The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174654 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6105 on: July 15, 2016, 07:02:54 PM »
My dad just made another brilliant, non hypocritical comment. He was going off on the corporate world, and people helping their buddies, and how a lot of them deserve a bullet in their brain. Two extremely minor problems with that dad 1 No. They don't deserve death or anything close to it. 2 That is exactly what he wants me and my younger brothers to do, help each other out when we get out there however possibly.
I just love my dad. He's such a wonderful guy. Never mean, angry, hypocritical, or down right dangerous. Never has nefarious reasons for anything. Let's us do what we want instead of trying to control every aspect of our lives, yet gently warns us if he thinks we're messing up. Doesn't think people we disagree with deserve death, believe everyone has a right to live their own life how they want, even if it is wrong. I can remember every single time we did father son stuff. I remember all the times you have helped me active my hopes and dreams instead of belittling me and crushing it. I just love being around you so much. We all do. You're the first one we come to when we have a problem because we know you'll happily help us with it and teach us, never launching into an obscenity filled rant.
No wonder I was so screwed up... The previous paragraph was with extreme sarcasm FYI

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6106 on: July 15, 2016, 08:53:10 PM »
I feel myself getting into a low point in my emotional state. There's been lots of bad stuff happening all around me. I'm usually an optimist but after the stuff I've dealt with... I don't know anymore... Everything is changing, nothing feels the same anymore...
Oh woof

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Most Online
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #6107 on: July 15, 2016, 09:41:51 PM »
There was a hit and run just outside my apartment complex last night. Cops showed up and everything but we have zero idea what happened to the girl who was hit by the car. Makes me a little afraid to go outside at night knowing there is someone out there who is actively just running people over.

On a lighter note I have furniture, the chairs are secondhand and have the thickest blanket of dust on them. Still though, nice to have furniture.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6108 on: July 15, 2016, 10:01:05 PM »
Most likely is was some random moron that likes to get drunk and drive. I doubt it was an intentional act but i dont know all the fact
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Most Online
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #6109 on: July 15, 2016, 10:49:12 PM »
Most likely is was some random moron that likes to get drunk and drive. I doubt it was an intentional act but i dont know all the fact

According to what I've heard from my neighbors two of the girls were bickering and there was a guy in the car, and he hit one of them. Backing into them and breaking their leg apparently.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #6110 on: July 15, 2016, 10:59:06 PM »
Well getting those four wisdom teeth remobed was good for me but hurts so bad I can barley stand without needing help. But my mom is going to give ,e a muscle relaxer that she says will knock me out so that is making me feel better all I want to do is sleep.

Well people can get on others nerves...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6111 on: July 16, 2016, 02:11:26 AM »
Why don't they just divorce if they don't even love each other?... It's **censor** ridiculous.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #6112 on: July 16, 2016, 02:46:51 AM »
Why don't they just divorce if they don't even love each other?... It's **censor** ridiculous.

Divorces cost money. and may cause financial problems fr those involved.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6113 on: July 16, 2016, 03:49:07 PM »
Even then, they don't have to be around each other. They can be married, but they don't have to act like it.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6114 on: July 17, 2016, 01:21:55 AM »
Even then, they don't have to be around each other. They can be married, but they don't have to act like it.
Very true my mom and and don't live together, however they love each other there's another reason their apart which I will not dicuss ,but they do not hate each other.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #6115 on: July 17, 2016, 02:18:54 AM »
I feel like it's one thing after another. Sometimes I wish I could just be alone in my own world but then bam back to reality and I know I have to deal with this. I just really don't want to.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6116 on: July 17, 2016, 02:21:48 AM »
It's best to just get it done with so you it won't bother you anymore. After that you can go back to enjoying yourself. :)
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6117 on: July 17, 2016, 03:18:54 AM »
Once again i was talking to friends in my clan chat and some bigot came in and interupted our conversation and starting saying how homosexuality is a "mental illness". People are sooooo incredibly dumb i swear. I'm gonna assume he's never met a gay person in his life.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6118 on: July 17, 2016, 03:22:33 AM »
You can't fix stupid. :/ but you can be smart and do things stupid people don't even dream of.
Oh woof

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6119 on: July 17, 2016, 03:30:03 AM »

I'm gonna assume he's never met a gay person in his life.
I would bet money you're correct.