The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171278 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5475 on: May 04, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »
My grades are bad still and I've been trying to get them up but nothing is working at this point. My dad doesn't know yet but he is definitely going to be pissed off and probably ground me for the whole summer.
I can care less about being grounded really, but I'm worried about my credits. Reason I need summer school and I really need to be homeschooled or moved to a charter school to catch up. My dad is against that shit for some reason. The only one trying to help is my mom since she knows that my anxiety and depression have been tearing me apart everyday and I need help. There's going to be a huge argument about it, that's one thing for sure...

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #5476 on: May 04, 2016, 06:20:37 PM »
Zaida I know that exact same feeling of bad grades plus anxiety and depression. I remember having straight F's last year and the year before that. I tried asking for teachers to give me tests to retake that I didn't do good on, since it counted as a summitive grade and will get me a higher percentage if I did well on the test. Try asking to retake some tests during lunch or making up assignments that make up a good percentage to get your grade higher. I had to of course do online school during the summer to makeup credits, but it was fairly easy, except for oral exams which you only get once per module. You could totally hash out a credit in 2 weeks if you are really diligent with it. For example a whole credit had about maybe 50 assignments total, you could do 5 assignments per day, which isn't a heep load of work so you won't be stressed but can still really get you close to finishing the course each day. If the time comes where you'll need to make up your credits over the summer, go to your councilor to get information about it so they can get your councilor's confirmation and all that before the school year ends. Definitely talk to your mom about doing that. If you want to know more about online school with making up credits you can send me an inbox.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5477 on: May 04, 2016, 06:50:41 PM »
Alright, I'll try doing this to catch up. I really appreciate it, maybe I can get out of the F range before school ends or at least in summer school. I'll definitely Pm if I need more advice. Again, thanks.

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #5478 on: May 04, 2016, 07:11:12 PM »
Slightly worried about my doctors appointment the reason for me going is also worrisome I'm just really  hoping I get good news.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #5479 on: May 04, 2016, 08:18:23 PM »
Just had a tad bit of a mental break down.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #5480 on: May 04, 2016, 09:09:48 PM »
I've had a pretty bad week, last week, and this one didn't really start off good either. Last week, a whole lot of stuff just went down. Sure, they were all just slightly small things, but there were more than I was used to, and it kinda got to me, and made me pretty grumpy. The end of the week should be great, as I got to visit my brother for the whole weekend, but at some point during my stay, some guy came over and talked with my brother (they were pretty good friends), and the guy just acked pretty cocky towards me, while my brother didn't really do anything about it. Other than that, the stay was pretty okay, though. This week started, and I had my written finals... plus I was sick. That's fun... I had a sore throat and a stuffed nose throughout them all, and it's only getting a little better now. Well, at least I'm getting better, I guess.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5481 on: May 04, 2016, 09:21:11 PM »
Alright, I'll try doing this to catch up. I really appreciate it, maybe I can get out of the F range before school ends or at least in summer school. I'll definitely Pm if I need more advice. Again, thanks.
Teachers can help you out too Zaida. It's the school councillor's job to help students with this kind of stuff. It's not too late, you just have to put in some extra effort. I know you can do it.
Oh woof

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #5482 on: May 04, 2016, 11:43:53 PM »
Nothing like being suddenlyt removed by someone who you thought was a friend.
wired as right now

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #5483 on: May 04, 2016, 11:50:06 PM »
I have had it with my father's homophobic antics.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
« Reply #5484 on: May 05, 2016, 02:25:58 AM »
Got a C or above average for the first 3 quarters now got a F 50 on interims for missing work i need to turn in its stressing me :(

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #5485 on: May 05, 2016, 10:55:43 AM »
Absolutely could not get a wink of sleep. Worried too much about today and missing someone, I don't know how I'm gonna focus today at all
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline drakewithout

• that first forum cartoonist
  • Eager Elephant
  • finally settled on deer i think
    • weirdragons
    • Awards
  • Species: deer
  • Coloring: tan, white
  • Height: 145 cm
  • Weight: 45 kilos
  • Build: light, curvy, acts smaller than she is
  • Currently: feeling lonely
« Reply #5486 on: May 05, 2016, 01:49:50 PM »
people need to be nicer i think
Im the flufflysub.

weridragons https://weirdragons.wordpress.com/

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5487 on: May 05, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »
All this dispair. Woah.

people need to be nicer i think

Good luck with that!

Offline Synth-Fox

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • The official creator of the word "kisu"
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White Fur and long Brown Hair
  • Height: 5,11
  • Build: Average build
« Reply #5488 on: May 05, 2016, 05:30:34 PM »
... I had a decent day at work today... It was just at the last three hours that upset me... Since my grandad has passed away, I had to notify my boss that i wouldn't be able to come in on Wednesday next week, she only said "oh I'm sorry" .. I wasn't bothered much by that... Then after she had finished looking at her computer, i said my mum would call her for more information about it.. And then she said "you really should be doing that your self"  that comment she made was ageist and discrimination against my disabilities.. I have traits of Aspergers syndrome, so I find it hard to remember lots of information that i struggle to focus on, since my concentration is vary limited and always has been... I'm not trying to be a baby, my mum just knows all the info about the funeral... I just don't want to give people the wrong information and mess  them about ... She's my boss so she can tell me how to work, but she has no right to tell me how to live my life... And she was way out of line for implying that just because I'm 18 and I'm in a new job means I'm a childish fool..... I felt like crying after that... But i didn't and instead I went back to working to help the rest of the staff..

Post Merge: May 05, 2016, 05:37:55 PM
I forgot to mention the staff meeting we had later on... It lasted 2 hours... And i wasn't even needed to be there... I had nothing to input to the discussion and I couldn't concentrate on taking notes, plus I wasn't even sure if we were allowed to take notes about the people we look after... Since health and safety have gone made nowadays... That just pushed home the thought that i was a child and that I was inferior to the older workers..... I mean honestly.. I took a long time and tried really hard to get this job, its not like I have bad habbits like drinking or smoking or taking drugs.. I don't do any of those things, and yet i still feel inadequate and foolish after the comment my boss made to me...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:37:55 PM by Synth-Fox, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

"A Brief Period Of Rejoicing"

Offline Detroit

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster
  • hello
    • Awards
  • Species: monsterdog
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 158
  • Build: cute and thicc
  • Currently: I can’t eat bread
« Reply #5489 on: May 05, 2016, 06:01:16 PM »
awe synth hey thats okay, my bosses and parents are very ageist and i can understand whats going on if you ever want to talk about stuff feel free to just pm me any time * hugs*

just been a long stressful day at school today
I’m adulting kinda