The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37163 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Transformation
« Reply #615 on: November 04, 2007, 09:11:22 PM »
"And you just blow it off like I don't matter? I hate people like you. You don't deserve the chance to live, a fast death or the right to be called a furry. You make me SICK!" She hissed, spitting on him disgustedly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #616 on: November 05, 2007, 03:26:20 AM »
He just stares at the professor in amazement. Shaking his head,he turns around to leave, when all of a sudden, he sees more soldiers.

"Ahh **censor**." He pushes everyone into the professor's house.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #617 on: November 05, 2007, 03:33:48 AM »
She turns around. "Wha-" Her eyes widen when she sees the soldiers coming, stopping her question and turning back around. "Oh great. We've got to get out of here...unless we want to be killed-" She paused, glancing at the professor then back at Gil. "By the soldiers." She knew that the professor might force them to stay there or he'd kill them. But they could fight, and it was a group against one individual. Even with a gun, the odds were against him.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #618 on: November 05, 2007, 07:39:44 AM »
The professor didn't so much as bat an eye as he kept his gun trained on Gil while Saphir raved on. "Gil, my boy, I'm sorry. I did what I did because I had to. I hope someday you'll understand....Now go." He reached forth with his bloodied arm and pressed a hidden switch in the underside of his desk. A small segment of the bookcase to the right slid forward, and a beeping noise commenced. "Go on, now. They'll be here soon enough to collect my head for betraying them."

Gil didn't look pleased, but walked to the bookcase. He called to the others after disappearing behind it, "Hey, it's a passage. Where does it lead out?"

The wounded professor sighed, saying, "Science division, room 106. GO." The mongoose said roughly, his gun had never really moved: It was still pointed at the door all along.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #619 on: November 05, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »
Hmm...guess I was wrong. She thought to herself as she followed Gil to the passage behind the bookcase. His gun didn't even move when they did, he just kept it aimed at the door. He was going to put up a fight with those soldiers. That was obvious. But she wondered about what the professor had really done. She shrugged to herself, knowing that Gil would probably tell them when he had the time.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #620 on: November 05, 2007, 01:36:27 PM »
Saphir smiled warmly. "I'll give you a mercy before they get ahold of you." With this said, she drew the dagger quickly and deeply across his throat, killing him. "Rest in peace." She whispered, cleaning the dagger on her fur and following Gil into the passage.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #621 on: November 05, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
Elliot heard that sigh. He put a hand on Natasha shoulder and spoke in a calm and hopefully comfortably: "Look, don't worry. My gut is telling me that this is the only that's happening to us. However did this, probably wanted to make this part of the world, if not more of them into furries. Hell, i bet the terrorists stood right next to the bomb, so they could change, too." He smiled to her and heard Erek coming. The little fox hugged the both of them, as if they were both family. And from the kitchen came Johan with the glass of water and a cola, with a little smile on his face.

It was great being with Erek and Elliot. She felt part of a proper family. Of course, she already had one...but that was different. She smiled at Erek. She looked over to where the drinks were - she suddenly felt really thirsty. Natasha took the glass and gulped the water down quickly. She began to think about her parents...she needed to find out how they were. The bomb might have affected them aswell, if Elliot was right. But she knew she couldn't afford to call them. They weren't on the other side of the world or anything, but she didn't have enough money to waste on phonecalls. But maybe Erek's family would...it was wrong to use someone elses money for yourself...but they might not mind...if she asked...
"Could I...um...use your phone? I want to call my parents...but they live far away...it could cost a lot..." she averted her eyes while saying this, not wanting to look Elliot in the eyes. She felt really guilty asking...but she didn't know why...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #622 on: November 05, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »
"Of course you can. Erek, wanna go get the phone?" Erek nodded and ran off into the living room. Elliot then smiled at Natasha. "Where do your parents live?" He was somewhat curious about her. Maybe it was his foxish nature. Who knew. Erek then came running back with a small wireless phone and handed it to Natasha. Erek then ran off upstairs for some reason. Elliot stared after him, a little confused of Erek's behavior...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #623 on: November 09, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »
((Sorry I haven't replied in so long, I've been busy =S))

Grateful, she took the phone from Erek. He ran up the stairs, and Natasha didn't know why, but ignored it, and answered Elliots quetion instead. "They live on a small island...I don't know the name of it though...it's near one of the islands off Canada and it isn't recorded on any maps..." to be precise, Natasha didn't actually know where it was. Just that the closest country was Cananda and she had lived on the island all her life with only three other families and an old age couple, who were most likely dead by now. Her heart thudding so much that she was sure Elliot himself could hear it, she dialled the number. She hadn't spoken to them in so long...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 07:55:17 PM by KatTheCatCalledTasha »
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: November 11, 2007, 09:25:24 AM »
(They're in Canada. Check the first post. Also, if RL is keeping you from this, don't let this worry you. Concentrate)

Elliot stared at Natasha, looking a bit worried. He could hear her heart beat harder than before. He doubted that they were dead, but he was very curious what had happened to them, if anything at all did happen. He let out a sigh and watched Natasha, while folding his arms. He was probably worried on her behalf. Which when he noticed Johan standing there with Erek's cola. He kinda wanted that cola, so he took it, opened it and took a sip. He didn't want to drink all of Erek's cola, after all...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #625 on: November 11, 2007, 07:58:12 PM »
((*hits head of keyboard* right...I either didn't read properly, or else I forgot. I'll just make a little edit to my last post...*continues to hit head off keyboard*))

The phone rang...for a long time...but it always did and this didn't worry Natasha much. A cheery voice answered the phone, "Hi, Michael Bourne here, who's speaking?"
"It's me Dad...Natasha..."
The cheery voice vanished and was replaced with a cold tone.
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to...you know...find out if you were ok...and stuff..."
"What do you mean?"
"Didn't you feel the explosion?"
There was a pause.
"Why?"
"I already said, just to find out if you were ok."
"We're both alive, if that's what you mean. Your mother looks like a tiger, and I myself look like an alsation, but we're a live. We are fine."
"Ok, is everything ok at home? Everyone?"
"Was there any real reason in your calling?"
"I just wanted to check if you were ok, like I said. Twice."
"Look, I told you. I'm fine. Everyone's fine. Please, leave us. This is going to cost us enough already."

Before Natasha could add in that she had called them, and that they were on a phone company that meant the only person who payed in the phonecalls was the person who originally called, he hung up. Natasha didn't understand. Her dad had never been a fan of hers since she left home, but he was never this bad. She just stood, slightly stunned, and handed the phone back to Elliot, without looking up.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: November 11, 2007, 10:00:26 PM »
Elliot could only hear Natasha's side of the call and it didn't really sound that good. He decided to ask her a... somewhat careful question. "Your parents... aren't very fond of you... are they?" He didn't want to bring any bad memories back to her, but sadly, it seemed the phone call already did that part. He watched her... He felt bad for the girl... No one should have to be alone from their parents... He had an idea that she and everyone in the house probably wouldn't mind, though...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: November 12, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »
She looked up. She'd never spoken to anyone about her parents before. Then, no one had ever asked.
"It's my dad, really. Mum just goes along with it. Too scared to have her own opinion, I guess. But I haven't spoken to her in a while...My dad, he doesn't like me much. I wanted to have my own life, back here, I wanted to travel, to explore. But my dad wanted me to stay on the island. It was no life to me. I'd been home schooled, the island didn't have a school, it was too small. And I wanted to go to university. He wouldn't let me. Too much money. But I was hardly going to stay on and fish for the rest of my life."
She paused, recalling the memories.
"My only other relation, an aunt, visited once. She understood  when I told her. She was the only one I told. She gave me a fair bit of money, to help me, and then I left. My dad was furious. My mum was worried. Eventually my aunt gave in and told them. They were furious. My dad especially. And it wasn't all that bad at first. But then I called them - you saw me. Dad was worse than usual...I don't know why though..."
It was hard telling the story, especially to a stranger. By the end of it, Natasha was close to tears. She hated the rejection she faced from her parents. It was so hard...

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: November 15, 2007, 10:36:55 AM »
Elliot gave a comforting smile to Natasha and pulled her into a close hug. "There, there... It's alright..." He wanted to give her at least a feeling of fatherly comfort. It seems she had missed out on that part, so... At that point, Erek had returned to the library, but he just hid in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt the moment... Elliot then whispered in Natasha's ear... "How would you like to... stay with us...?" He sounded a bit... nervous, as he asked... Maybe because he was afraid of rejection... Erek just watched curiously, since he didn't hear his father's whisper...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: November 16, 2007, 03:59:20 PM »
She thought about it for a moment. She knew for a fact that she would love to stay with Erek's family...but it would be...wierd. And what would Erek's mother think? Well..Eliot didn't mind. Maybe she wouldn't?
"Um...for how long?" she asked. She sensed someone else in the room. She looked towards the doorway. "Erek?"