The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 28250 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Asia Kali can DO IT!
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »
Wow it's been a long time since I updated. I apolagise. I've done a few things but my artwork has massively slowed down. Probably because of new games that I got (Just Cause 2, Mafia II, worth every penny) but i did do some things and I'll be posting them up here one every few days to stretch it out.

Also, because of university coming up soon, I won't have time to do any free art for people. I'll only draw something if it's just for my sake, or if I'm getting paid.
I don't need to be paid much though.

If anyone wants anything, you can choose how much to pay... as long as it's above $2/£1. It'll be more expensive for more complex comissions.

anyway, here's the first of the art that I've done.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4320200
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2010, 11:21:46 PM »
She looks like... a jack-rabbit! Jackal+Rabbit :3
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2010, 09:12:27 AM »
Thats really good, I love your style  :P

You got lots of little details in there which makes the drawing  come together   :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2010, 10:31:20 AM »
Thank you, thankyou very much.

and jackalrabbit?  I see her more as a lizard rabbit... thing... like a geckobunny

okay, next drawing is of my best friend, as part of that 30 day drawing thing (which I apparently stopped at day 6: I failed :( oh wel :P )
He's not a furry, but he is very small:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4320517
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2010, 03:10:02 PM »
It's the real life interpretation of the matrix! He looks so cool 8D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »
Excellent work, Asia. You are very talented with your style and I like your method of computer coloring.  0:) B) 0:)
x

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2010, 09:26:35 PM »
She looks like... a jack-rabbit! Jackal+Rabbit :3

For me she looks like a rabbit + kangaroo   :P I love her big and looong ears  !

He's not a furry, but he is very small:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4320517

It's good to see something non furry too  ^_^
My first impression was like - Wow that guy has escaped from Matrix XD
Very nice work, Asia ! ^_^

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2010, 02:29:01 PM »
For me she looks like a rabbit + kangaroo   :P I love her big and looong ears  !
That actually really makes sense. Yeah I like that..

And thanks everyone for the compliments. It really means a lot. :)

So, here's another piece of art. You've probably all seen it before. It's Radfox's avatar

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4321487
There are mistakes, but it's quite nice  though :)

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2010, 02:34:30 PM »
He looks a bit crazy! *Applauds*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
Rabaroo?  :P

And i love the awesome rainbow-ey background  :3

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »
Haha i totally love his face expression  ^_^
Background is very nice and sooo colorful, it fits him perfectly !

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
He looks a bit crazy! *Applauds*
From the brief he gave me, I was just like... what the heck, this ain't gonna be easy... but I enjoyed it, it was fun to put even more colour than I normally do.

Rabaroo?  :P
Kangabit

Haha i totally love his face expression  ^_^
Background is very nice and sooo colorful, it fits him perfectly !
Thanks, and a rainbow just seemed like the most perfect choice for him. I felt inspired :P

Anyway, thanks everyone, here's a new one. NewFur's avatar.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4388398

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »
Me likes.... The star marking just below his eye is cool, and there is never anything wrong with big fluffy ears  :P

Nice background too  :)

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2010, 01:57:11 AM »
Fluffiness in general for the win! I like the pose, reminds me of a stationary gargoyle :D

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2010, 03:38:54 PM »
Yay for fluffies

Me likes.... The star marking just below his eye is cool, and there is never anything wrong with big fluffy ears  :P

Nice background too  :)
The star was his idea, and yeah the background is pretty awesome. I knew I wanted something abstract, I just didn't know what it would be.

I like the pose, reminds me of a stationary gargoyle :D
That's quite true... hah that's cool.

Anyway, no on to something that I had been working on and off with, for like half a year... Kitt's request. I'll do things bit by bit. For today, here's Coonel Crow

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4392762