The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 28254 times)

Offline Edaniel

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Fighting Dog
    • Awards
  • Species: Pit bull
  • Coloring: White and merle
  • Height: 5'10
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average
Re: AsiaBunny can DO IT!
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »
You have such an interesting style, I love it :3

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »
You have such an interesting style, I love it :3
I Have to agree ^^

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »
Why thankyou, that's so kind of you to say.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
I'm liking! :3:3
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline ThunderThylacine

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Golden brown.
  • Height: 162cms
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Nice and curvy!
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2009, 10:15:38 PM »
You seem to be the resident Piccasso, and I mean that as a compliment.

Nice work. :)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2009, 12:29:21 AM »
aww thanks :3

Though I'm far from good compared to most of the artists here 0:)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »

Something Gabag asked me to do. Having someone want something of me really makes me work ten times harder... which kinda shows how little I work on my normal stuff :P

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2009, 12:16:42 AM »
HOLY BEJEEBUS!!!!
*faints then comes back*

man do I look evil

yes evil.... now I must make preparations for payment (if you want something) or conquering the world!

Post Merge: December 15, 2009, 12:18:26 AM
This.... is Rudy.

P.S. Rudy looks like a team rocket member, but way cooler and probably more efficient

double P.S. I would use the picture as an avatar if this site didn't scale it down so badly...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 02:03:00 AM by Gabag »

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 04:59:28 AM »
yes evil.... now I must make preparations for payment (if you want something) or conquering the world!
payment? pff, nah payment is for quality products. I'm just a guy who likes to draw :)

Post Merge: December 15, 2009, 03:50:32 PM
Alien! look out!

I didnt expect the whole tie-dye effect, but shading for him is a mystery to me, so I ended up with this :P
I like it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:50:32 PM by AsiaBunny »

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 11:46:43 PM »
Coloring and shading looks great. And the alien looks very cute. :)
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2009, 12:03:57 AM »
Yeah he's a cutey, and thanks :3

Post Merge: December 16, 2009, 02:01:49 AM
I'm just shooting these things out like a CANNON!

This one is purely inspired by Jonathan Coulton's, "Podsafe Christmas Song"

I dont even celebrate christmas, I'm a muslim :P

Oh and here's the song, put to some WoW machinima. You should watch the other stuff the guy who made the video has done. It's pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50UhOdBHsQg#
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 02:10:36 AM by AsiaBunny »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »
I really like Rudy. Your work is still nice.. And as Edaniel said, you have an interesting style.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »
Wahahaha! I love them!
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »
Thankyou, all of you.

And thanks for even looking at these silly drawings. I always wanted to be an artist, but life just pulled me into writing, so it's nice to know i'm not completely artistically void :P

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2009, 11:41:13 PM »

Just a little something to last the year. I doubt I'll do much if anything during the holidays, so you get a rare view of one of my RP characters in her smart casual off-duty attire.