The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 36957 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Transformation
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 01:58:42 AM »
As she's walking she hears what sounds like someone jogging and getting very close behind her. Then she hears another 'click' and realizes that it's the click of the safety on a gun. "Is it on or off?" She thought to herself. She wondered if she should just stop on the spot, turn around, and ask whoever it was what they wanted...or maybe she should just keep going and if something bad happened, then it happened. She wouldn't be able to fight anyway so why resist it. Just keep walking and accept whatever her fate would be. But then she remembered that one of her fears was dying, and she began to panic, thinking the worst. Her mind was racing. "Will I be shot and killed right off? Will they shoot me in a way that I will suffer? Will I be captured and experimented on because of what I've become? Will I become a display in a zoo to be ridiculed?" All these scenarios ran through her head and her heart started beating rapidly. She turned around and looked at her follower. Her heart was in her throat, she wanted to turn back around and run, but she just stood there peering into the growing darkness, waiting.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 02:03:48 AM by VeeSmith »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »
He shrugged and adjusted his grip on the gun so that he held it with one hand, which was nowhere near the trigger. He was still debating whether or not to talk to her, though he knew she probably couldn't do much against him. With these thoughts turning through his head, he found himself clearing his throat. Too late to go back now... "Um, excuse me..." He stopped, not sure of what to do now that he had likely gotten her attention. Stopping in his tracks, he simply waited for her response.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 02:15:16 AM »
She realized that the figure was male. She also realized that the gun was only in one hand, or was it a hand? she wondered, and it seemed that it wasn't near the trigger. She assumed that he didn't want to hurt her, not yet anyway, and so when he said, "Um, excuse me..." she simply responded, "Yes?" Saying nothing further and not moving from where she stood.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 02:17:16 AM »
"Umm..." He still couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't make him sound like a complete idiot. "Well, I saw a carr down the road that looked like it had gone off the road, and I figured it was yours. You're not hurt, are you?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 02:27:19 AM »
She looked at him and as she listened to his question she could sense that that wasn't what he really wanted to ask but he didn't know what to say. She knew she couldn't tell him what had really happened and so, as she scratched her head and looked down, she just said, "Yeah, I'm fine." She paused for a moment and looked back up, she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again, not sure of what else to say, then she thought of something that sounded normal. "Did you see that bright light earlier?" She asked.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 02:35:45 AM »
He nodded. "Um, yeah. What do you think it was?" He shifted his gun a bit, but stopped when he realized he was doing it. "Oh, don't worry, it's just a paintball gun." He held it up to show her the hopper and CO2 tank that jutted from the rear of the gun. "It's pretty much harmless." He shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair again. "This is all pretty wierd..."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 02:44:39 AM »
She watches as he shifts his gun but when he shows her that it's just a paintball gun she breathes a quiet sigh of relief. She rubs the back of her neck. "I don't know...but that's why I went off the road..." she said carefully, kind of nodding her head in the direction of her car, being sure that she didn't say too much. Her tail was swaying back and forth behind her and she was praying that he wouldn't see it. If he did, even though he didn't have a real gun and he seemed nice, she was done for.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 02:54:32 AM »
He seemed far less concerned about hiding his own tail, partially because he still wasn't aware of it. He looked behind her, down the road, seeing more cars that appeared to have crashed but not able to see anyone within them. "We should probably keep moving. They might know something about this in the city." He clicked the safety off on his Tippmann and stepped in front of her before continuing down the road.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 03:05:11 AM »
She turned back around and followed after him, then she noticed something swaying behind him. Was that a tail? She looked harder. Oh my God, it was. She looked back up. She was thinking about saying something about it, but decided not to since he might get defensive about it and turn against her. "I wonder if he even knows. Maybe he's just hiding it...but if he was then he wouldn't have gone in front of her, would he? Although, he could be hoping that the darkness would hide it. Oh well, if he wants to tell me then he will." And she just kept following after him.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 03:13:58 AM »
His 'paws' felt odd on the guns grips, and he was finding his muzzle to be a bit annoying, but his hearing and vision seemed different. Things looked sharper, and though he wasn't about to take off his glasses, the difference was noticable. He kept his gun raised and let his eyes sweep across the road as he went, though he could not find any signs of life, human or otherwise. Of course, that led him to question just what it was that he and the girl he had run into had become.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 03:23:20 AM »
She walks silently behind him, thinking about the days events. Just this morning she was human, and then that weird bright light came along and this happens. She wonders what's going to happen now that she's like this. She looks along the side of the road looking at the abandoned cars and she wondered what had happened to those people. As if she didn't feel pathetic and miserable enough, then this had to happen. "This sucks..." she mumbled to herself as she walked behind him, staring down at the ground.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 12:04:13 PM »
Hearing her mumbling brought him back to reality. "It could be worse. I mean, for one thing, we're not dead." By now, he expected the grips of his gun to be slick with sweat, but they seemed perfectly dry. Right, dogs don't sweat. With that thought in mind, he brought a hand behind him and found his tail, though he wasn't exactly surprised at this point. He simply tightened his grip on the gun and moved on, toward a car wreck that blocked most of the road.

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2007, 12:28:24 PM »
"I'm dead..."
Natasha had just woken up after the blast. Her head was aching worse than ever before, and everywhere else hurt too. She looked down to see Romor playing with something in the shaggy carpet, but being such a stupid cat, he kept missing it. Suddenly he caught it and held it between his sharp claws. A shot of pain ran up her, and Natasha cried out in shock and pain. Then she realised - the 'thing' was a tail, and it was attached to her lower back!
She walked on to the balcony, trying to ignore the pain and the fact that she now had a tail. The blast didn't seem to have had any damage on the city, apart from the fact that the cars had come to a stand-still, and there were people lying on the street.
The pain grew worse on her head, and she went to clutch it, trying to soothe the pain - but found two lumps. Had she hit her head on the fall, causing them? Natasha tried to push the thoughts out, and decided to go outside, and find out what was happening.
She pulled on a coat and her red converse, and went outside, with a quick goodbye to Romor. Locking her door, she saw at least three other people on her corrider, probably trying to get into their flats when the blast hit them. They weren't moving, and Natasha didn't know whether they were dead or alive. But each one had a simularity - some kind of tail and two strange lumps on their heads.
Natasha ran down the stairs in a haste, and wished more than ever that the flat elevators were up and running. She burst out the door and looked around. All was quiet. People lay on the ground or moaned in pain. It was like a horror movie.
While walking down the path she found a boy, he was quite small but didn't look much older than 13, 14. He seemed to be going through the same thing as Natasha, but a whole lot quicker. She bent down beside him, making sure he was all right.
She spoke to him softly, "Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? Hello?"
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2007, 02:19:02 PM »
Erek felt himself return to the world of the living... Someone was talking and he heard it loud and clear, if not a little bit too loud. He tried to move again, but he just couldn't find the strength... It was like he was paralyzed... He tried a little to move and with a little effort, he managed raise his arm a few inches up... But it was too tiring, so it fell back down... He realized that anyone could come and attack him now... He wanted help... He tried speaking... All that came out was a weak cry for help... If there was someone there, maybe they would help him... He tried calling for help again... He felt so weak... He wanted to go home...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2007, 03:26:11 PM »
Natasha heard him calling out for help, she sighed in relief - the boy was concious.
"It's ok, I'm here now - you'll be ok, you're safe."
He seemed too weak to get up on his own accord - the blast must have affected him badly. Natasha didn't know what to do, to leave him here, which might be a bit risky, or take him back to the flat, where at least he'd be safe until he was strong enough to get up. Maybe he could help her figure out what was going on. Natasha decided to put the latter into action, and picked him up. She was glad of the fact he was quite light, and began the walk back home.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry