The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 28238 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Asia Kali can DO IT!
« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2010, 05:46:45 PM »
That's one epic husky, I love the gun! His right leg looks short, could just be the view though o.o
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »
Wow he looks a little bit like some kind of bounty hunter or mercenary to me ! ^_^
Love his face expression, he looks really angry !

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »
That's one epic husky, I love the gun! His right leg looks short, could just be the view though o.o
I dont think it is shorter, I think the proportions for each section are different. Strange... but yeah he's cool

Love his face expression, he looks really angry !
His face is brilliant, I love it. He's a proper rough guy.

Anyway, part two of Kitt's request, and arguably the most popular on FA: Kate
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4395784/
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »
Colonel Crow eats Triffids for breakfast, and washes it down with nails and bricks... He is one psychotic husky  :P

And Kate is one sexy feline... That was the first character you drew, and easily the coolest  :3

on to something that I had been working on and off with, for like half a year

Definitely worth the wait, all the characters you drew really capture the characters themselves from the Rp  :)
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2010, 04:39:22 PM »
I always love when a request is fulfilled, making everyone happy :)

Here is the last of the character focused drawings, it's Kitt and Annie

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4399440
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »
I do agree that the leg on the husky is slightly short, but different perspective could account for that. But a great drawing.  :D

The next two are very lively and the one with Kitt and Annie is beyond adorable. Though I don't really like the overtly jagged nature of the outlines and the inattention to color bleeding. That is solely me however, and I understand that it was in the nature of style.
x

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2010, 06:21:32 PM »
My brother is the same as you, he likes art to be neat and clean. I can't do that, it's just not in me to make things all nice and neat and uniform. I like things to have movement. To feel alive.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
They are great drawings and I love them. I can also appreciate a need for movement. :3 My first impression when I saw the characters however was...poof. so fuzzy! thats why I complained about jaggedness in your lines. But then I realized that hey, theyre furries. of course they are fuzzy and poofy.. so I take it back actually. :D besides it makes them cuter....
x

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »
My brother is the same as you, he likes art to be neat and clean. I can't do that, it's just not in me to make things all nice and neat and uniform. I like things to have movement. To feel alive.

If i can tell what its basic shape is, then i dont really care how the lines are

i like the jaggedness-ness, it's different from the neatness im so used to seeing

Good Job Asia Kali Yusufazi, you did it!

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2010, 09:21:22 PM »
Super tails for the win! I still wonder today how some anthropomorphic characters keep their tails unscathed D: I like the lines myself *Holds up past Asia commission* Muahaha!

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2010, 08:34:49 AM »
I love them Asia, Pure epicness

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »
Well thank you, each and every one of you. It's surprising how many people actually look at this thread.

so for all of you, here is the final piece as a collage type thing all put together.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4404048

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2010, 01:57:34 PM »
That looks like a painting o.o, how much time did you spend on that..?

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »
That is epicness right there  :3

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
I said it to you before... But I'l happily say it again... Thank you!  :P

It is truly awesome, i love it... Each individual character and the final piece... tis awesome  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"