The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 36976 times)

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
Re: Transformation
« Reply #630 on: November 17, 2007, 01:17:43 PM »
"As long as you like, really." Elliot gave a nervous smile... He was curious what Naomi would say. She wouldn't mind but she'd probably be angry because she didn't have a saying n the matter. He would probably get a beating... Luckily, it was never a really serious one. It was more like, yelling and a few thwaps to the head... He didn't like it, but his wife always made him feel better the following night... Which he when he realized, he was very similar to Erek. He sweatdropped a little at that realization...

Erek eeped and ducked away from the door, as he saw Natasha looking at him. He had no idea why. He just felt compelled to do it. He felt himself blushing, as he sunk to the ground and hugged his knees. He felt so embarrassed right now... He wanted to find a place to hide... But... If he ran away, it would just be even weirder...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #631 on: November 17, 2007, 02:27:23 PM »
She gasped. It would be fantastic. "Really?....You mean it?...I have a cat though....he'd need to come with me...." She felt kinda selfish when she mentioned the cat, like she was forcing hm to let her take him...
Natasha looked back to where she had seen Erek - she couldn't see him. He must have ran away, realising that she had seen him...she wondered what he was up to...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #632 on: November 17, 2007, 02:29:23 PM »
She poked gil gently. "Where are we headed now?" After several minutes of silence, she was dieing to know a few things.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #633 on: November 17, 2007, 03:23:33 PM »
Elliot smiled. He felt a bit better now. "I'll arrange for Johan to get him, alright?" Erek was still sitting next to the doorway, still feeling really awkward... He peeked out into the library and then made a run for his room. He ran straight into his room, not bothering to close his door and dived under his sheets. He just lied under the sheets on his bed. He hoped no one would talk to him... Although he had a nervous feeling that someone would...

Elliot just stared at Erek as he ran up to, most likely, his room. Whenever he had done something wrong or felt embarrassed, he ran to his sanctuary. He let out a sigh and said "Natasha... Would you mind go checking on Erek? I'm gonna call Naomi and see if i can figure out if the club is okay..." He scratched his head and got a look on his face that screamed "troublesome"...

Oh, i know!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #634 on: November 18, 2007, 04:55:45 AM »
Gil stared at her as he walked backwards through the passage, arching a brow. "And what was that sound?" He looked away for a moment, ducking a crossbeam, and said, "The plan is we get out of here. Follow me."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #635 on: November 18, 2007, 03:58:33 PM »
She paused for a second, turning and grabbing Jesse by the wrist and pulling him along behind her. She didn't know what Saphir had done to the professor since she had followed Gil into the passageway before then, but she had heard something that sounded like something being cut. She figured that Saphir might've killed the professor but of course she wasn't sure. She followed along in silence just pulling Jesse behind her because he had been lagging behind.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #636 on: November 18, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »
"Ok, thanks, and yeah, I'll go up and talk to him." she smiled at Elliot before making her way up the stairs. Talking to Erek was the very least she could do, these people were so nice. She felt that she could never repay them.
She went up the stairs, and then stood dumbly, realising that she had no idea which of the many doors on the corridor led to Erek's room. She walked along one side, and found an open door. It looked like Erek's room. She didn't want to intrude, and so just stood in the doorway. "Erek? Erek, are you ok?"
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #637 on: November 18, 2007, 09:18:50 PM »
Erek felt his ear twitch, as he heard Natasha's voice. He felt a bit angry at her... He just wanted to be left alone... "Go away..." He said with a voice of annoyance. Why couldn't she just leave? He felt himself blushing and let out a low growl... He was a bit surprised at that first, but he just continued to growl anyway... It probably got the point across...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #638 on: November 19, 2007, 01:50:23 PM »
She nodded mutely and followed, keeping on all fours and jogging just behind him.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: November 19, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
Natasha was admittedly a bit scared by Erek's behaviour, but not put off. She took a couple of steps into the room. "Erek, you need to come out sometime. I think this would be the time.  Please, if not me, speak to your father." she spoke sternly, but felt guilty for it. Who was she to tell him what to do? She was a mere stranger. She had no right....

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #640 on: November 19, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
Erek suddenly felt really bad... He felt like Natasha was his sister and that she was angry at him... He threw the sheets off and onto the floor... He didn't move much after that... He just lied there... He felt... weird... Like something was changing inside of him... He suddenly didn't feel so good... Not really sick, yet he could probably throw up anyway... He looked over to Natasha... "...I'm sorry..." He sounded... scared. He still wasn't used to being a fox... All these instincts, feelings, emotions and whatnot. "...I... I dunno why i growled... I... I just feel... w-weird..."

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: November 19, 2007, 05:52:16 PM »
She felt even more guilty, and softened. She couldn't stay langry at Erek for long, he was a sweet kid. And this...transformation was probably hard on him. She walked over to him, and sat on the bed, puttng her arm round him. "It's ok...it's fine..." she said, rocking him slightly. She wanted to comfort him, and this was the way she had been when she was little by her mother. Of course, Erek was a bit older, but she hoped it would still have the same effect.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #642 on: November 19, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »
Erek felt a bit babied, but he didn't really care... He kinda wanted to be treated like this right now... It reminded him that he was still... well, him. He leaned on Natasha and quietly hoped that he would get a ear scratching... It was one of the few things he liked about being a fox...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #643 on: November 21, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
Natasha sighed. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" she asked Erek. She wanted him to tell her, his dad had asked...and she was kinda curious. And, if she knew, she might be able to help. She wondered...Romor liked his ear scratched, so maybe Erek's knew fox form would like it too? She did so, quietly hoping that it would entice him to speak.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #644 on: November 21, 2007, 10:37:23 PM »
Erek blinked, as he felt her hand scritching his ear... He started to murr, as he arched his back in pleasure... It felt so goooood... He wished this never would stop... His tails were wagging furiously and he had the biggest smile on his face... Please, don't let it stop...

Oh, i know!