The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Carnaval RP (Open)  (Read 10476 times)

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hey ya'll!:D
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Pangia Dog
  • Coloring: Cyan, skyblue, purple
  • Height: short
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: kinda runty
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: drawing
Re: The Carnaval RP (Open)
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2017, 04:47:31 PM »
Shadow quietly whimpered at the thought. "D-Don't worry Light you'll be fin-" he started, but was quickly drowned out by a loud blast of carnival music. "Dang-it!" yelped Shadow. "That's the end of the show, I have to get back!". Being late would definitely not help the Ring-Master's mood. "I'll come right back after Light I, I just need t-to s-see the Ring-M-Master." said Shadow with a small stutter at the end, and with a hurried "Be right back g-g-guys." and a wave at the others, he ran in the direction of the circus tent.
  • Signature art by: none
Hello!:D

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 04:45:51 AM »
"the ring-master? is that the one who wants to 'break' me? Shadow seemed a bit scared at the end is he gonna get a beating? why didnt he just escape, i saw no sucurity and milion ways of escaping?" this brought light to an idea let them think they 'broke' me and then escape
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2017, 06:36:34 PM »
Shadow reached the tent and helped the other clowns clean up, pretending like he'd been there the whole time. He was just in the middle of mopping up the stage, which was covered with frosting, when the Ring-Master grabbed him from behind, and dragged him into his caravan behind the tent. It wasn't as bad it could have been. Shadow had been through these confrontations before; just agree with everything he says.  By the end he was only a little beaten. He had a couple bruises and a large black eye, but it wasn't as bad as last time.With a final "Yes sir." and "Wont happen again sir." Shadow ran out of the caravan, back into the cold night.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2017, 04:45:59 AM »
meanwhile Light was walking around, when are they gonna 'break' me, the sooner they do the sooner i can escape to my family
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2017, 06:10:37 PM »
Shadows head was killing him, his eye was big and puffy and hurt. Before he went back to Light he decided he would try to find something for his eye. He quietly sneaked out back of the tent and looked around. Garbage was everywhere from lazy people who didn't want to through their trash away properly. He scoured the ground and found an empty soda can. "Jackpot!" he thought as he took off his bandanna and dumped the ice from the soda into it. He gently put it over his eye, and felt the cool feeling of ice. Soda dripped down his face but he didn't care, he felt better. Then quickly scampering off before the cleaning crew caught him he ran back in the direction of the fox's cage.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2017, 04:42:45 AM »
"Shadow! just the person i need!" light said as shadow arrived "you've got experience here, right?! can you tell me how and when they're gonna try to break me"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2017, 08:23:11 PM »
"Oh um well-" said shadow caught off guard by the question. "I uh think they usually start training the newbies while they're setting up for the next show, or a little before I think. So that-t's prob-baly in a few days or so. A-At first they u-usaully leave them in a cage to break their spirit I guess and then they try to train ya wit-with-." Shadow couldn't finish his sentence, he flinched as he rubbed his back, where the sharp gashes from long ago still remained healed over many times. "Well that's at least how they trained me." he said. "But I'-I'm sure ya got nothing to worry about, you'll be fine." He said trying to reassure the fox. Shadow quickly tried to mask his worried expression with a look of confidence. "D-D-Don't worry though, if your plan works the way it's supposed to you'll be outa here soon.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2017, 04:46:40 AM »
"a few days! how about food, for me AND  my family! also i didnt get anything to drink today do they want me to die of either hunger or dehydration! i need to get out of here sooner!" light just got an idea and whispered to Shadow "do you know where the key for my cage is?"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2017, 07:59:20 PM »
Shadow suddenly took a panicked look behind himself, and looked back at Light. "Light if we're caught even talking about this, the Ringmaster he'll- but shadow stopped as he looked into to the foxes scared eyes; how his eyes had been. with a sigh and a quick glance behind them he said. "Yes they're probably in the Ring Master's caravan where all the other keys are."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2017, 04:44:53 AM »
Light sighed "too dangerous, i heard he wasn't nice" light stared at the distance "is there some-one very strong in your show"
not a signature

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2017, 07:56:31 PM »
(Just jumping in lol) "Hm. Probably. But I also know a stealthy hyena-skunk." Keahi stated, making herself visible. She laughed quietly, not wanting to alert anyone. Her tail and ears twitched and she stopped, serious again. "Whatever you're planning, I may be able to help." She offered. It was hard trying to accept being here. Escaping before losing the will to would've been great.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2017, 04:35:06 AM »
"great! do you have any ideas how i can escape!"
not a signature

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2017, 05:54:46 PM »
"First, quiet down a bit." She remarked, glancing around. "Explain what exactly you two were planning, and I'll try and help out with ideas or additions." 

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2017, 04:43:23 AM »
"we have got a couple of ideas" light said "1 get the key of my cage. 2 let them think they broke me and escape then. 3 escape while they're trying to break me or 4 somehow break open these bars"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2017, 09:12:07 PM »
OOC: So sorry I took so long to respond, I've been really busy. :)

Shadow took a worried glance behind them. So what should we do?