The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 45803 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #645 on: August 13, 2018, 09:50:03 AM »
Wilco finishes his meal and sighs. "So... what's the plan guys? We sneaking in?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #646 on: August 13, 2018, 07:35:51 PM »
"Well, I have some parts to a plan. First up: getting close to where the database would be would actually require a distraction. They seem to turn their entire focus to high-paying customers, such as mining ships or officials possibly considering contracts. Considering the patches I had to do in the engine room, I think getting the lines we need to replace the patched sections might keep them distracted for a decent amount of time. And if we want to buy more time, a maintenance-shuttle with the proper supplies and tools would further that as that requires a little bit of paperwork for registration purposes. Now, this would require some timing... where they do repairs for the Modules on my suit is actually near their administrative section, so once I'm there, I won't have to travel far." Vosur spoke as he flicks the HUD portion on his chest to look at the Unitology Tech Headquarters, letting out a sigh as he tapped the location on the hologram.  "My problem is that cyber-security is not my forte'. I can troubleshoot and repair, but I can't hack worth a darn other than a simple electronic lock. So once I'm in, I will need help."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #647 on: August 13, 2018, 07:39:51 PM »
"Well, I have some parts to a plan. First up: getting close to where the database would be would actually require a distraction. They seem to turn their entire focus to high-paying customers, such as mining ships or officials possibly considering contracts. Considering the patches I had to do in the engine room, I think getting the lines we need to replace the patched sections might keep them distracted for a decent amount of time. And if we want to buy more time, a maintenance-shuttle with the proper supplies and tools would further that as that requires a little bit of paperwork for registration purposes. Now, this would require some timing... where they do repairs for the Modules on my suit is actually near their administrative section, so once I'm there, I won't have to travel far." Vosur spoke as he flicks the HUD portion on his chest to look at the Unitology Tech Headquarters, letting out a sigh as he tapped the location on the hologram.  "My problem is that cyber-security is not my forte'. I can troubleshoot and repair, but I can't hack worth a darn other than a simple electronic lock. So once I'm in, I will need help."
"Serena can disable their security, but if they pay attention to high paying customers I might be able to distract them long enough." Krystal replied. "i'm pretty well known, let's just hope they don't suspect something.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #648 on: August 22, 2018, 03:25:59 PM »
The announcement came over the intercom: "Senior personnel to the bridge; Approaching destination."

Trask finished his meal and rose from his seat. "We'd better get moving," he said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #649 on: August 29, 2018, 12:43:38 AM »
Wilco nods and finishes up, burping and excusing himself, before looking at Trask. "What we doing now?" He asks.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #650 on: August 29, 2018, 01:07:41 AM »
Vosur gets up and inhales deeply. "Show time." he thought out-loud before walking to the bridge. Glancing back to Wilco, he calls back to him "The only thought I can think for you to do is to help out with keeping the sellers focused on the both of you. Keep in mind that you're buyers."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: August 29, 2018, 01:37:35 AM »
Vosur gets up and inhales deeply. "Show time." he thought out-loud before walking to the bridge. Glancing back to Wilco, he calls back to him "The only thought I can think for you to do is to help out with keeping the sellers focused on the both of you. Keep in mind that you're buyers."
"This isn't my first sale." Krystal noted putting a chip into Vosur's armor "Serena should be able to hack thier systems from your suit. Just don't let her take over your suit."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: August 29, 2018, 02:18:54 AM »
"Behave yourself, Serena - that's an order," Trask said. "Let's get moving. Krystal, Wilco, head for the transporter room; Vosur, take Serena and get into the mainframe of that facility, and be sure to get all the intel we need."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #653 on: September 15, 2018, 07:59:39 AM »
Vosur gave a nod and went to the boarding room to make his and Serena's way to the Unitology Technology Facility. Almost upon entry, they were met by a greeter.

"And what brings you here today, Vosur?" the male red-panda spoke as he gave a slight bow.

"Just business as usual. Kinesis and Stasis modules are acting up a bit. Might as well take advantage of the warranty still on them." he spoke with a nod in return.

The red-panda gestured for Vosur to follow him to the Admin section, a technician accepting the two items from him. "One to two hour tops with full diagnostics. Please have a seat in the waiting room."

Vosur sat down and inhaled deeply for a moment, waiting until the tech and the greeter had left him. "Alright Serena, if you can, let the others know they're on."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #654 on: September 15, 2018, 03:33:18 PM »
"How should they enter?" Serena asked, unfortunatly Krystal was already on her way into the facility, waiting for someone to meet her , wearing a flightsuit that made her or she hopped mad her look like a high-paying customer..

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: September 15, 2018, 08:26:40 PM »
"Front door is perfectly fine. Let them know to ask about high-priced items that would be useful to mining and salvaging vessels. Stall for time." he spoke before he waited a bit longer, hearing some movement outside of the waiting room before getting up and peeking out. Apparently there was a bit of commotion of "It's her!" from numerous voices as he saw workers try to go to the foyer to greet some guests before he quietly tries to make his way out and starts heading to the server room as quietly as possible (despite his mechanical prosthetic legs being the size of boots on him).

"Hello, Honored Guests. What can Unitology Technologies do for you?" the red-panda spoke, almost having an army of sales-people following not far behind the main greeter.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #656 on: October 04, 2018, 04:57:18 PM »
A shower of blue sparks, the whirring of cooling units activating, and the creak of once-still servos filled the corner Ray occupied. Something had caused a near-fatal systems crash as the roboraccoon had been plucked from the station. He blinked, his vision faltering for a moment, as diagnostic information ran rampant in his vision.
‘Power surge,’ the raccoon thought. ‘I must’ve blown a circuit or a power relay.’

Straightening, Ray’s back popped several times. He opened his mouth to speak, but his lips barely parted and only a quiet, harsh rasp met his efforts. Movement, he realized, wouldn’t be possible for another few minutes. The unaugmented parts of his brain had to catch up with the rest of him.
((Sorry for the absence. I couldn’t think of anything for this character for a great while.))

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #657 on: October 06, 2018, 03:13:28 PM »
"Front door is perfectly fine. Let them know to ask about high-priced items that would be useful to mining and salvaging vessels. Stall for time." he spoke before he waited a bit longer, hearing some movement outside of the waiting room before getting up and peeking out. Apparently there was a bit of commotion of "It's her!" from numerous voices as he saw workers try to go to the foyer to greet some guests before he quietly tries to make his way out and starts heading to the server room as quietly as possible (despite his mechanical prosthetic legs being the size of boots on him).

"Hello, Honored Guests. What can Unitology Technologies do for you?" the red-panda spoke, almost having an army of sales-people following not far behind the main greeter.
"I'm... uhh looking for some high-tech minining equipment for salvaging vessels and mining asteroids." Krystal explained

"Front door?" Serena asked "what's a front door?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: October 06, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »
"Never-mind on that. Sounds like they're already in position. We should be at the admin-room door if the map was to be believed." Vosur spoke as he approached a vault-like door, glancing back before getting closer to it. He looks down at the keypad and a wireless-reader right next to it, not yet touching either one as he visually examined both portions. "Radio-Frequency Identification... Think you can mimic that and find the code to open it? Any Information Technician ID will do for this. If I hack it, it'll be hard-wired rather than unnoticeable."

"Certainly. We have retrieval drones with high-capacities, automated-mining drones that you can program to locate and dig, and personnel-based equipment for both if you prefer a more hands-on approach. Anything specific you are looking for?" the red-panda spoke with a slight bow, the rest in anticipation on what she might say.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #659 on: October 09, 2018, 08:56:11 PM »
Trask monitored both teams and all traffic through this area, wondering if that same interloper would show up here. He didn't know why they attacked the Tondam facility, or if they thought the Steel Avenger was an enemy. All he knew was that the interloper's ship had a weapon that would render his ship helpless. Trask sent a tight-beam transmission to Vosur: "Admiral Makron to Away Team - status?"