The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 11085 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2017, 12:06:47 PM »
Ratface noticed the rustle of the bushes.
Darn dragon is up and about. He soon realised.
He looked briefly at the hyena to show he did not forget about him and ran off after the dragon.

"Dragon creature!" He yelled when running after.
Ratface saw an animal, a boar, attacking the poor small, wounded dragon. After which Raz landed in a tree.
The rat was surprised and winced. "Well then..."
He picked up a stick and opened up his jacket, holding the sides to make himself look bigger. This tactic with the jacket was something he learned when he was smaller and walked with a group in some woods many years ago. Intimidate the boar by showing how much bigger you are if they decide to attack you.
It seemed to work, the boar left, oinking while running away.

Ratface sighed. "Why you run off? Just... don't do that again. Stay with us. It's safer for you that way."
He picked the little creature from the tree with care.
"You have some scratches here and there, you need to rest to make them heal faster, ok?"
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2017, 12:41:08 PM »
When Raz was picked up and brought down from the tree, he immediately hugged Ratface tightly and wrapped his tail around his waist; softly crying from the pain into Ratface's shoulder.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2017, 06:03:30 PM »
Talon had zero idea what was going on in the jungle as he watched Ratface walk off. He could hear some commotion but figured Ratface would have it covered. Talon got up from his spot in the sand and decided since he was on his own for a moment he would finally bury Erin. from the treeline, he found a sturdy flat piece of bark which could help him dig and started trying to find a spot.
He decided on a spot near the trees and started to dig using only his good arm.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
The rat quickly and absentmindedly petted the dragon's head.
"There, there," he said while walking back to find Talon.
As he drew closer, he saw through the trees the hyena had moved himself and was digging.
Probably a grave for someone, was all Ratface could think of.

Just behind the hyena, Ratface cleared his throat.
"Not to butt in, but... You seem to need help. Let me dig for you, and you can do the whole ceremonial stuff."
He put the dragon down while he was talking to Talon and gave him the look: 'Don't you dare run off again'.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »
Raz slowly fell asleep in Ratface's arms, whilst still keeping his tail wrapped around him.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2017, 04:39:36 PM »
Al closed his eyes and sighed. "You know, playing dumb might've worked if I had actually seen you at the crash before. Which, I would've thought you'd known considering how I just said it. Now..." Al's left eye turned red and he slammed his blade into a tree, creating a deep cut in it before he withdrew it. "Are you going to lie me again? Because I'd love it if you did." He said, looking as intimidating as possible.

Change of plan Esp, you don't have much of a choice now, just talk to him. "No, I won't lie again, what do you want with me?" Espen paused, trying to choose his words carefully so he wouldn't get stabbed. Espen sighed and leaned up against a tree. "I'm not here to cause trouble, I just needed to see how many of you there were. So if you would just let me go, we can both forget this little encounter happened." Espen started to slowly back away, hoping he would be let go, and preparing to run if he wasn't.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2017, 07:06:56 PM »
Talon jumped when Ratface cleared his throat, Talon was still understandably a tad jumpy after everything that's happened, He quickly turned to see the rat standing near with the little dragon falling asleep close by.
At Ratface's offer, Talon looked over to Erin and shook his head. "Thanks but I sorta owe her." She wanted to do so much for him that he felt he needed to do this for her. He wishes he could do a lot more but for now- this was all he could offer. "but hey if you're up to it I've heard some of the other survivors talking about trying to set up shelters of some sort. Maybe a good idea with how dark some of those clouds are. I could definitely use a hand with that If you'd be willing." Talon says.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2017, 10:45:36 PM »
Al's left eye returned to being black and he lowered the blade. "Who are you, and where exactly did you come from. This is an odd place for people to just randomly pop up from." The wolf asked.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2017, 04:36:09 AM »
Espen sighed and lowered his guard a bit, not wanting to anger the wolf again. "Espen, and though you have no reason to trust me, I don't exactly have a reason to trust you either, especially with that blade still in your hand." Espen paused and stared the wolf in the eyes. "Listen, I've been here for too long, meet me in two nights in this spot and I'll talk some more. And don't tell anyone you saw me, I'll know." With that, Espen kicked up some dirt towards the wolf's face and sprinted off into the underbrush.

What am I getting myself into? This is insane, but I made him a deal. I have to follow through or things could start going very wrong very quickly.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2017, 04:48:19 AM »
Suddenly, the beacon came back online, and a child's toy walkie-talkie that had survived the crash, started to ring at a high frequency, but for those who couldn't hear the frequency would hear a soft static.

The toy was a bright pink, sporting childish stickers of childish shows, and was mostly buried under the sand, with the tip of the speaker poking out of the sand

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2017, 08:33:32 AM »
Al managed to defend his eyes from receiving any of the dirt, but at seeing Espen running off, he decided not to chase him. Best not to waste energy running after him when they had 'arranged' to meet. With a sigh, Al scratched a mark into some of the surrounding trees to make sure he knew where to meet, before sheathing his blade and returning to Rhude. "Well... We've just made a friend."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2017, 10:53:19 AM »
(Sure hope I wasn't the one everyone was waiting for, but I have a hunch it might be... Sorry if that's the case ;3; )

Raz slowly fell asleep in Ratface's arms, whilst still keeping his tail wrapped around him.

The rat sighed lightly as to seemingly look annoyed at the dragon's tail being wrapped around him. To him it was unseemly showing affection and he was worried what others might think. He felt it was all fine and well with Talon, so besides the sigh Ratface left it for what it was and shortly petted the tail.

Talon jumped when Ratface cleared his throat, Talon was still understandably a tad jumpy after everything that's happened, He quickly turned to see the rat standing near with the little dragon falling asleep close by.
At Ratface's offer, Talon looked over to Erin and shook his head. "Thanks but I sorta owe her." She wanted to do so much for him that he felt he needed to do this for her. He wishes he could do a lot more but for now- this was all he could offer. "but hey if you're up to it I've heard some of the other survivors talking about trying to set up shelters of some sort. Maybe a good idea with how dark some of those clouds are. I could definitely use a hand with that If you'd be willing." Talon says.

Following Talon's eyes, he nodded. "Understandable, just don't overexert yourself. You have quite the injury. I don't know the person, but... I think she would understand if you needed help."
Ratface slouched a bit.
Helping others? It wasn't really his thing. He only helped this dragon out because it was making a noise and might have some other benefits to having helped such a creature.
If he didn't help now, though, it might work against him. He wasn't in the most ideal situation...
"I'll... start something up first for us three, maybe others might see it and get the same idea. If not, then they can get help a bit later. As of which..." He looked at the creature with its tail wrapped around him.
"It would be kind of hard for me to do anything with... this like this. I hate to ask it of you, since you're... busy with something personal, but I think you can use the company and you would pay much more attention to this little fellow than I would being busy."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2017, 03:49:48 PM »
Rayleonarde Blackburn, the young raccoon headed to Pripyat, had immediately fallen into a deep sleep upon the plane's crash. It was a shock-response, something Ray wished he could get over. But, he now began pulling himself from whatever fresh hell the wreckage left him in. He gagged on salt water, which caused him to panic. Ray hated the ocean, and anything to do with it. He thrashed as he scrabbled to the shoreline, his clothes damp and tattered. His vision was blurry, from both being asleep and the now-stinging saltwater that had gotten in his eyes. Ray collapsed on the shore, and continued towards the green blur that he assumed was the treeline. With his adrenaline pumping, the young raccoon had no idea that a few pieces of metal had bitten him, as he left a crimson trail wherever he went.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2017, 08:06:51 AM »
(can I join? Just tryin' to be courteous and ask)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:12:52 AM by cuzyeahboi »
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2017, 09:11:54 AM »
(Goodness I completely forgot this thread existed, I think that it wouldn't be a problem but Fable is the creator of this so she'd probably be able to tell you for definite, the OOC thread is here if you wanna have a look at it)

anyways,
Al managed to defend his eyes from receiving any of the dirt, but at seeing Espen running off, he decided not to chase him. Best not to waste energy running after him when they had 'arranged' to meet. With a sigh, Al scratched a mark into some of the surrounding trees to make sure he knew where to meet, before sheathing his blade and returning to Rhude. "Well... We've just made a friend."

Rhude looked over at the direction Espen had run off towards, wondering if he'd actually return or not. "I see, you don't think he was just saying what he had to do to get away do you ?" she asked. She looked up, seeing the starry sky set worry in her mind. where are we going to stay now ?[i/] she wondered. Looking at Alka, she asked "You think there are any animals on this island ? I think I may have heard one earlier, nearer the beach,"
[/URL]