The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 26824 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #405 on: April 16, 2019, 03:57:20 AM »
 Both Kyva and Rea pointed their weapons at Sora. "Then Die there or shoot and die here." Kyva growled...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2019, 05:31:37 AM »
A deafening roar stole the very air from the area briefly, the echo a dull roar.
Jayce, over ringing ears, shouted while loading a new shell, drawing the arm-length brass casing from his rifle.
“I just sounded a fifty mile dinner bell. Now that we’re on a timer. Get in the carrier. We’re all going, or we all die.”
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 05:33:37 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #407 on: April 16, 2019, 07:31:10 AM »
She kicks the APC door up to lock it in. "Thanks for the motivational rush. I didn't need it." Sora spoke before going back into a sprint towards the array.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2019, 03:10:13 AM »
"Keep going," K'Tath sighed to Megan. "She wants to kill herself, let her. No sense in us trying to talk her out of it at this point."

"Not much choice if we wanna get off-world before ONI nukes us from orbit," Megan agreed, and she continued driving toward the hotel. Mesmerin didn't say anything, but gave Emila a sympathetic look.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #409 on: April 18, 2019, 03:12:09 AM »
Emilá frowns slightly as Sora disappears into the dust, but quickly clears the expression upon seeing Mesmerin's glance. "Well, travel light I guess. So what's the plan?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2019, 03:18:26 AM »
"Simple: Get to the hotel, access the roof, hold off the Xenos till K'Tath's ship arrives and gets us all off-world," Mesmerin responded. "But whatever happens inside, the only one who can't get hurt is K'Tath. We all cover his back."

"Don't worry about me," the crimson-furred Lucario said, tapping one of the two lightsabers on his belt. "I can handle myself against those things. I've seen them many times before."

"As have I," Mesmerin said. "So I don't need to tell you... don't let them get too close."

"And if they do... don't let their blood splatter on you," K'Tath added.

Mesmerin looked to Emila and mouthed the words "Acid for blood."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2019, 03:21:25 AM »
Emilá grimaces. Her hand fidgeting with the weapon now secured to her waist is the only indication of her anxiety.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2019, 09:44:14 AM »
She makes it to the outside of the hotel away from the intended landing zone (the one pointed out by the ADF as the source of interference), loading in her grapnel hook into one of her pistols before firing it. "I really wished I would've gotten the jump-assist jets on my armor." she grumbled before she disabled her radio, starting up in climbing while she was recording a message.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:19:02 AM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2019, 09:58:36 AM »
"Simple: Get to the hotel, access the roof, hold off the Xenos till K'Tath's ship arrives and gets us all off-world," Mesmerin responded. "But whatever happens inside, the only one who can't get hurt is K'Tath. We all cover his back."

"Don't worry about me," the crimson-furred Lucario said, tapping one of the two lightsabers on his belt. "I can handle myself against those things. I've seen them many times before."

"As have I," Mesmerin said. "So I don't need to tell you... don't let them get too close."

"And if they do... don't let their blood splatter on you," K'Tath added.

Mesmerin looked to Emila and mouthed the words "Acid for blood."
Kyva and Rae pointed to theselves and said "Energy sheilds."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: April 18, 2019, 07:35:11 PM »
This comforts Emilá a bit to know that her energy shields will also probably work to deflect the acid.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: April 18, 2019, 11:10:28 PM »
Not long after, the APC arrived at the hotel, and Megan lowered the door. Mesmerin was the first out, pointing his RX Hybrid H7M1 this-way-and-that, making sure the immediate area was secure. Eddie was next out. Once they were satisfied that the immediate area was secure, Mesmerin motioned for the others. "Come on - we need to get to the roof. Sooner we're off-world, the better."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: April 18, 2019, 11:21:16 PM »
Not long after, the APC arrived at the hotel, and Megan lowered the door. Mesmerin was the first out, pointing his RX Hybrid H7M1 this-way-and-that, making sure the immediate area was secure. Eddie was next out. Once they were satisfied that the immediate area was secure, Mesmerin motioned for the others. "Come on - we need to get to the roof. Sooner we're off-world, the better."
Stairs or elevator?" Rae asked as she ran down the ramp followed by Kyva.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: April 19, 2019, 04:16:27 AM »
Sora finishes her message to the suit's 'black box' drive before she starts making her way up the side of the array's hotel, the line retracting into her belt as she climbed the building. She eventually made her way to an exterior-cleaning-lift and set herself down on it, drawing out her pistols in case if there was movement going on. "This'll be faster, but a bit noisier. Everything around here is too quiet..." the wolf thought as she was ascending. She kept the grapnel-line attached to her belt as a safety as she was having herself pulled up by the cleaning-lift's mechanism, eventually making her way to the top. Once the mechanism kicked-on, she started hearing noise from within the building. "Now I've stirred the hornet's nest... I've got to get to the array before they leave the atmosphere."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: April 22, 2019, 04:27:42 PM »
"City's without power, so the elevator won't work," Mesmerin said. "We take the stairs."

"Agreed," K'Tath added. He activated both his Plasma Casters, and followed Mesmerin inside.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: April 22, 2019, 05:13:20 PM »
Kyva kicked the door to the stairs open, in case it  had an electronic lock. "you first." he motioned for the others....