The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46426 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
*** Exiting Bridge ***

Krystal stepped up behind Trask "Military personnel have a little less independence than Mercs, after all they are under someones command so, yeah." Krystal explained. "Though how much independence, depends largely on your posting and rank. For example patrol vs front line."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
(Not familiar with it, but looked up a map. I think I have an idea of the setup)

He grabs up a few tools and clips them onto his belt. "Alright. We'll get the coolant-leak on the way back down after we finish the seal-repairs. Think you can disable the gravity in the engine room only? I tend to work better in zero-gravity and I can move about a lot quicker from floor-to-floor that way." he spoke as he secured the tools to his belt if he was allowed the zero-gravity in this room.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Wilco nods but hasn't looked. "That is true, though if the canine female behind you has read my bio, chances are you should too..." He looks away, before looking forwards and seemed focused, as if he was studying something. "I was a Captain before that mission... now classified KIA..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** Corridors ***

"Are the details of that mission classified?" Trask asked, even though he was no stranger to classified intel.

*** Engine Room ***

"Sure," the engineer responded. He tapped in a few commands, and the engine room gravity was shut off. "Hope you do better than that robo-raccoon... machine-priest-thing did..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
Once the gravity shut-off in the engine-room, his feet did not instantly leave the floor. Instead he had to give a slight 'hop' off and some thrusters kicked on in his suit as he flew about in the sections and immediately went to work repairing the seals. "I know I can get it back to proper working order. But at least this'll make me feel useful again. Being stuck in a cell when you are called to do a job kinda wears at one's mood." Vosur spoke as he was already making progress on the first-mentioned section's patch-job. "If I didn't know any better, I almost would've thought someone threw a fragmentation-grenade in here." he added as a joke as he kept going.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Once the gravity shut-off in the engine-room, his feet did not instantly leave the floor. Instead he had to give a slight 'hop' off and some thrusters kicked on in his suit as he flew about in the sections and immediately went to work repairing the seals. "I know I can get it back to proper working order. But at least this'll make me feel useful again. Being stuck in a cell when you are called to do a job kinda wears at one's mood." Vosur spoke as he was already making progress on the first-mentioned section's patch-job. "If I didn't know any better, I almost would've thought someone threw a fragmentation-grenade in here." he added as a joke as he kept going.

"You'd think that from the mess..." Said the ships current AI Serena  her hologram appearing in the engine room "Though the lack of gravity doesn't help either."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"Basically, though I'll lend you the chip along with my clearance code if you want to read it." He says, trying to keep a serious attitude. "You think it might help?" He asks, curious. Besides, it never hurt anyone to pry at another persons life or a company's way of working.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Basically, though I'll lend you the chip along with my clearance code if you want to read it." He says, trying to keep a serious attitude. "You think it might help?" He asks, curious. Besides, it never hurt anyone to pry at another persons life or a company's way of working.
"I've had my fair share of those sorts of reports." Krystal said as she followed along, Turning to trask "What's up for dinner?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:56:50 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
He glanced to see the source of the new voice, then he went back to work as he finished the seal on the first section and went on to the next by the movement of his thrusters in his legs and in his suit. "I'll be able to clean it up once gravity is restored, but it's easier to work on this without having to worry about dropping tools into a vent or dropping small parts into vital components." he spoke through the comm-unit in his suit. It took him even less time to finish the second patch on level one before he moved on to the job at level four. "Heh, once I'm done here, I hope there'll be something in the galley. I'm starving."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** Engine Room ***

"Well, you're fortunate in that respect; the Admiral keeps a fully-stocked galley for when he has company," the engineer says. "We Holograms don't exactly need to eat."

*** Approaching Galley ***

"Haven't decided yet," Trask responded. He looked to Wilco. "You're not a vegetarian, are you?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"Nope. I love my meat." He says, turning to Krystal. "I take it you want to read it? or no?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
He finished up in the last section and used the thrusters in his suit to go back to level three, switching out the tools he'd need for the coolant-leak fix this time. "When I'm done with this seal, we'll need to run a coolant-purge and a full-test again just to make sure there's no more leaks or other faults. As for the software issue, I'm not the best there." he spoke as he started work on the coolant seal.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
He finished up in the last section and used the thrusters in his suit to go back to level three, switching out the tools he'd need for the coolant-leak fix this time. "When I'm done with this seal, we'll need to run a coolant-purge and a full-test again just to make sure there's no more leaks or other faults. As for the software issue, I'm not the best there." he spoke as he started work on the coolant seal.
"I don't think we have enough Coolant for a full flush" Serena noted.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"I was meaning a purge of the trapped air from the leaks. This ship should have air-release valves in the cooling-system to vent the bubbles out of the lines, right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to the AI hologram vixen that was nearby, orienting himself in the zero-gravity setup so he wouldn't be off-balance when it kicked back on.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Serena just shrugged in response.