The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 36714 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: Transformation
« Reply #660 on: December 10, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »
He feels a cold shiver run up his spine. "I don't like what's going on guys."
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #661 on: December 11, 2007, 12:30:34 AM »
He leads them into the connecting building and looks back to Jesse saying, "Me neither."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #662 on: December 11, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »
"....i feel cold..."i walk beside daddie and leaned on his leg,trying to keep warm

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #663 on: December 13, 2007, 04:03:19 AM »
She held back the urge to shiver that she had. Remembering that she was still holding onto Jesse's hand from when she had pulled him along behind her, she let go of it. She scratched her ear with her uninjured left hand and looked around at the connecting building. She didn't like what was going on either but she didn't find it necessary to tell the others since two of them had already said it and it was probably obvious that she felt that way too. She rubbed her eyes with her left hand and sighed.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2007, 04:13:50 AM »
"I can see that we're all tired. Is there a way we can get some rest without being shot?"
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2007, 04:24:24 AM »
Letting out a big yawn, she looks at Jesse then at Gil. "Yeah. I feel like I'm going to collapse on the floor at any second. Of course, I haven't had any food for a while but I'd rather sleep now than eat." Her tail swaying ever-so-slightly behind her and her heavy eyelids were sure signs of how tired she was. Of course, she'd keep walking if she had to because she wanted to stay alive, but she'd really like to rest at this time.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2007, 07:44:59 AM »
Gil nods, "yes, we should head to a house nearby, it's only a few minutes away on foot, and I've got a key for it." He took the lead again, saying, "There's plenty of food there too, so once we're rested we can cook something up."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: December 13, 2007, 10:10:06 PM »
"Oh good." She replied, following after Gil. Just knowing that she would soon get the rest she needed gave her some extra energy so she could make it to that house. She went to crack her knuckles, as it was a habit of her's (always did the right hand first), but stopped herself when she went to crack her injured right hand's knuckles. That wouldn't have been a smart thing to do. She ran her left hand through her silvery hair and continued to follow Gil.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #668 on: December 14, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »
{ignore that last post, i forgot what topic i was in...}
Saphir followed behind the group silently, fur bristling. She noticed it was getting chilier and chillier by the second, she didn't like that one bit. "Where are we headed now?" She asked after several minutes of silent thinking.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #669 on: December 14, 2007, 09:20:35 PM »
"Good. Let's go inside. Hurry cuz i"m cold."
MySpace

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: December 15, 2007, 06:47:52 PM »
She coughed a few times, but other than that she followed in silence. She felt that talking would take too much energy and plus, she had nothing to really talk about. Remembering she still had her cell phone and it had been set on silent, she reached into her pocket with her left hand and pulled it out. She flipped it open but was disappointed when she saw that she had no missed calls and no text messages. She frowned, set the phone on vibrate, and slipping it back into her pocket. She stared down at the ground as she walked, wondering if her parents were alright and if they were, why they hadn't called her. She really hoped they were okay but she couldn't help but feel like they didn't care about her and that's why they didn't call. Shaking the thought from her head, she continued to stare at the ground as she followed Gil to the house.