The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Fallout
« on: March 21, 2016, 03:29:38 PM »
So I enjoy fallout and decided why not make an RP.
Another Great War broke out in 2290 amongst all organization. As they all hoped to make a difference, things became discorded. War, always war.... Thinking it would solve their problems only to make things worse. Many lives were lost and the commonwealth struggled to pick themselves back up from the damage they've done. {The year is now 2325}

~•Rules•~
•Don't be OP or I'll have something kill you in the RP and ask you to leave.
•Please be clean in romances... But I don't recommend it.
•1 character (for now)
•No off topic arguments
•If your unsure about something please ask me first!!

~•Ref sheets•~
Name:
Age (18+):
Personality:
Species:
Vault, Town, or Faction:
Weapon (only 2):
Armor:
S.P.E.C.I.A.L (21 to use):
Backstory:

~My sheet~
Name: Zaida, Z for short.
Personality: quiet, broke, calm, low-key, manipulative, odd, demented, loner.
Species: Vexū (soon will become a Synth)
Vault, Town, or Fac: BOS
Weapon: BOS Laser rifle, 10mm pistol.
Armor: upgraded BOS power armor, painted dark grey and emblem on right shoulder.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L: S-4 P-2  E-3  C-5  I-3  A-  L-4
Backstory: Her memory was a bit blurry but most of her time Zaida spent her childhood living with a veteran dragon with the name of Kylo. Living in a small ghost town not to far from diamond city, her adopted father was a kind and loyal trader and often repaired weapons or armor. However things went down hill when raiders spotted the business they began to attack continuously. She was unable to do anything but go into hiding. Eventually she found herself at at age eleven she traveled around the common wealth alone, scavenging for food and water. Finding a small military base and claiming it however not familiar it was property of the Brotherhood. She found weapons, armor and documents laying about making her grow an interest for the faction. Not to long after she woke up to the sight of a few knights and scribes at the base looking down to her. Zaida was then brought back to the base, aboarding the prydwen to meet the elder, Alpha. There she grew up, and raised by the BOS. She is now a trusted Paladin serving them well and representing with pride. She lived in New California and recently was moved to the Commonwealth in Boston, the East Coast chapter.

Here you can chat and post your sheets
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:08:13 AM by Zaida »

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
Re: Fallout
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:34:36 PM »
 Name: Ted Mathewson
Age (18+): 27
Personality: Energetic, Frantic
Species: Possum
Vault, Town, or Faction: Mercenary
Weapon (only 2): Dynamite, 10mm Pistol
Armor: Heavy Longcoat
S.P.E.C.I.A.L (21 to use): Str: 1 Per: 3 E: 2 Cha: 2 Int:4 Agl: 5 Luck: 4
Backstory: Born into and raised by a “normal” family in the wastes, he and his family were scavengers finding, fixing, and selling anything of use. After the age of 20 times got tough and his family grew sick and died, Ted left his home and joined a local raider group where his repair knowledge was used often. After a time ted learned about and gained an affinity for explosives and he soon became proficient in their use. A little over a year ago his raider group was ambushed and mostly wiped out, he and a few others escaped and went their separate ways. Since then he began working as a mercenary using his knowledge of explosives to do work and kill things others can't.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 05:01:56 AM »
Name: Reeva “Silver Liner” Pewterarm
Personality: Prompt, Aloof, Carefree

Species: Northern Sergal
Vault, Town, or Organization: Retired NCR Ranger
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Assault rifle, two .44 revolvers
SPECIAL: S-1,  P-2, E-2, A – 5, C-4, I-5,L -2
Backstory: Born and raised in the heart of the Mojave, she had just about every terrible wasteland experience that anyone could tolerate happen to her in the span of a year. And instead of souring like most other’s, she impassively shrugged each one off, and just called it life. Though, at some point of time in her life, she decided to join the NCR as a soldier. She’s fought in battles after battles against the dreaded Casar’s legion. Loved several soldiers, and lost them in combat. This finally broke her resolve, and drove her into a bitter hatred for the legion. When the Rangers started their annual recruiting, she enlisted immediately, and worked hard to get to her position. Though as the years of service ticked by… like an old wise Ranger told her some months after joining, she saw war in a different spotlight. Soon her hatred began to fade, and it developed into something else. For better or worse. But after the Legion’s defeat, she submitted her retiree papers, and made way to the east to see what was out there for her. Along her journey across the states, she picked up a new companion to tag along with her. A large Radscorpion that she lovingly named Mittens the Sand Snipper. She’s even taken the time to craft her new friend some armor.((hope it's not too late to join.))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 05:33:45 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 12:50:16 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Personality: Skittish, but very intelligent. He's not much of a people person.
Species: Raccoon
Vault, Town, or Organization: Sanctuary, but often wanders the Glowing Sea.
Weapon: Long-barreled pipe revolver-rifle, and a bladed tire-iron.
Armor: Hazmat Suit, winter coat and jeans when not wandering the Sea.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L: S-1, P-1, E-2, C-1, I-10, L-10 ((Unless we start at 0, in which case all are zero, except for Endurance (at one), and Intelligence and Luck at 10.))

Backstory: Ray was a wanderer from the word go, his parents being removed from his life at gunpoint when he was very young, and one day the young raccoon appeared in Sanctuary. He was very lucky, always finding caps where others scoured over, and had a knack for building things. Ray also kept himself to himself, as he wasn't too good at talking with people. After a while, Ray got his paws on a pristine hazard suit, and decided to wander the Glowing Sea, to research what happened to that section of Massachusetts.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 01:48:29 PM »
Name: Mr. SammyAge: 67Personality: Kind, respectful, patience, curious, omptimistic, and open minded.Species: Mr.Handy modelVault, Town or organization: Vault 457Weapons: A buzz saw arm and a flamethrower/ fire extinguisher arm.Armor: His body.Occupation: Grade School Teacher.Backstory:        This Mr.Handy or Mr. Sammy as he perfers to be called. Was programmed after a well mannered teacher. Mr. Samuel. But like most poeple in the wasteland he died due to other humans. But the vault he was in was abandoned and looted after the current residents decided that the steel walls where no longer a proper home to them. But this then lead to Mr. Sammy lost and bored without the company of small children or just another mindful human. So taking his teachers handbook. He went out of the vault to explore the wasteland. Though on his travels he did meet a protectatron with similar ways of thinking. But soon had to part ways. And searching the land once more for peaceful humans or other things like such. He soon took notice to the world around him and saw that most of the humans left on earth have became microwaved avacatos or gun weilding grunts. So as a well mannered model, it seemed right for him to teach the humans once more to fine the humanity that binds them all!
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 02:49:40 AM »
I'm interested in this but i do have to voice a little question I have about distributing tge S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points. Will we be getting more throughout the course of the RP? Making what we put down as a base, Or no, because if not, considering the highest you can have in each stat is ten, that makes twenty one very little for the characters that would be a little more seasoned compared to others.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 12:53:31 AM »
Name: Lenna Garrison
Age (18+): 19
Personality: Shy, easily scared, kind, brave when she needs to be, always wants to help.
Species: Sylveon with a small mutation.
Vault, Town, or Faction: Minute Men
Weapon: hates guns and hates killing
Armor: none
S.P.E.C.I.A.L (21 to use): S: 1 P: 1 E: 1 C: 10 I: 10 A: 1 L: 4
Backstory: Lenna is probably the smartest girl in commonwealth and probably one of the only people who refuses to kill in the entire wasteland. She refuses to even touch a weapon and will never raise a finger to harm even a radroach. She was born with a small mutation that makes her somewhat aim at to a ghoul as her entire back is pretty much rotten flesh. The mutation makes her immune to the effects of radiation but she doesn't regenerate from it like most other ghouls or mutants. She hides it well enough though that she isn't discriminated against like most other ghouls and even if she was she is pretty charismatic having talked her way out of many situations.

She helps the minute men by tending to their sick, fixing their machines and doing anything that isn't combat.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 02:59:22 AM by Vi Vi (Talia) »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 03:55:42 AM »
Tangle, Ray's not wearing the suit. He's currently in nothing but a pair of boxers.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 03:39:15 PM »
“Ya sure? Because I’m seeing enough evidence that say’s otherwise,” Reeva scoffed as she turned to her arachnid companion, and began to rummage through one of it’s saddle bags. She soon pulled out a bundle of clothing and tossed it to the man. “Get dressed boy. I doubt anyone is going to take you seriously if you’re one garment away from being stark naked.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 03:55:03 PM »
Wrong thread there, Tangle.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 11:12:46 PM »
It happens o-o. Doesn't help the two threads share names.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 12:24:30 AM »
Yeah, I'm actually impressed I haven't made the same mistake yet.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 12:29:48 AM »
*FLIPS A TABLE* and the forum made my text tiny. Fixed.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 03:27:56 AM »
Is Preston still alive? I figured he might be an old man at this point.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Fallout
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 05:01:39 AM »
I updated my sheet just a bit.
Well wasn't planning to. I guess so since you brought him up... But please in the future ask before you do something if you are unsure.
And don't you think it's a bit too much to have the Minutemen out and ready to attack vex? Besides you didn't let Jacob post..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:07:15 AM by Zaida »