overflowing praise at every picture-- I have to look cool you know! But impressive as usual! xxx
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 11:19:44 PM »
well thanks, though overflowing praise at every picture is sometimes the only praise I ever get. So if you wanna praise it, please do. Atleast then i know that people are actually looking at them.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 10:36:14 PM »

Nothing incredible, but I like it. It's one of my old drawings. I looked through my old drawings and saw that actually they weren't bad.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

Nothing incredible, but I like it. It's one of my old drawings. I looked through my old drawings and saw that actually they weren't bad.

I like it asiabunny. Just one thing, Why is Are both of the (lions?) Feet So messy and blurry?

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
well to be honest, the orange dog(?)'s feet are like that because this is an old picture and still has a remnant of my old style which was messy but exciting. Frankly I find human feet awkward and paws much more manageable and they just look better, so I do paws all the time now.

Post Merge: December 05, 2009, 08:40:12 PM
my housemate doesnt like furries, but he loves cats. I would draw stuff and place them round the house, so he asked me to draw a cat and put it on his door. This is what I did:

And much later, after a string of bizarre conversation over a period of months, the idea of him being a twin-tailed fox came into being... So in the middle of last night, I drew this:

and stuck it outside his door.

And yes, my housemate has a ponytail and is a chain smoker :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:40:12 PM by AsiaBunny »

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 09:56:04 PM »
This.... is Rudy.