The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37136 times)

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
Re: Transformation
« Reply #585 on: October 30, 2007, 08:05:16 AM »
He stopped in his tracks momentarily, then continued. "I... don't know what do say."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #586 on: October 30, 2007, 10:16:47 AM »
"Well, I'm no doctor but you should wrap that up in something." He tears one of his sleaves off and wraps it around Vee's hand.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #587 on: October 30, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
She knew that if the club was in ruins, that could be a big blow for the family, and Natasha felt worried for them - and also hopeful that the club would be ok. She still wanted to meet Naomi, and find out if the club was alright...
"Um, would it be ok if I....stayed for a little while? You know...to see Naomi and everything?..." she felt that she sounded really rude, and so was a bit shy in asking - but there was only one way to find out about the club and Naomi, and that was it.
Elliot gave a warm smile. "Of course. Our home is your home." Erek simply smiled, as he sat down on the floor and returned to the books. Elliot glanced at his son for a moment and turned back to Natasha. "Can i get you anything? Anything at all?" Erek looked back at Elliot and turned back, feeling a bit down. He was kind of thirsty, too...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #588 on: October 30, 2007, 11:45:25 AM »
"Um, yea, I'd love a glass of water if that wouldn't be too much trouble?" she replied, smiling. She hoped it wouldn't be long before Naomi was home...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #589 on: October 30, 2007, 12:03:00 PM »
Elliot smiled. "Alright." He then snapped his fingers and "Mikey" came to them. "Johan, get us a glass of water and a bottle of soda, if you please." Johan nodded and walked off. Erek blinked and stared at his father, Elliot not noticing.
 Foul language.

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #590 on: October 30, 2007, 12:37:22 PM »
"I'm fine. He's dead anyway..." She sighed and then smiled, brightening up. "Let's meet the rest of the group and decide where to go after we find the professor."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #591 on: October 30, 2007, 08:02:44 PM »
He nodded, quickening his pace. He led her to the room he had told the others to go. He opened it and looked inside, relief spilling over his scaly face. "Oh, good. You're all still here. It's 5 minutes past. Thanks for the extra time."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: October 30, 2007, 08:35:05 PM »
She slipped in behind him and sat next to the door, relief flashing over her face. I'm glad they're all alright. I was worried about them for a second.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #593 on: October 31, 2007, 12:50:27 AM »
She smiled at Jesse. "Thanks." Cradling her right hand in her left again, she turned when she heard Gil and Saphir come in. "No problem." She replied. "To tell the truth, I wasn't sure how much time had passed so I probably would've waited longer. I was worried though, but it's good to see that you're both okay." She smiled at them.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #594 on: October 31, 2007, 12:53:44 AM »
"both?...." "nyea....?"

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #595 on: November 02, 2007, 11:25:15 AM »
Elliot smiled. "Alright." He then snapped his fingers and "Mikey" came to them. "Johan, get us a glass of water and a bottle of soda, if you please." Johan nodded and walked off. Erek blinked and stared at his father, Elliot not noticing.
 Foul language.

She smiled, then remembered what she was here for - besides wanting to meet Erek's parents. They had to know SOMETHING, didn't they? But 'Elliot, do you know anything about the explosion' wasn't a very suttle - nor clever - way of putting her question. Maybe what happened beforehand or when they experienced the explosion, would be some way of starting.
"Um...Elliot..." it felt wierd calling Ereks father by his first name - to his face, "I was wondering....if I could ask you some questions....about the bomb. Nothing personal...I'm trying everybody I can...I just need to know what happened."
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #596 on: November 02, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
Elliot's face turned serious. "We know just about as much about the bomb as you do, Natasha. The only thing you probably don't know is that is that it was placed in the business district. Based on some books i've read, i think it's a heavily modified nuke. But hell, i doubt that's true, considering there was no shock wave. I think that it was a... overload to the... visual nerves or something. I dunno. I'm not a scientist. Hell, Erek probably knows more than me..." He shrugged and got his sheepish grin again. "But you know what? I'm not complaining. I quite like this." He let his tails swish behind him gracefully and grinned proudly. Erek simply blinked at his dad, thinking that he looks a bit weird...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #597 on: November 02, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »
"I'm not okay but I'm glad you guys are still around. I thought something had happen--" She stopped in mid-word and slid her claws along the ground, feeling something dwell, diturbing the aura. "Something's here..I feel it. It's disturbing the patterns in the air and ground. It's all over this room." She breathed, trying to pinpoint where it's coming from.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #598 on: November 02, 2007, 07:48:12 PM »
"Well, I mean, at least you're both alive..." She responded. She looked around the room, confused. She scratched her head. Then she looked at each of the others and then around the room some more, now trying to ignore her injured hand and pay attention to what was going on.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #599 on: November 02, 2007, 07:50:07 PM »
Gil frowned, "Well, we should keep moving anyway, his office is around the corner." Gil turned and exited the room, motioning for them to follow as he walked lightly to the Professor's office door.