The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46207 times)

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
"Okay, I just want to get him somewhere less vital to transport."
He simply grabs Ray under the arms and drags him over to the wall, grunting with effort.
"Damn, he's heavier than you'd think."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** Bridge ***

While Krystal and Serena examined the chip, Trask turned back to Wilco. "So... is there anything you think we should know? Or perhaps you have questions?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
The wolf just looks at him. "Just that... where am I?" He looked around in slight awe, and pulled on his right arm in a way, like he was uncomfortable with the way something was sitting on it.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"You are aboard my starship, the Steel Avenger," Trask explained. "We were tasked by Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev himself with finding out who framed him and why. So far, we've discovered a pseudo-Sith is responsible for the incident, and has cybernetic enhancements to mimic the effects of Force Powers, but we do not know where this aggressor is nor why they are trying to frame Tokarev. Currently, we're heading for a corporate facility that may hold the answers we seek - or can point us in the right direction."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Vosur makes his way to the engine room, keeping an eye out for any noticeable-to-the-trained-eye signs of recent maintenance-work along the halls. "Looks like whoever was trying to undo the 'damage' that the captain mentioned before is doing a good job at it and trying to blend it back in to normal." he spoke in a thought-out-loud before he makes his way into the engine-room. He then looks around to try to find the person in charge of the repairs, not seeing anyone initially. "Hello? Is the Chief Maintenance Officer in?" he called out, trying to see if someone would respond.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
Wilco looks at Trask. "Just a question sir. Why was I brought aboard and not left on the station? I mean, I was there for a reason, yet I don't remember... Wait. I do."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"And why were you there, Wilco?" Krystal asked turning to Trask "The Chip contains his bio, that's all."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"I was sent there to assassinate someone, yet caught and tested on..." He said, his ears going down.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Engine Room ***

"You just missed the chief maintenance officer; he just went off-duty," responded a holographic Cardassian. "But I'm the assistant chief engineer; can I help you with something?"

*** Bridge ***

"An assassin..." Trask said with a low hum, crossing his arms and stroking the tuft of fur beneath his chin. "Hnh. Well, as long as you don't cause any trouble on board my ship, you're welcome to stay until the conclusion of our mission. In fact, if you think you can help in that regard, feel free. We can use all the help we can get."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
"That was going to be the question I was going to ask whoever was in charge of maintenance and repairs." Vosur spoke with a shrug. "Anyways, I can tell the engines aren't at peak-performance right now due to the sound of things, and the captain sent me down here to try to see if there's something I can do to help out since I don't want to sit idle." he added as he went over to a table of tools to see what was available to be used.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"I usually stay out of peoples road anyway, given that I usually run alone." He says, his ears going back to normal. "But I guess I could help, depends on what ya need..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"We'll decide that once we reach our destination. Speaking of," he turned to the current helmsman. "ETA to destination?"

"Two hours, forty-seven minutes," the helmsman said. Trask looked back at Wilco. "We have some time to kill before we hit our next AO, so... I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna get something to eat."

*** Engine Room ***

"I'll take all the help I can get - ever since that... robo-raccoon or whatever he was, ever since he messed with the engines, they've been acting weird. We get spikes in radiation and plasma leakage, sudden computer quirks, and we can't lock them down - seems every time we get one, another pops up," the Assistant Chief Engineer told Vosur.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"I'll come as well. I'm starving, that blue liquid..." He shudders before looking at Trask. "Anyway. Tell me about yourself."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"Let's start with the hardware first. You might want to notify the captain about any power-drops or loss of engine output while I'm doing repairs." he spoke as his helmet flips up from the chest HUD unit and starts locking and sealing around his head, to which his external voice-comm unit kicked on. "The plasma leak and radiation spikes sounds like a seal having been ruptured, possibly in the warp-coil. Can you isolate the fault to which sector the leak is coming from?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Exiting Bridge ***

"Really not that much to say - I was once an Admiral in the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, and when my enlistment was up, I decided to become a DMC Mercenary Commander, have a little more operational freedom, not to mention the ability to roam where I please," Trask told Wilco. "Don't get me wrong - the DMC are great people. I was truly honored to serve among High General Indari's command staff. Just that... well, I wanted to see more of the galaxy than Dragon'taan and the Combat Zones I went to."

*** Engine Room ***

"Stand by... working..." the engineer said. There were a few moments of silence before the engineer proclaimed, "Got them - there's two on level one, one on level four. We also have a coolant leak on level three, but not serious."

(Vosur, I don't know if you've played the first Halo, but think of this engine room as being similar to that of the Pillar of Autumn, just significantly larger.)