The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Carnaval RP (Open)  (Read 10554 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: The Carnaval RP (Open)
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2017, 04:39:06 AM »
"key is the fastest" Light concluded "but most dangerous. the easiest is to let to think they broke me but that takes a while. same with option 3. and maybe there is a super strong some-one here that would be easy and fast but we need him/her to join us"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hey ya'll!:D
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Pangia Dog
  • Coloring: Cyan, skyblue, purple
  • Height: short
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: kinda runty
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: drawing
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2017, 11:57:17 PM »
"Well even if we did find someone strong enough to break open the bars, we'd still have to be careful. If we ask the wrong person they might turn us in, and if the Ring Master finds out, then-then....." But Shadow couldn't finish. He stood there shaking in fear and worry. "B-B-But a-as for getting t-the key, I-I m-m-might have a-a pl-lan, b-b-but it'-ll be a t-t-tad r-r-ri-isky." Shadow whimpered his tail between his legs.
  • Signature art by: none
Hello!:D

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2017, 03:57:14 AM »
meanwhile Light saw some-one, probably the ringmaster, coming out of a building. he warned Shadow to get away as he was walking towards Light
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2017, 10:00:33 PM »
Shadow hearing light looked behind him and yipped. Not having enough time to run, he quickly slipped under the cage and tried to blend into the dark. Then he noticed he had dropped his clown nose. "Dang it!" He thought and quickly grabbed it, pulling his paw in just in time as the person came into view.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2017, 05:43:44 AM »
"who are you! Where am I!" Light said pretending not to know
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2017, 04:08:25 PM »
"Be quiet ya animal!" Said a worker coming closer to the cage. "the Ring Master wants to see ya!" He reached in his back pocket and began to fumble with the keys.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2017, 04:10:15 PM »
"the keys" light thought "better hope that either Shadow steals it or ill escape as soon as that door opens"
not a signature

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2018, 09:59:09 PM »
(Been busy aswell. It's ok!)
Keahi waited from her hiding spot. Maybe she could swipe them? If she couldn't, maybe they could cool the metal bars. Make them brittle. They had a fire act. Safety equipment for that maybe? But it'd be loud, and noticable. . .

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2018, 10:53:15 PM »
As the cage opened Shadow had a sudden idea. In that moment, he couldn't tell if it was stupid beyond words, or if it might just work, but he knew he had to do it before he lost his nerve. Shadow looked out from under his hiding spot and saw Keahi. He looked at her and gave her a small smile, hoping she was good at improvising, then with a sudden boost of courage, he leaned forward and bit down on the ankle of the worker.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2018, 11:03:41 PM »
Oh. New plan!!!! She lept out, covering the worker's mouth before he could call out. She wrangled the off guard worker to the ground, pinning him. "Keys. Get the keys." She told the clown, her mane and tail poofed out from excitement. This was happening finally! But who all got to escape...? First they needed to deal with the worker. She tore a piece of cloth from the worker's sleeve, using it as a gag. They could lock the worker in the cage, then just run. One could take the uniform. Ah, she shouldn't of ripped it. Oh well. She explained her thoughts, speaking very quickly. She wasn't too good at explaining, but oh well.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2018, 04:40:33 AM »
as this was all happening Light took a quick glance and decided it's best to run away now. Thinking about his family the forest he lived at before he saw someone else in a uniform. the other worker grabbed Light and brought him to the ring master
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2018, 10:09:54 PM »
"OH MY GOOD!" yipped Shadow, spitting out blood. He had just bitten someone!?! He didn'[size=78%]t have much time to think about it though, as he quickly grabbed the keys, and helping Keahi lift the man in and shut the door. He quickly took the keys and after his hands had stopped shaking, locked the door. Shadow stood there panting for a minute trying to catch his breath. After he came to his [/size]senses[size=78%] though, he thought, "We shouldn't stay here any longer, the other workers will be coming soon." Looking up he said "We have to go!", but then he realized [/size]something[size=78%]. "K-K-Keahi, where's Light?"[/size]

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2018, 04:25:12 AM »
when Light arrived by the ring master he did not look happy "Stupid animal! you think you can escape huh? Who helped you who was in this plot!" light was silent "that's not the way we do it here!" the ring master continues "either you tell or you'll experience real pain! same with the show, you either play along or experience pain! so tell WHO WAS IN THIS PLOT!" after a few kicks and punches Light finally gave a answer with a riddlel "i-i-it happens when you hold me against an object" of course meaning Shadow
not a signature

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2018, 01:29:13 PM »
Two glowing eyes in a rather large cage down the row watched on silently. From the looks of how far the eyes were off the ground, this was no small animal. Larger than a moose, and the yellow to white glow of his eyes suggested a predator. Huffing between the bars of his cage, he pressed his fuchsia nose between the cold steel bars. Inhaling deeply before he spit a toxic black goop over the back of the ring master's head, showing his obvious disapproval for them; and perhaps even contempt for the ring master.

Alistair's body was tensing as his jowls started to lift, expecting the rash behavior in turn for his disgusting deed. He knew he couldn't push past the bars, but that wouldn't stop him from doing what he could from within the cage itself. Huffing forcefully in the group's general direction, it was almost as if the giant demanded attention; Or at the very least tried to draw their attention away from the current situation to maybe release the tension that hung in the air.

All of his back hair started to stand up and then flare forward, tail standing stiff to show aggressive body language. Going as far as to slowly lick his lifting jowls as a subtle threat, the feral would have no hesitations unlike the others. There really isn't much that could stop a cat weighing as much as a car.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2018, 01:39:37 PM »
the ring master sighed "you gave me an answer. so i want PHISICLY hurt you" he said while aggrasivly grabbing Light "but lets see how you'll do in a cage with other animals" the ring master dragged Light all the way through the carnival looking for the perfect animal walking past the cage with the castmember and deciding to deal with that later "so these guys helped" was the only thing he said while looking at Shadow and Keahi "now i got your riddle" and walked to the cage with the agressive animal "he seems to be agrasive, i said I wouldnt phisicly hurt you, he can since im not him" he said while closing the cage in which he just trown Light in
not a signature