Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174916 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6120 on: July 17, 2016, 10:49:28 AM »
Once again i was talking to friends in my clan chat and some bigot came in and interrupted our conversation and starting saying how homosexuality is a "mental illness". People are sooooo incredibly dumb i swear. I'm gonna assume he's never met a gay person in his life.
To start out I fully disagree with Bi and Homosexuality ,but even I know that is  a stupid thing to do, it's jerks like that that make this world worse.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #6121 on: July 17, 2016, 07:06:04 PM »
I really wish I could go to sleep without nightmares. It feels like every night I have a terrible dream and I wake up scared and confused and depressed. I just want a good night's sleep. And to actually know I was dreaming instead of waking up not knowing who I am.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #6122 on: July 17, 2016, 07:15:00 PM »
Sorry to hear that Dax.  Not knowing what might be causing your nightmares I don't know how you can tackle that.  But as for knowing you're dreaming, there are techniques for lucid dreaming which might help.  I've read a few books and they ere mostly rubbish XD  But this is actually pretty concise and helpful http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6123 on: July 17, 2016, 07:18:42 PM »
The only thing that helps is sleeping with my Mate. She's usually here for the past few days she's been gone

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6124 on: July 17, 2016, 07:20:03 PM »
Poor Daxy... maybe you could see a doctor.
Oh woof

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Recuperating
« Reply #6125 on: July 17, 2016, 07:28:21 PM »
I just had a rotten day yesterday. So there's only one road out of town that I knew of to get to where I needed to go. The road was closed, and when I motioned that I needed to head in that direction, and I was about to roll down my window and ask if there was another way West, the person directing traffic flipped me off, and when I slowed down he motioned faster with his hand to keep moving, and called me a bad word.

Then, I got to the renn festival in Colorado, got all decked out in my fursuit and everyone was loving it on my way to give the gate people my ticket, and they said that as of 11 am that day, they weren't allowing people in with things that covered their head. I offered to take the head off away from the gate and show them my Drivers' License, but they said no. I checked their social media pages yesterday and today, and nothing said anything about people not allowed to wear masks. The last post being what the theme for the weekend was.

I knew it was allowed to wear fursuits every other year, because that's where I got the idea. So I was at the faire in my underarmor, and of course walking around I saw people with masks, black balaclavas covering their face with said masks, and people who were half naked, which violates their dress code. None of the vendors there knew about that 'rule' either. I'm going their Mardi Gras weekend, and I'm going to say something if they bring it up again, about people wearing things much creepier and scarring (seriously, there were womens' tops exposed) and security did nothing about it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:32:58 PM by Nori »

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #6126 on: July 17, 2016, 07:56:09 PM »
More cops shot again, this time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

“I’m going to be talking to white people. I think we are the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries that are coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” - Hilldog 10/10
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6127 on: July 17, 2016, 09:05:02 PM »
More cops shot again, this time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

“I’m going to be talking to white people. I think we are the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries that are coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” - Hilldog 10/10
NO. the problem is the stupid people who play the victim game.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6128 on: July 17, 2016, 09:10:11 PM »
This is a situation where PEOPLE are DYING. I doubt the victims family's wanna see people mindlessly bickering about it. Especially people who have no idea what their situation is. This is a topic we have no place in.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6129 on: July 17, 2016, 09:19:48 PM »
It's true, we should drop the discussion. This isn't the place for it.
Oh woof

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #6130 on: July 17, 2016, 09:52:27 PM »
The stress and the boredom is seriously becoming tedious, considering doing meditation or yoga to help
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6131 on: July 17, 2016, 10:00:11 PM »
Those things are great for you Jane. It really helps you relax and focus.
Oh woof

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
« Reply #6132 on: July 17, 2016, 10:05:30 PM »
Jane meditation helps me a bit.

On a side note some stupid shit tried to steal styxx claiming that he was theirs. This is the reason why only a very select few know of the anubian home world and why I decided to make the anubian a closed species.  Again **censor** you and good day you ignorant **censor**!
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6133 on: July 17, 2016, 10:10:51 PM »
Jane meditation helps me a bit.

On a side note some stupid shit tried to steal styxx claiming that he was theirs. This is the reason why only a very select few know of the anubian home world and why I decided to make the anubian a closed species.  Again **censor** you and good day you ignorant **censor**!
sometimes the best way to keep a species close is to not mention it or have a friend put it in their book. No one can steal my species ,because I'm two species in one...

On another note. WHat is it with people and violence? Can we all just get along stop bulling each other over diffrences and stuff COMMMON GET ALONG!

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6134 on: July 17, 2016, 10:12:09 PM »
Wow styxx. That really sucks. Art theft is something that bothers me so much. I don't understand what goes through their mind. Especially when they steal an entire character.

On a very frustrating note my mom keeps ditching my nephew inmy bed for a nap. Then she leaves and he wakes up freaking screaming. Why put him with me?