The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 36986 times)

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
Re: Transformation
« Reply #645 on: November 22, 2007, 07:34:31 PM »
It was obvious that it had worked, Erek looked much more happy. She wasn't suprised, it had worked on her cat and other animals, and a lot had changed since the bomb. Everyone had changed...they were much more animal-like - not just physically. It was strange...Natasha preferred being an animal...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #646 on: November 23, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
Erek was now just lying on his bed... Filled to the brim with bliss, he let out a relieved sigh... He had forgotten why he was so angry earlier... Which is good, he didn't want this feeling to stop... He grinned and pulled Natasha down on his bed, making her now lie on her back. He wasn't sure why he did that, he just suddenly wanted to... He'd been feeling a lot more mischievous lately... He saw opportunities to do pranks everywhere... He just sighed and nuzzled Natasha... It was a bit scary to think that he was changing... Really scary... And with that his face into one of worry... He was scared... He didn't want to be mean to anyone... What if he made someone angry...?
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #647 on: November 25, 2007, 11:10:40 AM »
Natasha was a bit suprised when Erek pulled her down on his bed. She laughed, he was much happier - and that made her happier. But Erek began to look worried - scared even. She sat up, and looked down on him. "Erek? Erek, what's wrong?"
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #648 on: November 25, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »
Erek blinked, as he fell out of his thoughts. "Um... I... N-Natasha...? ...Do i seem different than before...?" He sounded curious... yet very nervous. True, he was doubting himself greatly right now and it was probably easy to know... "L-Like... more... naughtier than... than before...?" He didn't want to change... Not into this, at least...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #649 on: November 25, 2007, 11:47:55 AM »
She looked at him sadly...she guessed that he didn't enjoy the changes as much as she did...
"You mean since I first found you?" she sighed, and though back, "Um...no...I don't think you have. You're less shy around me, but that's expectable...no, I don't think you've changed at all." she smiled, and hugged him. She just wanted him to be happy...

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #650 on: November 25, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »
He smiled and hugged Natasha back. "Thank you..." He felt a bit better now... Although, his worry lingered in the back of his head... He kinda want a scritchie again... He couldn't stop thinking about it... This sucked...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »
Natasha thought about Elliot. He'd probably be wondering why she and Erek had been up here for so long, and she should really be going back downstairs.
"Erek...your dad's going to be wondering what's taking me so long...do you wanna...go back downstairs?"

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: November 28, 2007, 06:31:50 PM »
"It's ok... He probably predicted that we'd be up here for a while." Erek smiled. His father was good at predicting situations... He could hear some noise downstairs... He wondered what was going on, but he didn't really want to go check it out... He felt a bit tired for some reason, so he snuggled Natasha even closer... He hoped they could stay like this for a while...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #653 on: November 29, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »
"Ok." she told him, smiling. She heard a noise from downstairs, and her new wolf ears pricked up when she heard it. "Did you hear that?" she asked Erek, slightly confused. She was always a very curious person, especially now so, since the transformation. She wanted to know what the noise was.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #654 on: November 30, 2007, 02:40:37 PM »
"Hey, why don't we find my cousin and screw with her a little?" Saphir asked, poking Fyroh.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: December 02, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »
Erek blinked at Natasha. "Um... Yeah..." His voice sounded a bit drowsy.  He quietly hoped she wouldn't go check it out... He felt so calm and comfortable right now... He couldn't stop her... But... He felt a bit sleepy... He wondered if he was going to fall asleep... He yawned a bit and moved into a even more comfortable position... He could fall asleep any minute... Probably...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #656 on: December 04, 2007, 07:01:13 PM »
Erek seemed tired - she wanted to stay with him, but she wanted to find out what was the source of the noise even more.
"Look...Erek...you seem tired. You can stay up here and sleep if you like...I'll go find out what the noise was about..."

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #657 on: December 05, 2007, 02:30:03 AM »
He asked Saph, "What do you mean?"
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: December 06, 2007, 12:05:19 PM »
Erek nodded and mumbled "Ok...". He sounded oh, so drowsy. He feel asleep shortly after and started snoring softly, like he always did... He curled into a ball, wrapping his tails around himself... He looked very fox-like right now, but also very... well, innocent. He mumbled something in his sleep and rolled around, grabbing the sheets and pulled it back on him. Although, it just covered his chest or so...

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #659 on: December 06, 2007, 05:05:08 PM »
Natasha crept back down the stairs. She had no idea where to look. She decided to check the library first, mainly because she was already slightly familiar with room.