The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 10882 times)

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2017, 12:52:45 AM »
The ferret looked over towards the newcomer with the combat knife and tensed ever so slightly. Under normal circumstances he would have been more alarmed to see someone rushing towards him with a knife. After seeing half the plane he'd been on hours ago, everything lost its edge. Hours? Had it been days? Micah was suddenly aware that he was unsure how long he'd been passed out in the sand.

Micah looked him over then frowned, his face taking on a grim look. Turning towards the fennec he sighed. "You seem the most capable of us so I need you to look for my medical gear. First, I need you to take part of your shirt and wet it in the seawater, though."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2017, 02:36:58 AM »
"Engine failure!" Ray called to the survivors. "I think we hit a bird or something." He staggered over to the group, looking around slowly. "Are we it?"

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2017, 06:34:07 AM »
She nodded and stumbled towards the ocean, stopping on the edge of the rolling waves she cut parts of the bottom of her shirt off into large patches of soaked cloth and stumbled back. "I'll go look, anything in specific I should know?"
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2017, 08:22:05 PM »
Micah watched her as she came back, stumbling a bit as her obscured vision seemed to make it difficult to walk with confidence. The ferret took the soaked rags and sighed. It was a tired sound that came from deep within him.

"It's in a hard case, with a steel shell. It will have a label marking it as property of Precision Surgical Equipment of America along with my name, Micah Freysen somewhere on it." Before the fennec could wander off he grabbed her arm.

"First, though, I need you to stand still and clench your eyes shut hard. I'm going to try to clean some of the congealed blood from your face, but if this saltwater gets in your eyes it's going to burn, okay?"

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2017, 09:28:29 PM »
She nodded and closed her eyes tight,
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Silvertongue

• Avid Aardvark
  • ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: Blue fur with purple undertones/belly.
  • Height: 5'10
  • Weight: 210lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Wolfing around
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2017, 01:26:17 AM »
After tearing up his shirt and doing a sloppy job binding his ribs, Ivan stumbled over to help. Addressing the Fennec he said, "You're right. We'll only make it if we stick together." He turned, taking in the rest of the groups various disheveled states "It's going to be hard enough as is." He coughed before inching nearer to the ferret, "Is there anything I can do to help?"
  • Avatar by: misocosmis on tumblr.com!

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2017, 01:51:20 PM »
The ferret carefully sooner around her eyes at first, but then started to get closer. "Absolutely no opening your eyes, period." The ferret continued and made as quick of work as he could. It was no wonder she had so much trouble seeing, but that shouldn't be a problem now.

Letting her go he let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, you should be about to see much better now. While you're in there, see if you see a first aid kit or a trauma kit. If the plane starts feeling unstable, though, just get out. Okay?"

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2017, 11:18:57 PM »
"Yep, " She opened her eyes to the bright day and flinched. It was so much brighter than the red film she had gotten accustomed to. "Oh wow it is bright, " She muttered as she walked towards the wreck, her legs sore and stinging from the salt in the cuts covering her legs.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2017, 02:41:56 PM »
Ray sighed as he sat in the sand. "Anyone...anyone know where we landed?" He laid back, grunting as his back hit sand.

Offline Silvertongue

• Avid Aardvark
  • ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »
Ivan eased back down to the ground. "Not a clue." Ivan looked around at the various wreckage among the sandy beach. "I hope its a friendly Island..." Ivan began to make a checklist of items they could use to survive...there wasn't much. "I'm Ivan by the way, might as well introduce myself as we'll probably be stuck together for a bit."

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2017, 04:39:37 PM »
Micah more or less collapsed into a seating position. The ferret was uncertain whether or not he could easily sit down normally, but reasoned it would be less painful to simply drop into a sitting position. Looking over to the others he sighed and shook his head.

"I have no idea where we are. To be honest, I don't know when we are. My name is Micah, though. I wish we could have met under better circumstances."

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2017, 09:31:44 PM »
She took a deep breath before plunging into the smokey heat of the wreckage. Stumbling through it she opened every over head and looked under every chair, eventually spotting the corner of something steel. It wasn't wreckage. Yet the seat it was under was disfigured and burning. She swore before reaching through the fire to get it. Baring her teeth she grabbed the torn handle and pulled it out. The fur on her elbow was singed but her skin wasn't too bad due to her species' adaptions to heat.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Silvertongue

• Avid Aardvark
  • ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2017, 02:56:59 AM »
Ivan nodded to Micah. "Same. Though, to be honest any other circumstance is better than this one." Ivan slowly tested how his ribs felt. They still hurt. He growled in pain but just tightened his makeshift bandage and toughed it out. He wasn't going to complain while they had bigger problems to worry about. After shifting his positions a few times, Ivan looked around. "I hope that small fox comes back soon. I think it's getting dark."

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2017, 03:54:07 AM »
On her way out of the creaking hull, she stumbled over something. A corpse, half burnt. But then she noticed what was on it's wrist, a quick-deploy fishtail paracord bracelet. She yanked it off the corpse and put it on, "Thanks bud," She stumbled out and towards their little group, holding an extremely hot steel case with first aid inside and wearing a paracord bracelet.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
In the plane there also was a cheetah still present, pressed against one of the walls of the airplane on the floor. She was still unconscious from the hit, and seemed to be in serious condition. If someone else would see her, their first thought could well be that she was dead. If someone took a closer look though, they would clearly see she was still breathing.