The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Carnaval RP (Open)  (Read 10672 times)

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
Re: The Carnaval RP (Open)
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2018, 09:06:02 PM »
"I've seen how they work, yeah. There are things on the inside you need to turn. A key turns all of them at once. But we might be able to do it one at a time. But I don't wear hairpins.. Do you have any ideas, Shadow? Small. It needs to be small." She remarked, quietly pacing. Hmm.

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hey ya'll!:D
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Pangia Dog
  • Coloring: Cyan, skyblue, purple
  • Height: short
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: kinda runty
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: drawing
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2018, 10:01:05 PM »
Shadow thought long and hard. He didn't where anything like that either. As he thought he rubbed his chin feeling the cool feel of metal and leather, as he had neglected to take off his muzzle. Then he realized, jumping up he ran over to Keahi eagerly search the ground around her. Sifting the hay hurriedly, he eventually found it, the silver buckle and leather of keahi's muzzle. Shadow stood up and began to wiggle back and forth a piece of the buckle until it eventually with a snap came off. Standing up, panting he looked at keahi and smiled. Handing her the small sliver of metal he said. "Will this do?"
  • Signature art by: none
Hello!:D

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2018, 12:58:35 AM »
It took the giant more than several minutes and a few tries, but the lock clicked. When he let go of the door it swung open on its hinges and he chuffed at Light when he stood back from it. Alistair sat down and waited for the fox to exit the cage first, turning his head every now and again to make sure no one was coming to catch them trying to escape.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2018, 04:43:40 AM »
"how can i ever thank you" light said as quite as he could while still sounding exited and he walked out
not a signature

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2018, 03:15:03 PM »
She beamed. "It will!" Keahi whisper-shouted. She cheerily accepted the item from Shadow, listening to the lock as she messed with it. It took her a few minutes, but eventually it came open. She took it off, setting it on the ground very quietly. "Now, let's go find Light." She pushed the door open carefully to avoid creaking.

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2018, 06:42:57 PM »
Shadow beamed! Maybe somehow someway they could escape! With tears in his eyes he gave Keahi a big hug and jumped up and down. "We're gonna be free, We're gonna be free,! We-" looking down and realizing what he was doing he jumped back and his face turned beet red. "S-S-S-Sorry!" He said quietly, eyes on the ground, embarrassed.  After a awkward silence he said"Uh, how bout let's go find Light." and with that he scampered off.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2018, 04:39:55 AM »
Light was sneaking around, trying to find his old cage where Shadow and Keahi were, once he arrived there he saw a open gate and nothing else "great" Light thought to him self "they've been caught by the ringmaster"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2018, 03:44:26 PM »
Shadow looked around cautiously, peering into a long row of locked cages where the ringmaster might have put light. "Light!" he whispered loudly,"Light!" But the cages remained silent and dark. They were all empty. Shadow sat on the ground in defeat, clawing the ground angerly. What would they do if they couldn't find light?

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2018, 03:29:14 AM »
(Sorry if I was a bit late  <.< )
Keahi eventually followed, glanceing around. She heard a low owl hoot. "Looking around would be dangerous. But we may pull it off if we stay hidden. Hide under carts. Just wherever it's dark and out of the way. Soon they will notice, so step lightly, but still. Quick too." She whispered, looking around and scouting out spots to travel through.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2018, 04:43:33 AM »
light saw the sun coming up "oh no!" he thought "if they see me, i dont think i will be in good care" he looked around and under carts for a hiding spot quickly until he saw Keahi hiding under a cart "Keahi?" light said quietly and surprised as he also went under the kart "I'm so glad i found you"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2018, 03:47:10 PM »
Shadow who had been peering into a cage a few rows down, heard the voices of his friends and turned around quickly scampering next to them. "Light!" There you are, we all have to get out of here before the ringmaster finds us. He said glancing worriedly behind them. As Shadow fidgeted as he always did when he was panicked he looked up and said "What happened?"

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2018, 04:37:42 AM »
"long story let's safe it for later" light looked around worried "we got to escape but when?"
not a signature

Offline Furry64

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2018, 09:22:14 PM »
"Well have to escape soon, real soon!" said Shadow looking up at them with fear in his eyes. "The question is how, do we do this strategically or just make a run for it?

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2018, 04:37:26 AM »
"strategically, are the people occupied today?"
not a signature

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2018, 05:48:16 PM »
(Sorry again!)
"Glad to see you. Should we let anyone else free? Or just sneak and or run out?" Keahi questioned. "They'll notice soon. So we need quick decisions." She added, her tail and ears flicking.