The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37138 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Transformation
« Reply #555 on: October 23, 2007, 02:23:15 AM »
She nods at the instructions, a look of concern which mixes in with the pained look spreads across her face at hearing the last part. Heading off in the direction that she was told to go and cradling her hand still, she walks kind of slowly and lets her mind race. Thoughts about everything that has happened to her recently swarm around in her head, each seperated from the next by a throb in her hand. She looked down at it and sighed. You're such an idiot...always putting yourself through pain. You never think clearly when you really need to. You need to stop sometimes before you completely mess yourself up. Stop hurting yourself, think clearly before you act, and stop being a screw up! Her hand throbbed again, and she was really hoping that she hadn't broken it. Of course, she figured she would've been screaming in pain if she had, but still. She looked back up and continued walking slowly.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:25:05 AM by VeeSmith »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #556 on: October 23, 2007, 03:09:53 AM »
It was such an amazing house at first sight. Natasha was astounded, and stood on the spot, gawping for a few seconds. It was what she had always thought a mansion to look like. She saw that there were two doors, and didn't know which Erek would be in. She peeked her head round one door, but it was a dining room and no one was there. In the other, obviously, Erek was there, reading, his father in the room with him. She took a look round, books littered shelves where ever she looked - this was a library.
"Um, hi Erek, and..." she went to say Mr, but then realised that she didn't know Erek's surname. And 'Mr Erek's dad' sounded stupid, "you must be Erek's father. I'm Natasha."

Erek looked up and smiled, before running over to Natasha and giving her a big hug. The man in the chair peeked behind him and smiled at the wolfen girl. "So you're Natasha, huh? You're even more beautiful than i thought." He gave a dumb grin. He got up from his chair and walked over to her. He pushed Erek to the side (much to Erek's annoyance) and put out his hand. "I'm Elliot Shaw. How do you do?" He gave a smile. Erek just stood there, feeling somewhat mad for being drawn away from Natasha...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2007, 04:57:16 PM »
She smiled, slightly blushing, and took his hand and shook it. She immediately saw where Erek got his politeness from. "Nice to meet you, and may I saw your house is beautiful." she was trying especially hard to be polite in return, which was especially hard. Disgnosed with mild aspergers syndrome as young teenager, she found it hard enough to talk to people she didn't know, let alone be polite and have proper conversations with them. But for some reason she felt she could talk to Erek and his father. She felt so comfortable with them...
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #558 on: October 25, 2007, 02:40:31 AM »
Elliot simply smiled. "Thank you. You sure have good timing. We were about to call you back to ask how Erek was." He stared a little at Natasha for a moment and said: "Please, relax. Don't worry about impressions here. You've already made a excellent first one, after all." He tried to make Natasha calm down a bit, as she looked a little... strained. "Also, i trust in Erek's decision of friends, too. So please, relax." Erek hugged Natasha again, while having the biggest smile on his face...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #559 on: October 26, 2007, 12:52:45 PM »
Saphir woke up as she heard a loud hissing. She screamed again and started banging on the door with more force now, terrified her horrors hadf followed her here. "HEEEEEELLLPPP!!! GET ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" She hollared, banging frantically as the hissing sound got closer.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #560 on: October 26, 2007, 12:55:37 PM »
"huh?......" riku runs over back to the manhole and sees it shaking a bit then hears noise,

"GAH!!!...i'll help you out....."riku then grabs the corner of the top and lifts it off,

making it seem like a pillow,
"you oki?....."

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #561 on: October 26, 2007, 03:38:36 PM »
Elliot simply smiled. "Thank you. You sure have good timing. We were about to call you back to ask how Erek was." He stared a little at Natasha for a moment and said: "Please, relax. Don't worry about impressions here. You've already made a excellent first one, after all." He tried to make Natasha calm down a bit, as she looked a little... strained. "Also, i trust in Erek's decision of friends, too. So please, relax." Erek hugged Natasha again, while having the biggest smile on his face...

((Damn, having writers block. Is Erek's mother in the room also, by the way?))

Natasha hugged Erek. He always seemed like the brother she never had. She smiled at Elliot, a silent thankyou. It was always nice to be reassured. She took a good look around the library, still taking it all in. So many books - it was like heaven. Natasha loved reading, often nicknamed a bookworm.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #562 on: October 26, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »
((erm... bane... this isn't a sewer or drainage system. I've already stated that the majority are locked from under as well. It's technically under those systems.))

He ran nonstop through the underground labyrinthine catacombs, yelling for the one that was left behind. He heard hissing, and headed toward it, unsure as to the origin of the sound, but bet she was there.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #563 on: October 26, 2007, 11:01:04 PM »
Elliot smiled at Natasha. "You like books?" He asked politely. He could see her looking around with a amazed look on your face. "Me and Erek are quite the readers, ourselves." He smiled a bit proudly. "I think we have over a thousand different books..." Erek looked back at his father with a look of doubt. Elliot simply sweatdropped and added. "Thousand-ish?" Erek couldn't help laughing a little... His father simply smiled at his own feign idiocy.

((His mother isn't in the house at all.))

Oh, i know!

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: October 27, 2007, 08:13:20 AM »
((Ok, thanks.))

Her jaw nearly dropped - a thousand books? Well, round about?
"Yes, I love reading. I always have." she smiled. She started to wonder where Erek's mother was...she really wanted to meet her aswell. If Erek and his father were anything to go by, she would be really nice. "Um, I was wondering, where Erek's mother is? I'd like to meet her...if it's ok?" she asked Elliot.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #565 on: October 27, 2007, 01:07:06 PM »
She heard footsteps and shrank against the soor, shivering in terrified awe. "Gil?" She squeaked, reaching out her hand and screaming wordlessly again as the hising sound was right in front of her hand but she couldn't see it. "AHHHHH!!!" She felt a scaly finger tickle hers and then a cold tongue carressed her hands. "Who ARE you?" She whispered hoarsely, her throat raw from screaming. She curled into a little ball and retracted her arm, claws still extended. The hissing stopped and she felt something huge slip around her and warmth enimated from whatever it was. Blinking sleepily and trying her hardest to fight it, she fel into a dreamless half-sleep, happy to be warm and safe for the time being. I don't care if it eats me now, as long as I'm safe from everything else... :lovestruck4:
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: October 27, 2007, 04:13:29 PM »
"Naomi is out at her club. The explosion happened just a few blocks away from that place, so she has to check it out and make sure it wasn't a pile of rubble." Elliot stated. He quietly hoped that the club was alright, as did Erek. Elliot knew that she wouldn't be happy if it was... "Well, if all goes well, she'll be back in about an hour. I'm sure she's going to check the inventory, too." Erek blinked at his father for a moment. Wouldn't she come home even later, then...?

Oh, i know!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #567 on: October 27, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »
when he reached her, What he saw was so horrible it was beyond description. Words like horror and macabre are the only words that come close to what it looked like. He fought his way past strange tongued tendrils, to a central one, plump and full. It was EATING Saphir. He clawed at tit, and it shivered, deciding to give up it's meal. It regurgitated her before it had finished swallowing her. The hundreds of eyes glared angrily as Gil picked up it's would -be meal and ran off. He ran blindly, retracing his steps.he hurried as fast as he could to reach the hatch, that was nly a mere 30 feet away, but 100 away due to the twisting nature of the catacombs. By the time he reached it, he had slung her over his shoulder, so he had one hand free as he hit the ladder. He climbed as fast as he could one handed, and exited that horrible place for the last time. He slammed it's heavy metal lid, and locked it from the top, setting her down and slumping against the well exit  next to her now that they were safe again.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #568 on: October 27, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
She finally reached the door that they were supposed to go into and where they were to wait for Gil. It had taken her longer to get there then it normally would because she had walked slower than usual, thinking about how she was being such a screw up and how she didn't believe she should be with the others because she thought she'd drag them down. She reached out with her left hand and turned the door handle. She swung the door open all the way and went inside, walking over to a table and sitting on it. Her right hand throbbed again miserably and she looked down at it. Her eyes widened some. The whole side of her hand had swollen. "I guess I did more damage than I thought..." She mumbled, staring down at her hand.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: October 28, 2007, 09:06:32 AM »
She knew that if the club was in ruins, that could be a big blow for the family, and Natasha felt worried for them - and also hopeful that the club would be ok. She still wanted to meet Naomi, and find out if the club was alright...
"Um, would it be ok if I....stayed for a little while? You know...to see Naomi and everything?..." she felt that she sounded really rude, and so was a bit shy in asking - but there was only one way to find out about the club and Naomi, and that was it.