The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)  (Read 12744 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)
« Reply #420 on: July 18, 2017, 05:42:20 AM »
Ray staggered to the truck, and fought his way inside. He looked around a moment before closing his eyes.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #421 on: July 18, 2017, 04:42:58 PM »
"Ray's right. That firefight is gonna draw reinforcements or raiders, let's pack up and we'll get a few miles away before finding shelter," Blaine said, walking to the porch. His bag was undamaged, luckily enough. Grabbing it, Blaine walked to the old Humvee and tossed it in. "Ray, Skye, Gypsie and James. You'll be with me, we'll stay behind Nari's ride since we have wounded." He ordered, climbing in the driver's seat.
"How is that going to work?" Nari asked "Angel can't use the gun, she freeze up." Nari noted, pointing to the gatling laser ontop of her Humvee.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #422 on: July 18, 2017, 05:08:25 PM »
Gypsie lightly raised her hand from Angel's shoulder, "I could... just... just pump something in me to keep me... awake... and I can... use turret..", Gypsie started to doze off, then Angel did a tiny jump and woke her up, "Scchhhh-mmmyup!  Uh... yeah... turret... gosh I'm tired..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #423 on: July 18, 2017, 07:18:15 PM »
"I'll man the turret on Nari's ride," James volunteered.

"The hell you will!" Skye disagreed.

"Now is not the time, Skye!" James snapped back. "We have to get moving, and fast! The more we argue here, the more chance we have at getting engaged by raiders or more Huns!" He stepped close to Skye. "I know this is the first time in the last two--" He paused, corrected himself, and continued, "I know this is the first time in a long time you've seen me alive - I know you don't want to lose me again. But you won't - not this time." He unexpectedly planted a brief, but lingering, kiss on Skye's lips, then jumped into Nari's Humvee. Skye stood for only a moment before getting in the other Humvee with Blaine.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2017, 09:47:19 AM »
Blaine turned the radio on, lowering the volume before hitting the steering wheel. "Oh hell, we almost forgot Kai and Nitro." He replied, grabbing the radio. Fumbling through channels, he finally stopped and clicked the receiver. "Hey, you two. If you can hear me, get back here asap. We're falling out, got ambushed big time and can't stay." Blaine said before placing the receiver back on it's hook. He lit a cigarette and waited, rifle in lap. His facial wound finally crusted over with dried blood, looking worse than it was.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #425 on: July 19, 2017, 09:53:37 AM »
Ray opened his eyes slightly, and sat up slowly. "Where is my weapon?" He looked around a little more, before fighting with the door in an attempt to open it. "Where is my thrower?"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: July 19, 2017, 09:57:10 AM »
Blaine hopped out, opening Ray's door. "You didn't grab it? Well, actually, that was a stupid question. Where'd you leave it?" He asked, trying to help. The morphine would be dulling Ray's pain but also would be affecting his balance.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: July 19, 2017, 10:03:01 AM »
Ray furrowed his brow, before he nodded. He eventually opened the door, but nearly collapsed as he dismounted. "Nearby hill. Hunted officers from there." Ray tried to take a step, nearly fell, and started to panic. "L-Legs aren't working?" He vaguely remembered Blaine giving him a syringe, and turned to him in confused anger. "What did you do?!" Ray moved to grab Blaine's vest collar, but stumbled and collapsed.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #428 on: July 19, 2017, 10:56:40 AM »
Holly pulled her radio out, "Yeah, we hear you Blaine. We'll be back so-" she was interrupted by yelling from outside, she could hear the thwump thwump of rotor blades and a Diesel engine and hat was loaded to the max. She walked to the first door and peaked through. There was probably 20 URA agents with guns. They were slowly making their way to the door. Noticing her they opened a volley of fire, she ducked and the door was thick enough to stop the bullets. "Shiiiiiiiiit, hey Blaine? We got company over here! URA! After Nitro or something he made, we'll be the-" she was cut off by an armor piercing  .50 BMG cal. bullet ripping through the metal of the door. It shaved her ear and she cried out. She ran to the smaller door and shut it behind her, then slid down it in pain holding her ear. "We're gonna need more cesium."
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: July 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM »
"It was a pain reducer, it'll make you a bit woozy but at least you're not racked with pain," Blaine replied before the radio went off, hearing Kai's reply. He helped Ray up and looked to Nari. "Follow me, we got another problem!" Blaine yelled before quickly pushing Ray back inside and climbing in the driver's seat.

Peeling off, he maneuvered the Humvee up the nearby hill and stopped long enough to grab Ray's rifle. From a short distance, a few URA vehicles and soldiers could be seen firing at a bunker.

Handing Ray his rifle, Blaine looked back to Skye. "What do we do? I mean, we can try talking to them but I doubt that'll do any damn good," He said, shutting his door.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #430 on: July 19, 2017, 11:02:33 PM »
Nari follwoed along the humm of the Humvee's Hydrogen Fuel Cell Engine quieter than the other but didn't show any less power as it rolled along it's wheels.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #431 on: July 20, 2017, 12:22:42 AM »
"We'll try talking, first," Skye said. "If they don't respond to that, or if they start shooting at us..." she paused to rack a round into the chamber of her SG9 Raptor. "... we bury the f***ers."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2017, 06:35:41 PM »
She heard she heard a little of the conversation, "No! Stay out of sight! If you come then we're all involved, might even get charged for treason. We'll deal with this." She got back up to get the caesium. She grabbed a large bottle and threw at the door. It shattered and everything began burning.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: July 20, 2017, 08:27:53 PM »
Blaine shut off the radio and looked to Skye. "To hell with that, they start shooting, we're firing back." He said before hopping out and going prone near some shrubbery. Taking out a pair of binoculars, he observed the area near the bunker. "I mean, if they can handle it, we'll stay out of it." Blaine said to Skye.

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
  • New to all this. Will you be my friend?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Orange/yellow, orange/brown mane
  • Height: about average
  • Weight: Little above average
  • Build: Endomorpth bodytype, muscular
  • Currently: Lonely and searching
« Reply #434 on: July 22, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »
As the ceasium exploded Nitro was finished with his mixture.
"this should pack the punch for a situation just like this"
He poured some in a vial and drank the vial. He let out a scream like he was going feral. He then dashed outside and let his claws out, which were enhanced so they were bigger and thicker. He then proceded to climp the wall like it was nothing. When ontop of the roof he let out a roar
This is my signature?! Someday this will be something awesome, I guarantee it! ;)