The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171434 times)

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6135 on: July 17, 2016, 10:23:53 PM »
Jane meditation helps me a bit.

On a side note some stupid shit tried to steal styxx claiming that he was theirs. This is the reason why only a very select few know of the anubian home world and why I decided to make the anubian a closed species.  Again **censor** you and good day you ignorant **censor**!
sometimes the best way to keep a species close is to not mention it or have a friend put it in their book. No one can steal my species ,because I'm two species in one...

On another note. WHat is it with people and violence? Can we all just get along stop bulling each other over diffrences and stuff COMMMON GET ALONG!

And that is why no one but two others that I personally know know what styxx really is. I leave out info for this very reason. Xd
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6136 on: July 17, 2016, 10:30:41 PM »
That's so strange... imagine if someone stole Cecilia? That'd be weird.
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6137 on: July 17, 2016, 11:00:27 PM »
I'm so **censor** depressed about school. First off I'm gonna be a senior that's depressing enough. To make matters worse I have senior pictures in 2 days and I've broken out so bad. And to add onto that, im taking senior pictures with my braces on....  I've had these freaking things on for 7 years. 7 freaking years. I just wanna see myself smile without metal in my mouth. I want to feel my tongue slide across my teeth without these obstructions abrasing Me. I've gone through so much pain and I still have them on. I just want them off.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #6138 on: July 17, 2016, 11:10:03 PM »
It's the last days of man on earth
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:30:32 AM by Dead Flowers 🌼 »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6139 on: July 17, 2016, 11:29:29 PM »
What do you mean?
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6140 on: July 18, 2016, 03:41:08 AM »
Typical. Just. F***ing. Typical.

Been chatting for the last few months with a girl on a dating site. Can't do anything else on account of my lack of independence (which I mentioned before on this thread, so I will not go into it again), so that site is the only place I can meet girls. And tonight? I come online to check messages and learn she cancelled her account. That's the third time this has happened to me. Why? Why do people do that to me? Am I just a soul doomed to be alone for eternity? Does god himself despise the very idea of me in any kind of relationship with a girl? Or are humans just cruel by their very nature?

I tire of being rejected. I tire of being the worthless trash, cast aside by life and god. I tire of being eclipsed by those who torment me. It's s**t like this that remind me why I despise humans and wish to myself that they all die in fear and terror as the world around them burns them alive. If humans hate me for being different, for talking of my troubles when they ask me to, then they all deserve to die in the cataclysm they've too long avoided. If I'm gonna die alone, I want to see the rest of humanity burn before I do.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6141 on: July 18, 2016, 04:52:49 AM »
Now now Kyle, I don't know how much of that you actually meant, but destroying everyone won't solve anything. Obviously this person wasn't right for you. Love is so weird and complicated that the only advice I can give is to just be patient, and be yourself.
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6142 on: July 18, 2016, 07:18:28 AM »
Of course theres a big ass storm the night bfeore my senior pictures. And im the pussy who cant sleep now cuz im scared of this stupid storm. I swear life hates me sometimes.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #6143 on: July 18, 2016, 08:20:37 AM »
Speaking of not sleeping, My sleeping pattern is becoming irregular, at best, and as you can see, I can't sleep at all

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6144 on: July 18, 2016, 11:54:54 AM »
Now now Kyle, I don't know how much of that you actually meant, but destroying everyone won't solve anything. Obviously this person wasn't right for you. Love is so weird and complicated that the only advice I can give is to just be patient, and be yourself.

I've been patient. I've done my waiting. And still, I get nothing. It's f***ing bull**** that I haven't had any kind of relationship since I was a teenager. I am tired of waiting. And I am always hated for being myself.

Humans. There's nothing good about them. If I am to be alone in this cruel world, then I would see humanity itself answer for what it has done to me. Maybe hearing you all scream in terror as you perish will be all I need to be at peace when death finds me.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6145 on: July 18, 2016, 12:02:36 PM »
Don't say that Kyle, humans can be good. There are nice people out there, people who would love to have a friend like you. The dating site didn't work, and you can't wait any longer, so it's probably time to try something else.
Oh woof

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #6146 on: July 18, 2016, 12:05:50 PM »
Yeah, there CAN be good humans, but they're becoming increasingly rare nowadays. Plus, the actions of evil humans overpower all the good things we've done as a species.

Speaking of which, another misanthropic video game rant.

I just looked up Final Fantasy 14, and it looks like they have "six playable races." Which one should I play as. Should I play as... the humans? Or maybe the humans? Or the humans? Or possibly the humans? Or maybe even the humans? Or, last but not least, the ****ING HUMANS!? ...On second thought, I refuse to play these kind of games until video game creators grow a pair and realize NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY AS A HUMAN! I mean, god! SIX "playable races", and they're ALL just humans with a different name? They might as well just have one! I missed when SquarEnix had some actual backbone and made playable non-humans. What happened to the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance races? I had a soft spot for the Nu Mau, and I wish they did more with the small little dog-people. Or those rat/panther people from Final Fantasy 9/10 (I forgot which?) Or even Cait Sith?

Sorry, but I'd rather play as a Panderan in World of Warcraft than a ****ing human passed off as a non-human.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:09:10 PM by BennyBunnycorn »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6147 on: July 18, 2016, 12:09:45 PM »
I loved the Burmecians in FFIX, you'd think they'd do something like that...
Oh woof

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6148 on: July 18, 2016, 12:27:02 PM »
I understand it.
There no good people.
People only have good moments, for the rest they are all bad.
Everyone wants to be better than everyone else.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6149 on: July 18, 2016, 12:43:59 PM »
Come on you two, what about me? I'm good aren't I? I'm human too. If what you say is true then you'll have to include me in your hatred. If that's what you believe, then there can be no exceptions.
Oh woof