The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 11067 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2017, 06:26:58 PM »
"Glad to hear." He took a deep breath. "As for how long it will take? No idea. No clue. Right now, though, we need to focus on survival. Especially having no idea when and how we'll be rescued, it's best to not think about that now. I can already see people going mad with the thought. And that, Talon, won't benefit anyone, now will it?"
He sniffed.
"I'll take a look among the suitcases I have not been able to check yet. Also... maybe there will be something like some pliers in any of the luggage of the plane itself. If that makes sense. Like standard tool they take along during a flight. Ehh..."
He had difficulty coming up with words and decided to move on to the next subject before leaving to quickly find some pliers.
"Look, this island is huge, I'm sure we'll be able to find some sort of a natural food source here. Considering the vegetation, I think it is also safe to assume there will be fresh water somewhere. If not, it shouldn't be long to have rain fall either. I have seen some type of flora which require a rather regular fall of rain in order to survive. that's kind of good news. At least, I don't think I am mistaken."
He turned around to head off again. "Stay put, I'll be back soon.... ish."

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2017, 06:43:50 PM »
Talon nods along to what is said and as the rat walks away he says "Thanks" then turns to the dragon again, "I'm gonna get some rest alright? don't wander off, please." and then uses his jacket again as a pillow and tries to rest.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »
Raz pulled himself on his belly to Talon's front and he curled against Talon's belly.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2017, 06:29:25 AM »
Espen returned to his outpost after laying his traps for the day. "That should be plenty for now". He walked over to the far wall of his hut, using a claw to put another tally next to the hundreds already there. "I should probably start preparing this mornings..."

He felt the impact before he heard it. "An explosion?!" He climbed to the top of his watchtower and sure enough, there was smoke rising from the far side of the island. "It's been years, it can't be, there's no way. Okay Espen think, I'll... I'll wait a few days, then go investigate in the middle of the night. If anyone survived, they should be asleep. If not, well their supplies should at least be salvageable".

"Could there really be others? Could I actually... leave?"

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2017, 05:01:17 PM »
((Hello new character! We have a discussion board here if you wanna read that: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=35384.0  ;) ))

Rhudé looked around the perimeter of the clearing they were in. On all sides there was nothing but thick vegetation, apart from the way they had come where a trail had been trampled down. They then looked at Al, wondering what he was going to do next.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2017, 12:17:34 AM »
Al opened his bag and strippped off his Kimono, right down to his underwear, before stretching his arms out and beginning to put on his usual Gi. His back and legs were  littered with scars, and he looked fairly muscular and capable. "This clearing will provide excelent space for a camp or sorts. I've got the means of starting a fire, but I'll need you to watch it and occasionally feed it while I'm searching for water, provided these trees don't have any in storage."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2017, 03:06:48 AM »
Talon drifted to sleep pretty quickly, he hadn't realized before how exhausted he really was. The little dragons closeness was a comfort to Talon and a reminder that although things look worse then they have ever looked, at least this time he's not alone.
His imagination is quick to infest his dreams with mixed up memories. He dreams of being back in one of the many places he called home, a small apartment overlooking a busy city below. He had shared the apartment with many people, most of which he didn't know. Erin was there, which he knew wasn't right... she shouldn't be there but his dream had placed her there looking out the small open window with him. He recognized what she was wearing, it looked like what one of his other roommates would have worn. Her appearance here made no sense but in his dream Talon simply accepted it as normal.
 "Come on," She said as she seemed to just fade out through the wall. He followed pressing on the wall and seeming to pass through it like it wasn't really there. Suddenly they were above an island. Just hovering in the air. Erin looked colder now, dressed in her dress suit as she had been on the plane, and seeming much less.... alive. "Things will be rough here.... be strong.... protect..." The rest of her words were drowned out by the sound of wind as she free fell and he stayed hovering above the island.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2017, 05:12:51 AM »
Espen knew he had to check out the commotion from earlier that day.
I think I saw smoke rising over that way... it should be dark enough now that they won't spot me.

Grabbing a small, rusted dagger to protect himself should he run into trouble, he started his trek towards the crash area.
It should take me about 3 hours until I reach that section of the island, I have time to look around and get out of there, right?

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2017, 06:10:20 PM »
Rhudé turned away and covered their eyes when their companion stripped. "Could you maybe not do that in front of me..?" they said. "Considering we just met I think that's a bit of a quick way to get to know each other."
Rhudé looked around, wondering if there was anyone else on this island besides them. "Getting a bit dark isn't it?" They wondered aloud, looking back over at the now-clothed Al. They looked at their now quite tattered hoodie and jeans, wondering if their suitcase still had their clothes in it.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2017, 12:17:32 AM »
Al rolled his eyes. "We're stranded with no easy access to water, food or shelter. I think decency is the least of our problems right now. As for the dark..." He trailed off as he looked up. Sighing, he realised what that would entail. "Right. We'll just have to make do." He said as he grabbed some loose sticks on the ground and began to assemble them into a camp fire.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »
Ratface came back and saw Talon had passed out. Seemingly delusional. At least, that's what Ratface thought.
"Hyena dude, I got something here," he said while trying to shake Talon awake.
"These pliers might be rather small, but they should do the trick. You ready?"

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2017, 06:28:47 PM »
Talon woke up quite suddenly the image of Erin still in his mind. He looked to the rat and listened seeing the pliers. Talon rubbed his eyes then nodded "I-I suppose. I don't know your name yet." He finally said thinking that if this guy was going to be ripping metal out of his arm Talon at least should know his name. Talons other hand rested on the dragon creature. It was a comfort having it close.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
Raz woke up once Talon did, but slowly, raising his head up slowly and looking around, but to realization, he wasn't sad, he was happy, happier than ever before, but when he did realize, he suddenly got a head rush and he put his head down and put his paws over it.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2017, 09:05:45 PM »
Making his way closer to the crash site, Espen could hear a voice every now and then coming from somewhere he couldn't yet pinpoint. It sounds like they're still scattered around the beach, maybe closer up towards the trees? He froze when he saw a figure stir in the distance by the treeline. Okay I'm close, how many survived? No, that doesn't matter, as long as one of lives to help me off of this island. I know where they are now and how to get back. I should head home before any of them notice I'm here... 

Espen started to head back through the woods when he stepped on a branch, breaking it with a loud snap. Please let them all be asleep, oh god please let them still be asleep.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2017, 10:56:44 PM »
Al's head shot up as he heard the snapping, and his attention instantly turned to where it came from. He placed a paw onto his katana and his knife in his other. "Who goes there? Answer if you want to see the light of day."

Reference of Alka