The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 11157 times)

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2017, 03:27:25 AM »
"Okay okay I'm here, just please don't... stab me or anything." Where the heck did this guy get a katana?  Whatever I don't want to be on the wrong side of that right now. Espen slowly rose from where he was hiding, staring down the determined wolf. I could try to run, but after that knife throw I probably shouldn't risk it. "

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2017, 03:36:35 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "Smart move. I didn't see you at the crash. Who are you, and where did you come from? And don't think about making a run for it. I can throw this-" he pointed his katana at Espen "- just as well as I can throw the smaller one."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2017, 04:45:31 AM »
After the dragon had gotten a drink talon was more than ready to just sleep for a while. his mind felt fuzzy like he wasn't fully awake- he blamed that on pain. One the water was capped again Talon laid back in the sand and looked over his bandaged arm. he really thought about the fact that all of this was real! he was on an island. after falling out of the sky in a plane crash. he was alive. waiting for rescue- hopefully. he had a feeling Ratface wasn't much of a talker but neither was his dragon buddy... Talon honestly wanted to talk for a bit, help process everything. "where were you headed- you know before the plane fell apart?" Talon asked Ratface while still looking at his arm.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2017, 05:24:57 AM »
Rhudé looked over at the two, trying to work out who this person was. He doesn't look like he just came out of a plane crash, his clothes are more tatty than ripped... Could he have already been here? Nervously, they continued to wait, watching eagerly to see what would happen next
[/URL]

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2017, 02:54:14 PM »
After the dragon had gotten a drink talon was more than ready to just sleep for a while. his mind felt fuzzy like he wasn't fully awake- he blamed that on pain. One the water was capped again Talon laid back in the sand and looked over his bandaged arm. he really thought about the fact that all of this was real! he was on an island. after falling out of the sky in a plane crash. he was alive. waiting for rescue- hopefully. he had a feeling Ratface wasn't much of a talker but neither was his dragon buddy... Talon honestly wanted to talk for a bit, help process everything. "where were you headed- you know before the plane fell apart?" Talon asked Ratface while still looking at his arm.

Ratface was quickly trying to formulate a response.
"I was on my way to get paid for a job," he simply said.
He then sighed. "Look, not to sound like one of those stereotypical jerks, but I'm not the talking kind, nor the kind of person you want to get close with." He looked away.
"But..." He realised once again he was stuck here, and probably will be for a while. He sighed again. "Why do you ask? Where were you headed?"
He finished his own bottle of water completely.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2017, 03:03:27 PM »
Raz had his head laying down on the ground but suddenly , he swore he could hear something calling for him, so while the others weren't noticing, Raz got up and started to limp towards the jungle and into it through a bush.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2017, 10:41:19 PM »
Talon is a bit surprised by Ratface's answer but figured not everyone is open about their lives "Just curious I guess. I mean I don't really know you or anyone else here so I'm just... curious. I was headed to Erin's, the lady I was traveling with, her hometown. she said she had some connections in publishing and some friends who owned an art gallery that she wanted to introduce me to. I will definitely be missing that meeting." Talon halfheartedly chuckles, "I have never flown anywhere before now either- this isn't the best first experience."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:45:08 PM by Fable »
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2017, 11:08:12 PM »
"I guess that's not really a great first experience, no," he replied.
"I think... We both have been able to rest to some degree, and sort of getting to know each other. How about we take the next step in survival, eh?"
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »
Raz eventually got to that bush and he pushed through it, it making a rustling sound as he did, but after pushing through it he continued further,  spotting what he thought is a pond of water.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2017, 11:20:51 PM »
Rick was sat by a tree and was looking down at the pond, he couldn't be seen as he was concealed by the tree

And he was so very hungry...
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2017, 11:30:57 PM »
Raz could smell the water and as a reaction he licked his dry lips and bolted for it, running to the side of it and starting to drink.

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2017, 05:45:20 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "Smart move. I didn't see you at the crash. Who are you, and where did you come from? And don't think about making a run for it. I can throw this-" he pointed his katana at Espen "- just as well as I can throw the smaller one."

Think fast Esp, you've talked your way out of worse before... wait! I got it! "I um... I don't know, where are we? Ow..." Espen rubbed his head in pain and winced. "What happened? Why are we in a jungle?" Brilliant, faking amnesia! It's believable, they were just in a crash after all. Mental high five.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2017, 08:42:44 AM »
Al closed his eyes and sighed. "You know, playing dumb might've worked if I had actually seen you at the crash before. Which, I would've thought you'd known considering how I just said it. Now..." Al's left eye turned red and he slammed his blade into a tree, creating a deep cut in it before he withdrew it. "Are you going to lie me again? Because I'd love it if you did." He said, looking as intimidating as possible.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2017, 11:21:30 AM »
Rick snuck away from the pond, and was now looking upon Al and Espen, looking at the long, threatening looking blade
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »
Something felt very weird to Raz as he started to hear things.... see things...   he rose his head up when he thought he heard his mother, and he ran towards her until it was too late and he had realists what it was, and he had made it quite angry.

Raz ran right into an angry boar and Raz barely had time to turn and run as the boar went under him and threw Raz's body a few feet to the pond, just barely in view from the beach, and as the boar made a move to charge again, Raz let out a loud cry in distress before it abruptly cut off as the boar rammed into him again even harder.... luckily this last blow threw Raz into a low hanging branch and he got stuck there, and with much frustration, this boar kept ramming the tree, wanting to kill Raz