The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Carnaval RP (Open)  (Read 10329 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: The Carnaval RP (Open)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 07:12:20 AM »
"Ah, I see. You're fresh out of the forest then." Hunter nodded knowingly. "Hate to break it to you, Light, but you're officially a member of the Carnaval circus, like it or not." Hunter shook his head sadly. "You probably got hit with a tranq dart by one of the Carnaval's poachers. Most of us ended up here that way, or got lured into joining by the Ringmaster's false promises, and then found we couldn't leave." He gave Light a sympathetic look. "Sorry about your luck, pal. This isn't an easy life."
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 03:46:08 PM »
"wait! part of the Carnival!" light panicked and kept saying things like "i have to get out of here!" and "My family is waiting for me to bring them food!"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
  • Hey ya'll!:D
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Pangia Dog
  • Coloring: Cyan, skyblue, purple
  • Height: short
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: kinda runty
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: drawing
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »
Shadow trying to wipe off the sticky frosting with a gloved hand sat down to await his fate. The Ring-Master would have his head for this, he knew. He sat and tried to find the "Silver Lining" like Sarah had always said to do. "Well he thought, if the ticket sales were good, he'd be in a better mood; and judging by all the people laughing at him, that probably was the case." This observation however small, comforted him. "Well he thought, if I'm gonna get the crap beat out of me, there's no point to make my few painless moments left miserable. So knowing he'd regret it later if he didn't come back before the ring master noticed he was gone; he got up and ducked underneath the tent to the cool darkness outside.
  • Signature art by: none
Hello!:D

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2017, 11:10:58 PM »
The fox was becoming hysterical. Oh jeez, I didn't mean for this to happen, thought Hunter.

"Hey, hey! You gotta calm down and keep quiet," he said, putting his hands up in a cautionary gesture. "If you start making a racket and panicking, one of the carneys is gonna come beat you down." Hunter looked around frantically, hoping nobody was around and that he wasn't going to be punished for upsetting the new fox.

"Look, I know this is frightening and confusing, but you've gotta lie low for now. As soon as the show ends, somebody with a big metal stick is gonna come by and start giving you orders. Do what they say and don't complain, or you'll regret it." He looked down at the quivering fox with pity. "They're always extra hard on newbies for a while, trying to break you. Do yourself a favor and don't fight back. I learned the hard way that it doesn't get you anything but more pain."

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 02:28:58 AM »
(Hey, may I join? I may be a bit late on responses, and have slightly shorter ones. Rping as Keahi, a striped hyena- skunk hybrid. Since torches are taken  XD  I may say trapeze for her.)

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2017, 03:21:52 AM »
OOC: Sure ya can join.:)

Shadow walked quietly lost in thought, memories.... He walked for a while not really paying attention to where he was going, remembering better times, away from the carnival, with Sarah. He smiled remembering, playing tackle with his sister, running, jumping. His pace quickened as the memories poured in. Romping, singing, dancing. He was now doing a slow jog. Hugging, together, loving...........death. He was now full on running as though trying to escape the bad memories. Crying, mourning heartbreak, lonelines- "OOF". Shadow ran face first into the side of a cage. He fell to the floor dazed. Looking up he saw Hunter and a fox Shadow had never seen before. Blushing, he nervously got up. "S-S-S-Sorry" He said sounding like a complete idiot. So much for a painless few moments, his muzzle was now killing him. He looked up and saw the fox, looking confused and scared, how he had felt. He instantly felt bad for the fox, knowing like all of them, what he'd have to go through. "W-W-Who are y-y-you? he asked shyly.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 03:34:30 AM »
Hunter looked down in surprise at the fur who had just unexpectedly smacked into Light's cage. Oh, it was Shadow again. They seemed to be bumping into eachother a lot today. He reached out a hand to help Shadow to his feet.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2017, 04:51:10 AM »
"who are you! whats happening!" light slowly started calming down "i-i-i-i'm sorry for not introducing myself, i'm light" Light was processing what Hunter just said "wait did you say breaking me!? they're commanding me!? they never going to get me i'm an independent fox ill escape ASAP"
not a signature

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2017, 02:43:27 PM »
Hunter shook his head dismissively. "That's what everyone thinks when they first come here," he explained. "Nobody's been successful yet." Again, Hunter looked around, checking for anyone who might be coming to punish them for the noise Light was making. Fortunately, it seemed like everybody was still too occupied with managing the show to notice them.

"Look, I've gotta get out of here before you get us all in trouble with your yelling," he said, "but I'm warning you that you'll regret it if you try to escape without a plan." Hunter then began to walk away along the path.

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2017, 09:53:49 PM »
(Sorry for late/short responses, typos, etc., thanks for letting me join though!  XD )
Keahi skillfully bounded around, evading everything in her way. Interesting. She skidded to a stop, greeting the fire-breathing wolf with a nod and glancing behind. A fox in the cage-- a new one. She glanced at the two more familiar faces for a second. "Does anyone know who the newbie is performing with?" She questioned them. She had her amber-orange eyes set on the fox. The hyena had a bizzare look, her mane sticking out in every direction, and the black stripes she had were dyed red in the middle. She seemed energetic, both twitchy and fidgety. She flicked her oversize tail, waiting for a response.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2017, 04:57:47 AM »
"who im performing with?!" Light started to panic again
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2017, 11:58:21 PM »
"It's okay!" said Shadow in a nervous voice, trying to be comforting but at the same time avoiding getting them all in trouble. He glanced behind him nervously. Surprisingly, shadow didn't feel axeinty while being around the fox. Maybe cause light was panicing enough for the both of them. Turning around he mumbled "Oh, H-H-H-Hel-lo, [size=0px]Keahi ." His anxiety instantly coming back.  "Oh Great!" thought Shadow, Now I sound like an idiot again!". Well at least it was a start, he had actually said something hadn't he.[/size]

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 05:53:05 AM »
after calming down Light said a bit louder than he wanted "ok! I need to get out of here but how? they're trying to break me, right? so they are either getting in my cage or putting me in another cage, right? i can escape then!" he said thinking it was a perfect idea
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 02:02:33 PM »
"I don't know...." said Shadow nervously, knowing perfectly well that the odds of escape were near zero. "Security is pretty tight escpiecally for new comers." "They'll be keeping an extra eye on you; well at least that's what they did for me when I came." Shadow would've liked if all of them could've escaped, to be free of this terrible place forever but, he knew the consequences if they got caught. Groaning Shadow remembered his own beating he'd receive after the show was finished.

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »
Her ears perked, but she only shushed the fox, looking around in worry. "If you're not thinking clear, don't even try. Shadow's right. Tight security. Just avoid being beat, so you're in best condition." She stated quietly. It was obviously something she didn't want heard, as they'd all be punished. Moreso than what had already accumulated. "Then once it relaxes, you'd get a chance. And plenty of tails during certain times if you fail, plus a beating." She wasn't very optimistic, but hey. Everything she said was true.