The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 28245 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Asia Kali can DO IT!
« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
Asia if you do not mind being mooched please read my topic called mooch mooch mooch X3
I would love to help you out, I've always wanted to do a good rave scene, because of the strange light conditions and smoke and filters and all that stuff, but I don't really have time.  A month ago, I would have jumped at the chance, but I've got to write like 2000 words a day now for all my writing stuff, and I only have time for a doodle every few days.
If I find myself with time on my hands, I'll see what I can do, but dont rely on me :)

Catfish, its funny you said that about my art thread, because all the art you post in yours I find inspirational myself XP
Artists feeding off eachother, it's brilliant.

Anyway, newest thing I drew in like half an hour.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4461673
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2010, 05:57:50 PM »
Well hello there. She is very cute.  :3
x

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »
My, my, she is a beauty  :P   Again, vibrant colours and full of energy... Nice one  :)
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline DatFox Coleo

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mordecai!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5 foot, 2 inches
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Build: Slim, Agile
« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2010, 08:53:11 PM »
Asia if you do not mind being mooched please read my topic called mooch mooch mooch X3
I would love to help you out, I've always wanted to do a good rave scene, because of the strange light conditions and smoke and filters and all that stuff, but I don't really have time.  A month ago, I would have jumped at the chance, but I've got to write like 2000 words a day now for all my writing stuff, and I only have time for a doodle every few days.
If I find myself with time on my hands, I'll see what I can do, but dont rely on me :)

That's alright, I know a bunch of sights that I can probably get an artist from.
A young man can be sent to a far away location, far from family to die for his country in the feild of battle at a certian age, but not be old enough to vote. - Myself

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »
That is quite the connection, though Alvin is red and she's pretty red!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2010, 04:33:29 PM »
That is quite the connection, though Alvin is red and she's pretty red!
And red's my favourite colour.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »
Wow something non furry this time !  ^_^ You've done a good job with her anatomy and proportions  !
I really don't know why but somehow she reminds me a Harley Quinn from Batman XD (that was my first impression when i saw her XD )

Nice work, Asia !

...And Catfish, its funny you said that about my art thread, because all the art you post in yours I find inspirational myself XP...

I'm very happy to hear that, Kitt !  ^_^ 

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2010, 09:06:07 PM »
HAI GUISE!

So yah, ThE reeeson I bin sooooo absent liek wit mah arts and stuffs is cus like

I bin working haaaaaard on a really souper a'som art and like. I loves it soooooo much. So yeah what you think then hey?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4552967

But seriously? I really do like this one. It's great. Just blah

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2010, 05:35:11 PM »
 :o   Its huge..... And I like it  :P

Awesomely vibrant colours n' stuff... Looks good  :)
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2010, 05:53:25 PM »
Oh wows  :o

THE PURPLENESS

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2010, 07:22:56 PM »
Thanks ya all. And that's probably the best your gonna get for months, SO ENJOY IT :P

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #236 on: October 03, 2010, 08:04:50 PM »
Wow ! It's very COLORFUL and expressive !  :D

...Awesomely vibrant colours n' stuff...

I totally agree !  :D

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2010, 11:24:23 PM »
Is my stuff turning rubbish? I dont know. I don't like the stuff I'm making. I'm unsure about it. It's more abstract and that's cool but... it's not grabbing me.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4585784/

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2010, 11:50:30 PM »
Coulda fooled me for a 3D model in some shading! Reminds me of cel shading actually.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2010, 12:34:39 AM »
The lines look a little harsher the your norm, but it looks fine to me

I thought I say hi  :P, seeing how this is the only work you post anymore ;-;
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<