The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 36964 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Transformation
« on: August 13, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »
This is my first RP EVAH!!!! Please help me along.

Please post.....
Name:
Physical Descrition:
You can post pictures if you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules: ABSOLUTELY NO MAGIC!!!!!
No fighting
Be descriptive. It will help move the RP along.

DO NOT POST TWENTY PAGES FROM WHICH A CHARACTER, WHO'S NOT ONLINE, WAS SUPPOSE TO TALK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting and Plot:
Present time St. Cathrine's, Canada. Everyone is starting out as HUMANS, until a massive bomb goes off, sending a strange gas throughout the air. People start going through strange changes in their bodies. The changes include, but are not limited to.....
1.) Strange growth on heads
2.) The development of hair all over the body
3.) Change in the colour of skin
4.) Growth coming out of body just above the buttocks area
5.) so on........
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bomb goes off on the first post, but everything will happen simutaneously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse
human, then panda
tall, heavyset
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning post:

"Gah the boss is effing killing me!" he says to himself as he is given a notice that everyone is suppose to work on August 24, which is his birthday. He walks down the hall to his boss's office.

He knocks on the door, and when it opens he sees Mr. Hollingsworth; his boss, and president of CatBank. A bank company established in St. Cathrine's.

"Mr. Hollingsworth, sir, ummmm....can I NOT work on my birthday? I really would like to spend some time with my family because, well...quite frankly....I haven't been spending enough time with them because I've been working too long.

Mr. Hollingsworth responds, "I know, Mr. Harmon, but I can't possibly have another employee call off this month. Please accept my deepest apology, and you can take any day off need be."

He sighs and responds, "Alright Mr. Hollingsworth. I'll work."

With his shoulders slumped down, he turns around, and heads back to his cubical, sits down, and wells up, when all of a sudden.......

BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything goes paper white, then black.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 01:44:11 AM by Jesse »
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Transformation
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »
Name: Kaden
Species: Wolger
Physical Description: Black coat, black attire, sapphire eyes, and an attitude that can kill.
"I need a minute okay?" She walked calmly out of his apartmentr, her fingers fumbling for a cigarette. "Man, this blows." She took a long drag and then stamped it out, groaning. Her friends were trying to hook her up with some guys again... *sigh* "What is it with them?"
BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
Everything went dark and she couldn't feel anything...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 09:24:31 PM »
Name: Arke
Species: Coyote
Physical description: Tan coat, golden eyes, usually wears jeans.

"Surpressing fire!" As he called out, a rather large person with an even larger gun began firing on an entrenched position opposite them. Next to him, someone took a few shots as well, though it probably wasn't a good idea. The enemy was pinned down now, but they were still shooting. He knew, because he could hear their rounds pummeling the other side of the vehicle he had taked cover behind. "Kyle, you're going to get yourself-" As if on cue, a round struck Kyle's face mask right in the visor, sending him sprawling. He cursed again and peered over the top of the truck. Three enemies were exposed, and he doubted he could miss at this range. He raised his rifle and began firing at the enemy position. Right away, he knew he had gotten one, maybe two of them. And with his squads heavy gunner firing on their position, he new it was only a matter of time. The teams sniper had taken down the enemy commander, leaving them in utter disarray. Not only that, he had a small group of flankers moving to take out the group they had pinned. He leaned around the side of the truck to take a few more shots when he felt something strike his shoulder. He ducked back behind the car he had been hiding behind, and pressed a hand to his shoulder. It came away slick with a light blue liquid. He cursed and turned to Kyle, lying on his back. "Hey, does the shoulder count as a torse shot?"
He leaned up and wiped some of the paint from his goggles. "It's an arm shot, you're not out." Arke nodded, but before he could respond, everything went white for a moment before fading to black.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 10:30:13 PM »
She regained herself, rubbing her head and growling. "What happen- ouch..." She winced when she touched her back and something growing out of it. "What?" She felt more and realized she had a tail, feline from the sleekness and length of it. She pulled her hands around to study them and let out a small squeak. "I'm a cat?!"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 01:49:59 AM »
((it's suppose to take a long time while things appear))

He starts to feel a strange pain on his head. He rubs it and feels little lumps there. "What the........" He starts to feel the pain. He cries out, "Oh God!" The pain is unbearable.

He slowly gets up, and sees that his wrist watch isn't working. "How......how long have I been here?" He says to the nearest co-worker who is on the floor beside him. "I don't know, but I have this strange lump on my back somewhere."

"Here let me see." I say as I turn him around. "OH......MY......GOD! Th......there is a t......tail on you!!!"

"Oh no!!! What's happening?!!" The co-worker says.

"I don't know, but I have this horrible pain on my head."

"Maybe your sprouting ears." the co-worker chuckles.

"Beat it John." I say back angrily.

~~~

"Mr. Hollingsworth, are you ok?" I say as I enter his office. Dust still flying around.

"No Mr. Harmon, it hurts! It hurts so bad!" Mr. Hollingsworth cries back.

"What does?" I ask.

"My head!"

"So does mine! John somehow grew a tail!" I say.

"So did I." He cries back.

Realization sets in. "Mr. Hollingsworth, have you ever heard of those people called 'furries'?"

"No." he responds. "What are they?"

"Well Mr. Hollingsworth, they're people that are interested in animals and anthropelia ((sp?)), and I'm wondering if this has something to do with......it........" I say as I saw Mr. Hollingsworth's skin slowly start to change colors from his usual tan to bright red. Almost like a fox.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 01:53:57 AM by Jesse »
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 02:54:15 AM »
When he regained conciousness, the first thing he noticed was that his mask had fallen off. He sat up and rubbed his head, looking around for his gun, a variant of the TPI 98c, otherwise known as a Tippmann 98 custom. He personally preffered the other name because it sounded fancier, and made it seem like a real gun. His hopper had come off, and several dozen paintballs now dotted the grass. As he reached for it, he noticed something long, thin and black in the grass next to Kyle. He grabbed it, and Kyle instantly shot up, cursing and yanking whatever it was away from Arke. 'Whatever it was' turned out to be a tail. "Oh my god..." He began crawling slowly away from Kyle, who for some reason seemed equally stunned by Arke's appearence.
"Why the hell did you yank my tail! Wait, what?" He looked down at what he had in his hands and gasped.
"You didn't have that before... did you?"
"Of course not!" He paused a moment. "Did you always have fangs?"
"FANGS!?" He brought his hands to his canine teeth and found them to be quite a bit larger, not just his upper fangs but his lower as well. "Oh god... did we get nuked?"
"Nuclear radiation would have killed us! This isn't an X-men comic!"
"I know, but have you ever been irradiated? Maybe it really does do stuff like this!"

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
"M...Mr. Hollingsworth......." he continued as he pointed behind Mr. Hollingsworth, revealing a large green and yellow swirling cloud of dust.
MySpace

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 08:07:44 PM »
She was surprised and reached her paws up to her head and screamed, "LUMPS?!!" Her body went into shock and sher fainted again, her breath coming in short hoarse gasps.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »
Pain sets in as he feels stabbing in his lower back.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" He tries to feel around, but the pain is so intense that he can't move his arms.
MySpace

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 05:59:18 PM »
He staggers back to the car he had driven here and managed to crawl into the drivers seat before the pain in his legs set in. He squeezed the steering wheel and screamed, though he was unaware of anything but the feeling of his legs seeming to break over and over again. It became unbearable, and he slumped over the steering wheel.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »
She got up and rubbed her tail spot, grumbling. "What the..." She pulled out her pack of cigs, or, what was left of em; and cursed repeatedly. Her last pack and it was gone... She snarled a warning to her friend as he came out the building to see what happened, her face was growing black hairs everywhere and she was ashamed. He looked her up and down, smiling. "You somehow look hotter than earlier..." He grinned flirtingly and reached his hands out, snickering.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ComradeConnor

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The deepest blues are black...
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Fur that melts from White to grey, and has silver locks of hair.
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 124lbs
  • Build: Tall, Lanky
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 10:17:57 AM »
Name: Connor
Species: Grey Draak
Physical Descrition: 5,11', Black scales all over, except for his chest and abdomen, which are silver. Prefers to not wear clothing as he feels constricted by it, But on the offset chance that he must wear clothing, ususally a long black or white coat, to go with his colouration. Also has irridescent green eyes and black plumage streaked with silver.

He had been walking home from school, and as usual he took the trail through the old forest, he hated the hustle and bustle of the streets and the eyes off passer's by.

The bomb hit.

As quickly as it came, the blinding light that the bomb had given off faded, and Connor woke to find himself lying on the ground, and feeling rather unwell and aching all over. he sat up and rubbed his head groggily. "what the hell..." he stopped suddenly as he felt three sharps spikes beginning to protrude from each side of his head. He immediately sat up, terrified. He screamed in horror as he felt more spikes popping out of his back and what appeared to be a tail growing from the small of his back, then the pain hit...

He roared in pain as he began to sprout wings. they unfurled from inside, renching open the skin on his back and nearly causing him to pass out, and once that torment was over, another began. Scales... Black and silver scales erupted from his flesh, blood dripping from where they appeared. His hair changed into something not unlike feathers, and stood erect on his head. Then the final change began, he felt as if his face was being stretched apart, His nose elongating into a snout, and sharp fangs sprang from his jaws. The pain was too much. He half-screamed-half-roared in agony, then fell to the ground as his body continued to change.

(this was my first-ever RP post, hope you liked it)
Never should have traded power for my own immortal soul.

- C. Vincent Metzen

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 02:18:51 PM »
Name: Connor
Species: Grey Draak
Physical Descrition: 5,11', Black scales all over, except for his chest and abdomen, which are silver. Prefers to not wear clothing as he feels constricted by it, But on the offset chance that he must wear clothing, ususally a long black or white coat, to go with his colouration. Also has irridescent green eyes and black plumage streaked with silver.

He had been walking home from school, and as usual he took the trail through the old forest, he hated the hustle and bustle of the streets and the eyes off passer's by.

The bomb hit.

As quickly as it came, the blinding light that the bomb had given off faded, and Connor woke to find himself lying on the ground, and feeling rather unwell and aching all over. he sat up and rubbed his head groggily. "what the hell..." he stopped suddenly as he felt three sharps spikes beginning to protrude from each side of his head. He immediately sat up, terrified. He screamed in horror as he felt more spikes popping out of his back and what appeared to be a tail growing from the small of his back, then the pain hit...

He roared in pain as he began to sprout wings. they unfurled from inside, renching open the skin on his back and nearly causing him to pass out, and once that torment was over, another began. Scales... Black and silver scales erupted from his flesh, blood dripping from where they appeared. His hair changed into something not unlike feathers, and stood erect on his head. Then the final change began, he felt as if his face was being stretched apart, His nose elongating into a snout, and sharp fangs sprang from his jaws. The pain was too much. He half-screamed-half-roared in agony, then fell to the ground as his body continued to change.

(this was my first-ever RP post, hope you liked it)

((wow. that was really good!))
MySpace

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 04:41:47 PM »
((Seriously!))

When he came around this time, he was lying in the back of his car, and a glance at the windows told him that an hour or two had gone by. He noticed something in front of him and absently swatted at it, only to slap himself in the face. He jumped, and brought his hands up to his new muzzle, both of which were covered in a fine layer of tan fur. Slowly, he sat up to look in the rearview mirror, only to find the reason his legs had pained him earlier. His legs had taken on a more digitigrade configuration, digitigrade being one of the few terms he remembered from the animal kingdom unit of his freshman living environment class. His shoes were on the floor, and his socks had been torn at the ends to reveal paws. He ran a hand, which was slightly changed as well though he had not noticed, through his hair and sighed. "What the hell is going on..."

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 05:24:51 PM »
I was walking down the sidewalk....Thinking about the notes in my hand...
"I know what furries ARE but I've never actually seen one.." I said as I stared at the notes....
I saw something in the sky..
"Oh..S--" I wa cut off as everything turned white, then black...