The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 11055 times)

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2017, 11:03:13 PM »
Rhudé looked over at the bushes when they heard the sound of someone watching them. They nudged Al gently and whispered, "I think we're being watched," subtley nodding their head in the direction of their watcher.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2017, 11:13:15 PM »
Al kept a completely straight face. "It's easier to find supplies to support two peiple, as opposed to five or six. Besides... more people, means more chances that we're going to get stabbed in the back." As he heard the rustling of leaves as Nick crouched, he placed a paw onto his sword, but kept moving. "They won't make a move. Not unless they're stupid."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2017, 11:22:00 PM »
"Got it" they said, walking further into the forest. "You're not injured at all are you?" they asked Al as he led them deeper into the thick overgrowth. Soon they reached a small clearing where birds were flying overhead.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »
Al had a few scratches over him, and was bleeding from his forehead. It didn't seem to bother him though, as his gaze kept straight. "I'll be fine. You just worry about that leg of yours." Once they reached the edge of the clearing, he stopped. "Alright. This seems like a good enough place to set up camp. Plenty of room for a fire and make-shift tent."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2017, 08:54:37 PM »
Rhudé sat at the edge of the clearing and watched their companion scan the area. "Is there anything you want me to do?" they asked, streching their leg to test its strength.
[/URL]

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2017, 09:56:43 PM »
After a few more suitcases Ratface started to realise they also needed water and food. Water especially to drink down the pain medication.
He put all the paracetemol he found in one bottle, and the aspirin in a different bottle.
Fiddling with the bottles for a while, he sighed when done, then headed back to the already opened suitcases.

"There are some smart enough to pack some drinking bottles and snacks in their suitcases," he mumbled.
It was true: Taking fluids in hand luggage was not allowed in general over 100mL, however, you could have a bottle or a few in your suitcase without a problem. Of course if would be a problem if someone would stack their entire suitcase with the stuff, but two or three bottles were no problem.
Ratface recalled some suitcases he came across having water and soda bottles. The soda bottles were going to be tricky, but they were still fluids.

After a short while he looked at the hyena who joined him and nodded, answering his question. Ratface also looked at the dragon. He signaled him to walk with him back to the dragon. Ratface walked back with a backpack on his back he found which now contained a couple of drinking bottles. He spread out three bottles in front of them and showed them both the two bottles he had of paracetemol and aspirin.
"Look, I don't know which you prefer, I know I'd rather have paracetemol, but there is enough of both for us for a while. Use a bottle here to drink it down, and also to recover from... all this." He waved his arms towards the crash site.
"Hope this helps." He sniffed and took one of the three bottles, screwing the cap open and started to drink its contents.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »
"Thanks again for finding this stuff." Talon says to the rat opening up the bottle for the dragon creature, "My names Talon by the way. Talon fairchild. Do you need me to pour the water for you?" Talon asked changing his attention from the rat to the dragon.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 07:06:02 PM »
Raz looked at the water and then to Talon, nodding in wanting the water.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »
"ok, tip your head back a bit." talon very carefully and slowly poured little bits of the water out above the dragon's mouth careful not to pour too much of it. "Flick your tail or somethin' when you've had enough."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2017, 09:09:34 PM »
Raz held his head back, opening his maw and drinking the water that fell into his maw, and after a few a moments, he twitched his tail for Talon to stop

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2017, 09:47:58 PM »
The rat smirked, trying to seem like he cared about the gratitude Talon showed him and the dragon requesting he'd get the water.

"So..." He started, "I've taken a brief look at your injury. I don't think I am able to pull out the metal, however... " Ratface pondered. What could he use to take it out. He needed leverage.
"You seem like a man with a plan. Any clue what we could use as leverage?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2017, 10:34:46 PM »
Talon looked over his arm wincing at the injury. "I-It might not be as deep as it seems... If we had some tools- like a pair of pliers then that might be able to get a hold of it enough... but if we tear it out itll probably start bleeding pretty bad again."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2017, 10:57:42 PM »
Al shook his head when he looked down at Rhudé. "Save your strength for that leg. We're only going to camp here a few days before we've got to move out again." He said as he began to visualise in his mind the type of camp he wants to set-up.

Reference of Alka

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2017, 01:49:05 PM »
Ratface put up a sad smile on his face to try to seem more compassionate and understanding. It was good he learned facial expressions and their cues, otherwise he would have probably been cast out from the start. Such manipulative skills and understanding of communication came in quite handy.
"I agree... Although I must confess I only have brief knowledge of how to deal in such situations. If I find a set of pliers, will you be able to guide me to help pull it out?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2017, 06:18:55 PM »
Talon took a deep breath thinking through his limited options only to end up nodding "Yeah sure, I can help." With that said he takes a drink of his own water and swallows two of the aspirin. "How long do you think it'll take them to find us?" He also thinks again about Erin. he needs to rest and get some strength back because he needs to bury her. He knows he can't, and wouldn't even try to bury everyone, but Erin was different. She had reached out to him, offered help, and now she's dead.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss