The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)  (Read 12976 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)
« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2017, 08:28:51 PM »
Gypsie was still knocked out on the floor at the bottom of the roof access stairs, a bleeding gash on the side of her head and a bullet wound in her shoulder, but it wasnt anything too serious, but thanks to Blaine's efforts, Gypsie fluttered her eyes open, looking at the newly applied bandage, "Tight...", she held a dopey look on her face, suffering from a concussion.  Regardless,  she is alive, but with limited responses.

Angel raised her head as she heard Nari, realising that the gunfire had stopped.   Angel slowly crept out of the dimly lit room she was in, the stains of glowing tears creeping down her face.   Once walking cautiously around a corner and seeing Nari, Angel tackled Nari and hugged  her, burying her face in Nari's shoulder, the dust of concrete and splitters littering her hair and clothing, herself speechless aside from the mumbled , "Thank you."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:32:26 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2017, 09:27:19 PM »
After helping Gypsie, Blaine took his rifle and stepped outside. Bodies littered the parking lot and road in front, some still moving.

Lighting a cigarette, he stretched and moved around. Occasionally, he'd walk past a moving Hun. He'd dispatch and scavenge their gear, finding ammo and supplies.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2017, 10:47:42 PM »
"How the hell did these guys know where we are?" Skye asked Blaine, appearing right next to him. "Something gave them our position - I don't buy that they simply stumbled across us and just attacked us out of the blue."

James watched Skye from the building with a soft chuckle. "She hasn't changed a bit..." He gently tapped his left hand with his right.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: July 12, 2017, 02:22:35 AM »
"There's a ton of ways these pricks could've found us. A mole, recon spotters or raiders." Blaine replied, picking up a bolt action rifle from a dead Hun. It was a M700, a Remington model, with a black body and a decent scope. Throwing it over his shoulder, he went back to looking for ammo.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2017, 03:23:00 AM »
"Recon spotters sounds more plausible," Skye said, noticing Hun who'd simply played dead starting to get up. She immediately went for her katanas and decapitated him. "And regarding James... you ever send him off somewhere alone again, I will personally sever your head. I lost him once; it will not happen twice!"

"And here come the theatrics," James chuckled, still in the library. He got his radio and spoke to Skye, "Maybe you should be grateful I'm alive, considering you thought I was dead."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2017, 04:24:51 AM »
Ray groaned loudly, as his senses returned. His left arm was swollen below the paw, and the paw hung limply. It was obvious that his wrist was broken.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2017, 04:56:49 AM »
Blaine slowly stood up and looked at Skye, tossing his cigarette away. "You threaten me again, I'll light your ass up like it was nothing. The man can make his own decisions, you should respect that." He said, trying to not to yell. Walking off, he took the new gear to the Humvee and began packing it up.

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • New to all this. Will you be my friend?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Orange/yellow, orange/brown mane
  • Height: about average
  • Weight: Little above average
  • Build: Endomorpth bodytype, muscular
  • Currently: Lonely and searching
« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2017, 11:04:11 AM »
As the door opened Nitro got a look into his old lab. "Will you look at that, all the work is still here" he said cheerful. He started to walk into the lab slowly going through all the workplaces. He was having a trip down memorylane. "All these unfinished experiments, and untested drugs, such a shame to let it all go to waste"

Nitro came by the workplace that used to be his. "Ah my old place, now lets see if there is anything here that might be useful".
He started to shuffle through the things on the table, and turned on a switch, in which the table opened a hole in the middle with a box inside
"It's still here" he cheered
This is my signature?! Someday this will be something awesome, I guarantee it! ;)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2017, 03:02:34 AM »
"What is," She asked inquiringly as she went to look through the vials of goop and active chemicals. She found something she knew well. A vial of the only thing she could drink/eat. "I'll keep this thank you." She said as she stuffed it into her chest rig.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2017, 03:40:18 AM »
James approached Blaine, trying to help him out. "I do apologize for Skye's attitude - but it's not entirely her fault. She gets hostile after fights like that," he told him. "On top of that, she's spent the last... well, she's been under the impression I was dead, and you can imagine, that was hard on her - both emotionally and physically. Past her militancy and hostility, she's a good woman. She has her moments, as I'm sure you saw. She... just needs time to cool off."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: July 13, 2017, 04:22:35 AM »
"It's alright, I just don't play around with threats. But I get it, things got heavy." Blaine replied, at this point on top of the truck checking the main gun. He looked back at the technical wreck, and sighed. "Well, unless we find another truck, some of us are stuck walking. Thank god, you got that gun when you did."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #401 on: July 13, 2017, 04:47:02 AM »
Ray had moved from laying on his back to having his head buried into whatever solid object was near. He hit his head against it over and over again, until crying out in pain and frustration. The sniper seethed internally at himself.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #402 on: July 13, 2017, 05:57:27 AM »
"It's alright, I just don't play around with threats. But I get it, things got heavy." Blaine replied, at this point on top of the truck checking the main gun. He looked back at the technical wreck, and sighed. "Well, unless we find another truck, some of us are stuck walking. Thank god, you got that gun when you did."
"That's my que." Nari said patting Angel on the head and giving her another candybar, "i'll be right back." She said.   5 minutes later Nari drove up to the otehr Humvee with the one she found "Somebody say something about another truck?" Nari asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: July 13, 2017, 06:38:31 AM »
"Hell yeah, that's just what we ordered." Blaine replied, jumping down from the roof of the truck. After checking the new Humvee out, he went to check on Ray. Finding him in pain, Blaine dropped down and took his medical kit out. "Where's your pain, my man?" He asked, taking a small syringe of morphine out with a bandage.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2017, 02:36:25 AM »
James was about to speak when Skye's voice called out, "Blaine..." If Blaine looked, he'd see her motioning her head for him to come to her. Body language said, "This is something to be said between you and I."