The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46423 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Wilco sways slightly, his tail flicking at irregular intervals as he waits for Krystal's answer. "I'm waiting..." He says, tapping his right foot slightly.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"Krystal," Trask told her, "Mister Wilco asked you a question."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Nope. I love my meat." He says, turning to Krystal. "I take it you want to read it? or no?"
" I already read over it, Thanks" Krystal responded, turning to Trask "give me a moment to clear my thoughts a lot  has happened.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:44:43 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
He furrows his eyebrows in response to this, though his helmet would not have shown this anyways unless she had direct-access to the view of his face through his own helmet somehow. He then lets out a sigh before he starts floating around the entire engine room, using his thrusters while he was checking for air-purge valves in the coolant-lines. "Hm. Must be in the filter points, if that's the case, I may not need to actively perform a purge." he thought out-loud before he looked to both AI's once he reorients himself back at ground floor. "Start up the gravity when you're ready. I've got a mess to clean before I to the galley."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
He furrows his eyebrows in response to this, though his helmet would not have shown this anyways unless she had direct-access to the view of his face through his own helmet somehow. He then lets out a sigh before he starts floating around the entire engine room, using his thrusters while he was checking for air-purge valves in the coolant-lines. "Hm. Must be in the filter points, if that's the case, I may not need to actively perform a purge." he thought out-loud before he looked to both AI's once he reorients himself back at ground floor. "Start up the gravity when you're ready. I've got a mess to clean before I to the galley."
"You sure your ready?" Serena asied raising her hand to signal a crewmen to re-engage the gravity.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Galley ***

"Take your time," Trask told Krystal. "We've all been through a lot." He looked back at Wilco. "I don't know if I asked you this before, but did you see the unidentified warship that attacked the station, and did you recognize it if you did see it?"

*** Engine Room ***

The ACE went for a console and started typing in commands to restore gravity to the engine room.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Yes it seemed familiar, yet i dunno who it belonged to ,but I think it was one of our allies, I have no idea what he was doing there, I've severed my contacts with the NCC for the time being for this mission, so I'm as much in the dark about going ons from Dragon'taan as anybody." Krystal explained. "Speaking of which." Krystal walked off to the side and into a lone room "I'll meet you deeper in the Galley later." Krystal added sneaking into a nearby janitor closet and pulling out a wierd comm device, activating it and contacting someone specific  "Markus do you copy it's Krystal."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
Vosur shifted a bit due to the gravity reactivation, hearing some hissing from the air-venting valves working. After a duration, the sounds stopped and he started work in the clean-up. "Sounds like the coolant leak is fixed, go on ahead and run the self-checks for the plasma leaks while I'm cleaning up in here." he spoke to the holographic maintenance personnel as he put away the tools he used and started gathering up any loose debris.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"I don't think so... although... I think it may be from an old group I was in... The 'Cheeki Breeki's'-" He says that with a russian accent. "-...possibly..." He looks down. "I remember them having a warship of sorts."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Galley ***

"Well, if you think of anything else, don't be shy," Trask told Wilco as he sat at the counter. "What's your fancy for food today?"

Markus' face flickered on the screen. "Krystal? Is everything okay?" he asked.

*** Engine Room ***

The ACE went through the checks as Vosur cleaned up the mess. "I don't know how you did it, but the engines are aye-okay, now," he said. "I'll be sure to report this to the Admiral."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Galley ***

"Well, if you think of anything else, don't be shy," Trask told Wilco as he sat at the counter. "What's your fancy for food today?"

Markus' face flickered on the screen. "Krystal? Is everything okay?" he asked.

*** Engine Room ***

The ACE went through the checks as Vosur cleaned up the mess. "I don't know how you did it, but the engines are aye-okay, now," he said. "I'll be sure to report this to the Admiral."

"After that Crazy techpreist racoon modified things, the engines been acting wierd almost as if it were alive." Serena noted "Thanks"

*Closet* "No everything going well. I just wanted to check in on you and the girls , we've identified a pseudo-sith , we're looking into him up as we speak but it's pretty clear he's fake."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Do we have a motive for why he tried to frame me?" Markus asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Negative." Krystal responded simply.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
He finished with getting the debris before he stretched a bit, going over to a radiation-removal shower to start up in cleaning the outside of his armor and his prosthetic legs. "Then definitely keep an eye on them and contact me if something comes up. I'd rather my effort not be wasted with the patches being undone. We can get the materials for a perma-fix when we get to a shipyard later. Right now, the dinner triangle is ringing in my ears and I'm about to answer it." he spoke as did a thorough self-clean-up, checking his heads-up display to make sure he did not miss any spot then he left out of the engine room and made the helmet stow back into the chest unit before he made his way to the galley. Once in the galley, he looked about and found himself a seat near the captain and the other guest as well. "Whew, engines should be all sorted out. You had some leaks, but they should be fixed for now. Next opportunity we get, it might be an idea to pay a shipyard a visit to get something to permanently fix them since I had to patch the leaks, but they should hold for a good long while in the meantime. Status report aside... what's on the menu? Vosur asked as he had to adjust his seating due to his large lower-legs.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"Just something simple, something like bacon, eggs and sausages would do." His stomach lets out a growl at that. "I havent eaten since... a month ago? or longer..."