The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 37143 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: Transformation
« Reply #540 on: October 22, 2007, 03:31:57 AM »
Just as he thought everything was safe, he heard a gunshot off in the distance. "Not again." The gunshots got closer. "RUN!" he grabs his kids and vee and runs off.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #541 on: October 22, 2007, 04:19:17 AM »
All the muscles in her body tighten when she hears the gunshots. She starts to run, then pauses for a second, looking back at Gil, then turns and runs again. I hope he follows and doesn't try to be a hero. She thought to herself as she ran. She had no clue what building she should be going to on the campus so she really hoped that Gil would come with them.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #542 on: October 22, 2007, 04:44:00 AM »
"goog GOD dad,ur strong..." "well no DER...sillie...he's our dad,waddya think?" "hmmm....*sigh*...true...true"

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #543 on: October 22, 2007, 05:46:20 AM »
As they took off, he started loping to their left, saying, "No, no, THIS way!"
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: October 22, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »
Hearing Gil, he spins everyone around. "Thanks......"
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #545 on: October 22, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »
She moves with the spin and follows after Gil. Hearing the gunshots getting closer and closer, she has to do her best to keep running and not stop or hesitate.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: October 22, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »
Reaching the science center, he skids to a stop at the corner leading to the main entry, He peers around, and seeing nothing, motions them to follow him as he made a break for the entrance. Reaching it, he holds the door open, and waits for everyone to get inside.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #547 on: October 22, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »
It was such an amazing house at first sight. Natasha was astounded, and stood on the spot, gawping for a few seconds. It was what she had always thought a mansion to look like. She saw that there were two doors, and didn't know which Erek would be in. She peeked her head round one door, but it was a dining room and no one was there. In the other, obviously, Erek was there, reading, his father in the room with him. She took a look round, books littered shelves where ever she looked - this was a library.
"Um, hi Erek, and..." she went to say Mr, but then realised that she didn't know Erek's surname. And 'Mr Erek's dad' sounded stupid, "you must be Erek's father. I'm Natasha."
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #548 on: October 22, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »
Saphir continued to to bang on the door and slid to the floor, still screaming. "PLEASE?!! GET ME OUT!!" She knew full well they couldn't hear. She had heardf them walk away. She curled up on the floor and fell into a fitfull sleep, dreaming of the horrors she had managed to hide since her coming-of-age.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: October 22, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »
He throws the kids into the building, and then Vee, then pushes Gil through it. More gunshots ring through the glass in the door.
MySpace

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: October 22, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »
She tripped up a little as she was thrown into the science center, almost falling over but steading herself quickly. She ran one of her hands through her hair because she was upset and frustrated. Looking down at the floor, she shook a little bit; upset, frustrated, and angry thoughts swarming though her head. Why are they chasing us? What did we do to them? We used to be just like them! We didn't do anything to them and they're trying to kill us! There's nothing wrong with us! There's nothing wrong with me! Her hands had balled up into fists as she thought and then she hit the wall with the side of her right fist, angrily. She grunted a little in pain, shaking her hand. She rested her forehead against the wall she had just hit, cradling her right hand with her left while she did so, and whispered very softly, "There's nothing wrong with me..."

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: October 22, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »
He shook his head, "Look, I don't think that was the same group, they couldn't have followed us.... let's just hurr-" He took a look around, then slowly said, "...Wait...wasn't there one more?"

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: October 23, 2007, 12:27:54 AM »
"They're here." He pulls his kids around him who are probably scared to death. "I got them. Let's go before they break through the doors."
MySpace

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: October 23, 2007, 12:45:18 AM »
She turns around, her pain clearly expressed on her face, still cradling her right hand with her left. She looks at Jesse. "No...that's not who he meant..." She looks at Gil. "Yes, there was someone else. I think we..." She looks down for a second, shaking her head not believing it, then looks back up. "I think we left her..." She looks towards the door and shivers. "Down there."

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: October 23, 2007, 01:25:23 AM »
He shook his  head, cursing. "...fine. Go two lefts, up the stairs, to the right, and go in the third door to your left. Wait for me there. I'm going back." He walked to a door labeled 'No Entry' - Furnace Room. "I'll unlock the one here, at Exposure Point Zero, and try to find her down there. If I'm not there in 15 minutes, just leave the area."