The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Carnaval RP (Open)  (Read 10592 times)

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hey ya'll!:D
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Pangia Dog
  • Coloring: Cyan, skyblue, purple
  • Height: short
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: kinda runty
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: drawing
Re: The Carnaval RP (Open)
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2018, 03:00:24 AM »
"LIGHT!" yelled Shadow trying to be as quiet as he could while still hearable. "LIGHT!" "Oh light where are you!?!" He thought silently pondering what to do. If he stayed here any longer, he'd be throwing out all chances of escape from this horrid place, but he couldn't leave light. The fox had been his companoin, his allie,....... his friend. He looked at Keahi,"What should we do?" Shadow didn't know what to think or do, but in his confusion and worry he hadn't seen the ringmaster.
  • Signature art by: none
Hello!:D

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2018, 03:33:06 AM »
"Light, LIGHT!?" "Where are you? said Shadow, in a contingently more nervous voice.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2018, 04:36:56 AM »
(Forgot to exist here sorry!!!!)
Keahi thought, but her ember colored eyes showed obvious panic. She began to fidget. "No, not sure. When did we lose 'em?? Were WE seen? Did 'e run off? Caught? Free? If caught, did he give us away? But then we wouldn't be able to help. . ." She spoke in a quiet rush, overthinking every possible situation. "We need to find em."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2018, 04:40:20 AM »
"hope you enjoy it!" the ringmaster laughed and ran towards Shadow and Keahi "you guys helped hem escape right?" before giving them the chance to answer he grabbed them both "you guys are gonna have a real road trip with me"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2018, 09:55:32 PM »
Shadow was about to answer, but turned around when he heard the sound of a voice.....The Ring Master's voice. Shadow yelped and tried to signal keahi to hide, but before they could move the Ring Master grabbed them by the scruffs of their necks. As he looked into his cold unforgiving eyes he felt is stomach drop. Fighting desperately to free himself, Shadow squirmed and snapped at the air aiming for the Ring Master, but before he could reach his target, a worker was already buckling an Iron muzzle with leather straps to his face. Fighting back the tears of the heavy metal now biting into his face he looked at Keahi, with real fear in his eyes.

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2018, 12:02:58 AM »
Keahi had been muzzled aswell, but still clawed ferociously. She would only make her punishment worse, but they were so close!! Maybe she could be a big enough distraction for Shadow or Light to get away. (The names though. Meanwhile hers means fire. XD)

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2018, 02:11:04 AM »
(Ya I did notice the thing with the names! XD )

"What are we gonna do?" said Shadow whispering as quietly as he could through the muzzle. "QUIET YOU TWO Shouted the ringmaster as they approached a large metal cage. Reaching the cage, he threw them in and shut the door. With the sound of the lock The Ringmaster looked in and smiled an evil grin. "I'll be back soon to deal with you two!" he laughed as he walk away. Once he was gone, Shadow sighed and put his head in his paws. "WE WERE SO CLOSE!" he said with a frustrated sigh. "What are we going to do?" looking up Shadow saw the muzzle that was digging into Keahi's snout,  he probably wasn't any better. He studied the straps carefully. "I think I've seen these before, he mumbled to himself." I'm pretty sure I used to do an act involving straps, but I'm not sure if I remember how to do it."Getting up he said "Stand still Keahi, I might be able to get this muzzle off, then we can make a plan.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2018, 03:30:17 AM »
Alistair leered at Light, coming into a better part of the cage so he could be seen. His fur was that of pastel pink and yellow, scleras as black as the abyss; and two saber teeth jutting from his upper jaw. Rumbling lowly, he wasn't quite sure what he wanted from them; if anything at all. Flexing his front paws, his black claws came out one by one. Exhaling right in Light's face as he paid attention to all the commotion going on. It wasn't often he was included in performances, being an animal so large and unpredictable.

The giant's claws looked ideal for going into locks, but getting cooperation out of an animal so large would prove difficult. His stomach groaned and gurgled, seems it was right around feeding time for him; and if the food was late enough it would prove fatal for Light. But something about the pink giant's expression said that they really didn't want to hurt Light. The crew were victims of abuse at the ringmaster's hands, and this smilodon was no exception.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:10:32 AM by Alistair »
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2018, 04:37:44 AM »
"he he he" light looked nervous and scared "so uhm- what you up to?"
not a signature

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2018, 08:39:42 PM »
(If I saw a giant pastel creature like that, idk if I'd run with common sense, or try and see if it's friendly, because we all know I do not run  XD XD )
She nodded and allowed him to try. Hopefully this worked. She listened, wanting to know how far the Ringmaster was. Who all would they bust? Only Light? Or the three of them? It would be foolish, but maybe they would get mire later on. That said, it'd risk their capture. . .

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2018, 10:33:05 PM »
Shadow worked nervously for a few minutes before, with a final tug on the buckle, it came undone. "Yes!" he said sighing in relief. Shadow looked around to make sure the coast was clear, then turned to Keahi and asked. "What now?"

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2018, 02:13:33 AM »
Moving toward Light, what looked like he was about to attack was false as the giant moved past them and pressed the top of his head against the bars of the door. Luckily the iron bars were just wide enough for him to slip a few toes through, inserting a claw in the lock; he twisted it this way and that. It may take him awhile, and hopefully no one would notice the quiet clanking of a lock being picked.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2018, 04:40:37 AM »
"are you... helping me?" light said surprised looking at how the 'Monster' was picking the lock "th- th- thank you?"
not a signature

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2018, 10:27:43 PM »
She stretched her jaw briefly. "Well. We should get out first, then find Light. But they'll likely be slightly more alert, just in case someone else might be helping. So we need to be quiet." She said in a low tone, looking around.
(Forgot to exist again sorry!  <.< )

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »
(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been busy. ^_^ )

"You got a point there." said Shadow in a thoughtful voice. "We have to try and make a quiet escape this time so will have more time to get away." He went over and looked at the lock. "We could try to pick the lock, that's quiet." Shadow stood there for a minute, but then let out a defeated sigh.[size=78%] "I may know how to work a buckle but I have no idea what [/size]to[size=78%] do about locks, Do you?"[/size]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:54:48 AM by Alistair, Reason: fixed the tiny text for you »