The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37169 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Transformation
« Reply #600 on: November 02, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »
She looked back at Gil and nodded. She followed after him, examining the hallway as she did since she hadn't paid attention to what anything looked like when she had walked to the room.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #601 on: November 02, 2007, 08:10:31 PM »
She nodded, getting to her feet and falling in behind Vee. I wonder if the professor can explain how I almost got EATEN!! "Umm...How will we know it's the professor and not some clone?" She ventured.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 04:23:43 PM by Confused ~N~ Hurt ~N~ Broken Winged ~N~ Shattered »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #602 on: November 03, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »
Elliot's face turned serious. "We know just about as much about the bomb as you do, Natasha. The only thing you probably don't know is that is that it was placed in the business district. Based on some books i've read, i think it's a heavily modified nuke. But hell, i doubt that's true, considering there was no shock wave. I think that it was a... overload to the... visual nerves or something. I dunno. I'm not a scientist. Hell, Erek probably knows more than me..." He shrugged and got his sheepish grin again. "But you know what? I'm not complaining. I quite like this." He let his tails swish behind him gracefully and grinned proudly. Erek simply blinked at his dad, thinking that he looks a bit weird...

Natasha sighed to herself. She hadn't expected much anyway - just...something. But she doubted anybody except the people who set it off knew anything about the bomb. She wagged her own tail. She also kinda liked being an animal...but what if this was only the first stage? What if gradually it was killing us, day by day. Natasha ;aughed into herself - she was always over reacting...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #603 on: November 03, 2007, 04:22:49 PM »
Elliot heard that sigh. He put a hand on Natasha shoulder and spoke in a calm and hopefully comfortably: "Look, don't worry. My gut is telling me that this is the only that's happening to us. However did this, probably wanted to make this part of the world, if not more of them into furries. Hell, i bet the terrorists stood right next to the bomb, so they could change, too." He smiled to her and heard Erek coming. The little fox hugged the both of them, as if they were both family. And from the kitchen came Johan with the glass of water and a cola, with a little smile on his face.
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #604 on: November 03, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »
Reaching the Professor's door, he flung it open and barged in.The professor, now a tubby mongoose, sat at his desk, gun pointed at the door. " Ah, my boy, you came. I was wondering when you would get here. Who are your friend's here?"
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: November 03, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »
Saphir stepped forward, bowing. "I am Saphir. I've come to ask you if you know why I was almost eaten by some THING down below?" She asked politely.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #606 on: November 03, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »
Her eyes widened some when she saw that the professor had a gun but then she relaxed. She knew it was for protection from the humans that were now hunting everyone like them down. "I'm Veronica..." She paused a second. "But that's not really important right now. I believe Gil has some questions for you about your experiments." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: November 04, 2007, 08:47:25 AM »
The plump professor didn't lower his gun, but he did frown. "Oh. So, you found out, hm? I figure it was only a matter of time... It was a success, in ways other then originally intended. Sorry you had to go through that."

Gil narrowed his eyes, then said, "Stuff it. You had something to do with all of this, didn't you."

The professor just smiled, saying, "Yes, and so did you."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: November 04, 2007, 04:34:18 PM »
She looked back and forth between the professor and Gil. At this point, she was really wishing that she was armed. Although she was a skilled fighter with hand-to-hand combat, she would feel more comfortable if she had a weapon because the professor had one. She didn't know if she could really trust this guy. She cracked her knuckles out of habit and continued to watch Gil and the pofessor.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #609 on: November 04, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »
He didn't say a word this entire time. Instead, he slowly walked toward Vee looking like he was about to talk to her, but he didn't say anything. He put his now blue hands behind his back, felt in his back pocket, and pulled out a small knife he always carried around. Slowly, he reached behind Vee, pulled her pocket out a bit, and slipped the knife into her pocket so she could have some protection, just in case something were to happen.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: November 04, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »
Saphir raised an eyebrow in mild amazement then lowered it. "It figures."
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: November 04, 2007, 08:39:13 PM »
She saw Jesse move over to her, looking like he was going to talk to her, but she kept her focus on Gil and the professor. She felt Jesse slide the knife into her pocket. Turning her head to look at him, she smiled and mouthed a silent 'thank you' to him. It was like he had read her mind, maybe her expression or body language. Or maybe he just wanted her to have some protection. She knew that was a guy thing. Well, anyway that he had figured it out, she was grateful for the knife he had given her.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #612 on: November 04, 2007, 08:50:15 PM »
Gil seemed surprised, then shocked, then angry in the span of a heartbeat. "You...Lied to me. ...Vector Zero! It...wasn't a failure, was it!" The professor laughed dolefully, "Yes, my boy, you were on the right track. But that's neither here nor there." Gil took a step forward and the Mongoose aimed the gun at him with a steady aim. Gil shouted angrily, "You..you monster. You weaponized it!?" The professor shrugged, then said slowly, "I didn't have much choice my boy. They wanted a usable biological bomb, and I had to trick them with something that worked, thus, Vector Zero. It's better then being dead. I suspect they are coming for me now as we speak to have my head.."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: November 04, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »
She was behind the professor within the blink of an eye. She had her dagger out and against his throat. "Never, EVER lie to anyone. Especially someone who would save your *** in fire. So think on it real hard, was it really worth it to lie? I almost got devoured by that THING you created. It's enough to kill you for I think." She hissed, digging the dagger against his fur, making his throat bleed slightly.

"Arrogant son of a *****! People trust you and you LIE! HOW DARE YOU!!" She yelled, pulling out another dagger and slicing his arm open visciously.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: November 04, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »
She turned her head and just watched the spectical before her, not about to stop Saphir. She didn't like the professor and she didn't trust him in the slightest. Plus, he lied to someone who was helping him and THAT was a definate excuse to not trust or like him. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the professor. He did deserve this after all.