Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 165258 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Rants: Everyday Venting
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:55:17 AM »
Everyone has little things that may frustrate you or stress you out throughout your day. So if you feel like venting, but don't plan to make a discussion out of it or if you feel it's not a big enough deal to make into its own thread, post it here.

Any rants that go into lengthy discussion may or may not be split into separate topics if necessary.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:31:35 AM »
Through sheer incompetence, I brought bedbugs into this house. If it gets serious, it could ruin the family home, turn it into a plague house full of plague victims. Lepers shunned for their disease. I may well have ruined everything.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 11:48:28 AM »
I backed in to my supervisors car, made a small dent. Now I'm wide awake worrying about nothing, and waiting for a call back from my insurance.

::::
Commissions are OPEN
::::

"I do not conform to popular stupidity"
"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 11:56:48 AM »
I ordered a couple of knives and the package with missent then they changed my shipping speed from express to priority, which means I have to wait double the time to receive my order... but I planned on not being here on the scheduled receiving date late this week, so now I might have to get my package next week.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Tatsu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You know what's really fun...HUGGING!
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/human
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 4.5
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: graceful
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 09:50:15 PM »
umm can you help me im kinda new and i was wondering if some one could feel me in :D please
when i listen to you you tell me your happy
when i look at you i know you love me
when we embrace i know its forever
and now i know why were together
i run my fingers throuh your hair
all i want is to breath your air
i kiss your lips and chase your fears
your the one who dries my tears
soon enough our love will grow
you are my winter and i am your snow......

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 10:14:18 PM »
You may want to start here, by introducing yourself: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0

And if you have something else to ask, the staff can help you out if you post your questions here: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?board=64.0

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Kristian002

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Border Collie
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: About 5'10
  • Weight: Standard
  • Build: Standard
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 03:00:09 AM »
There's nothing like coming home from a stressful day of work to a series of car problems and college registration issues.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 02:09:37 PM »
Flippin' damn bum stupid GAH! I hate my housemate and his poxy girlfriend. Ok I don't hate my housemate, just his girlfriend and her need to exist. Darn it all to heck. This whole situation is messed up. He left me HOMELESS!
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 09:57:14 PM »
K. On FA or DA, when people on their profile put "Never" for requests or trades.
I understand that you may not want to do things for free, and I understand that, but not onlly does it come across as rude, but it comes across as arrogant to me.
A simple "Closed" would suffice.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »
Stupid flipping darn heck Tory gah!

Why on earth would you put a cap on immigration of highly skilled workers?! Immigration is good for the economy, highly skilled workers are good for the economy, everyone gets more workers that can do the job. I can understand stopping unskilled workers  unless they're refugees and asylum seekers (which are basically the same thing), but to put a cap on ALL immigration? it makes no sense!

Stupid conservatives are all saying "well we're fulfilling our promise to our voters..." but you didn't keep your promise about not raising VAT when you could have put VAT on aspects that are currently exempt.. but then doing that would harm your rich friends you stupid Tory nutjobs.
And the conservatives didn't keep their promise about tax credits for game development which would help the industry massively, and would definitely help the economy since games are the biggest entertainment industry in Britain, getting a billion pounds every year for the Britain.

I mean, I knew the Tories would do some stupid stuff, but that doesn't mean I can't rant about it.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »
My day refuses to go well. I try to work things out and it punches me in the face. Just everything is going on.
My leg is all mashed up, so i'm limping and bent over all the time. so much so that my flippin' cat was pitying me.
my bank... well the stupid bank has its stupid problems making me walk to the stupid bank with my stupid leg, and this wouldn't have been a problem if my computer hadn't exploded...

and finally my dang computer exploded after 5 ruddy years of endless problems. I have a theory that my power supply is what's broken, so I try to find the spare one that we have... but i can't find it anywhere! normally it's always in plain sight, but not today, oh heck no. So now i've just dismantled the other computer when i'm not even sure if that power supply is compatible! And now it's just sitting there while i type this. My room is two floors up. My leg is mashed. It's a perfect storm, it is.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »
They are installing carpet in the apartment above me. Not only does it make me angry that they plop the rolls of carpet blocking out patio, but the noises are really irritating when you're trying to concentrate on getting something accomplished. >:C

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »
I'm getting really sick and tired and very angry when my mom thinks it's okay to just borrow more money and this time she expects it. Wants to rob me of another $200 to stack on TOP OF $330, but at least THIS time I bought the camcorder I have been saving up for, for WEEKS because everytime I get a paycheck, she wants to steal more money from me and then say someday she will pay me back. A tire blew out on the boat that she's selling, but she KNOWINGLY had defective tires to begin with and this should not be my responsibility nor something I should be concerned with.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 08:01:20 PM »
I hate my best friend, i've been friends with him for like 6 years and in all that time combined he has never been more irritating than the last 2 weeks, he takes time to slag off all my other friends, try to disprove my beliefs and when i don't get mad he starts trash talking me about being a furry...

if any one person who i would happily murder in this world then it would be him...

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 05:22:01 PM »
I am an emotionally fragile 13 year old who got dumped for being a bi, Parents and school totally SUCK and in about a week i will get totally ripped on by people for being a fur and my moron of a EX will tell them all i am a BI and they have attacked me before and with my leg i can't fight back, So yea   :'(    :(