The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 11156 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2017, 12:28:54 PM »
The rat snorted. "Names don't matter, it's about what actions the people holding that name do." He also wasn't inclined on giving his name.
He then sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you, but only after I pull this thing out. Seems like a good goal or purpose to look forward to, to keep you alive. Wouldn't you say so?"
Ratface looked at Talon sideways and had a small smirk on his face. Glancing briefly at the small dragon, he kept on smirking.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2017, 02:05:50 PM »
One thing was quite apparent with the surrounding area.  With everyone so busy, it would come to no surprise that the sun was beginning to get lower and lower, with a pink hue slowly casting over the sky.

Further off into the forest, a high pitched 'pinging' sound could be heard, but it was too far off for any canine with strong hearing to pick up the noise and decipher it, however it would cause a minor headache to any with strong hearing.

Far beneath the island, about 18 meters below the surface of the island, was a creature who had been awoken at the impact of the plane crashing.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2017, 04:23:52 PM »
Espen heard a voice yell out for him to reveal himself, so he crouched down as low as possible to try and blend into the surrounding foliage. I can't let myself be seen this soon, it's not part of the plan... please don't come over here, I don't want to.... Espen clutched his dagger, it was a last resort, but if he was discovered and couldn't talk his way out of it he had no other choice. I've made it this far, this isn't the end.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2017, 06:27:42 PM »
Talon gritted his teeth and nodded "Ok sure. Go for it." He knows he shouldn't but he's very tense. He knows this will hurt! Nothings even happened yet his main stands straight up with his fear for how badly this will hurt. "Just do it"
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2017, 08:25:40 PM »
Rhudé's ears perked up at the sound of the stick snapping. They looked at Al as he shouted out into the woods, then back at the treeline. Nervously, they lowered themselves silently to get out of the way of any potential conflict.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2017, 08:16:10 AM »
Al grit his teeth. Nothing small could've cracked a stick with enough force to generate a sound that loud. It was either a large animal, or a person who is looking to make enemies. "Fine then. Have it your way." Al dropped his katana and stood side on to where he heard the sound come from. Taking a deep breath out and raising his knife into a throwing position, he took his aim at a tree close to where he thought the stranger was. One... Two.... Three! He thought, before throwing the knife and sticking it right into the tree. "That was your last warning. If you can understand what I'm saying, you'll do well to just reveal yourself.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2017, 05:00:51 PM »
Talon gritted his teeth and nodded "Ok sure. Go for it." He knows he shouldn't but he's very tense. He knows this will hurt! Nothings even happened yet his main stands straight up with his fear for how badly this will hurt. "Just do it"

Ratface sniffed. "Don't worry. You see that dragon next to you? The one who you are also looking out for?"
Knowing full well anyone in Talon's position would probably take a moment to think about what Ratface said and then look away at the mentioned dragon critter, Ratface used the pliers in a swift motion to pull out the piece of metal.
Even if Talon would not have entirely be distracted, Ratface knew that it would have taken away the hyena's attention from what would happen if only for a brief moment.
While it was stuck in quite tight, the rat had not hesitated to use all of his power to pull it out. Holding the piece of metal with the pliers, gleaming in the light, Ratface stood up triumphantly with a slightly smug look on his face.
"There, it's out now."

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2017, 06:55:23 PM »
Talon couldn't help the high-pitched cackle that escaped him- a very creepy sound, it was very far from a humorous laugh, more a signal of great stress in a hyena. he gripped his forearm feeling the warm blood running along his fur. a few choice words escaped him before he took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Ok.. I'm ok."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
Ratface jumped a bit from the cackle. He could have expected it, with Talon being a hyena, however he had forgotten he was dealing with one.
Next he grasped some bandages from a first aid kit which he had kept in his backpack after finding the first aid kit in the wreckage near parts of the cockpit.
Ratface wrapped the bandages around the bleeding wound after using the small jodium bottle over the wound to cleanse the wound to the best of his abilities.
"That should do it." He said, trying to sound compassionate to the best of his abilities.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2017, 10:51:31 PM »
with a last deep breath to calm himself fully down Talon wiped his bloody paw off on the side of his dark tank top. "Thanks." he said while reaching for his water bottle. wanting to think of anything but the hole in his arm he asked "What about my reward?" then elaborated after getting the cap off his water bottle "you said you'd tell me your name." Talon took large gulps of water and then also grabbed the dragons water bottle in case the little dragon wanted a drink as well.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2017, 11:21:00 AM »
Ratface sniffed again, he hoped the hyena would have forgotten this due to the pain.
"Ratface," he simply said.

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2017, 04:26:42 PM »
Espen was startled by the knife, and the accuracy of whoever just threw it, but didn't make a sound. Okay maybe they'll think it was just some animal in the forest that's gone by now. They doesn't know for sure if I'm here. Espen stayed completely still, hoping that whoever was out there would just give up.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2017, 07:01:10 PM »
Talon nodded, he thought that was a somewhat odd name but wasn't in the right mind to question in. "want some water?" he asked the little dragon. all he really wanted to do was lay back down and sleep the pain away but he figured he'd try and be caring.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2017, 11:25:54 PM »
Raz lifted his head when the headache stopped and looked up at Talon and nodded as he tried to grab the opening of the bottle

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2017, 03:18:34 AM »
Al sighed. He was hoping not to get blood onto his blade this soon, but it seemed he was left with little choice. Everything is hostile until proven otherwise. He thought as he unsheathed his blade and began moving to where he stuck his knife, purposefully making his steps heavy and loud.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia