The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: An Empty World  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
Re: An Empty World
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 07:00:17 AM »
She binned and began walking back the way she came. "Not too far from here," she said. "I've managed to hide a few solar panels in the window so at least I've got some electricity."
She opened the door to her house and began to take off her coat. "Want a hot drink ? The winter just seems to be getting worse and worse," she said, going to the sink to fill the kettle
[/URL]

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 08:04:50 PM »
She mentally laid a map out before her, remembering which way to go for some non-perishable supplies. There were plenty of stores nearby, thankfully. Though, it'd be best to go for a smaller, lesser known one. More likely to still have plenty of stuff.
She had a few shopping bags with her. Ha, just like she out for milk again, as if everything was normal. Keahi sighed, the imaginary reality quickly slipping away. Focus, K. Supplies.

Offline LeeMessesAround

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Opossum
  • Coloring: Just a normal looking opossum
  • Height: Roughly 5'9
  • Weight: 113 pounds
  • Build: Fairly lanky, but working to build muscle
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: In a limbo state between happy and depressed, very strange feeling
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 12:56:49 AM »
He looked around and rolled his shoulders, the place seemed cozy. "Uh, sure, a hot drink sounds nice." The winter hadn't been as bad for him, his winter coat grew in rather quickly and was capable of keeping him rather warm, but he felt the extra warmth would ease his nerves a little more.
"Where'd you get the solar panels?" He asked curiously, standing a few paces behind her.
I'm not a very active user here, but feel free to message me, if you'd like. I'll happily exchange Discord, Skype, or DeviantArt with people who want to talk to me more.

Offline max snow

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic wolf
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 10stone
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Glad to be different
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 11:10:19 AM »
*After awhile of trying to call out to any survivours max dicided to simply take the radio and other supplies that were in the car and continue to search the area for others and other supplies, after a long time he came to a small corner store max: "cmon there has to be some supplies here" *walking in the store it was as if nobody had been there in awhile dust collected on top of cans and on the counters all of the refrigerated goods had gone bad and there was water all over the floors that had ice crystals forming the shop smelt of rotting food* max: "oh man that is rip!" *he covered his muzzle imediately* max: "there has to be some none perishables left" *he began searching through the store looking for cans and dried goods untill he heard a small noise like slow footsteps*

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 11:41:09 AM »
She handed him some tea and walked towards the window. "They were from my old roommate, he got them to try and save on electricity; I guess he didn't intend on everything king wrong and them coming in use," she said. "Just don't tell anyone, they'll try and steal em or something"

(lmao I don't know what I'm doing >w>)
[/URL]

Offline LeeMessesAround

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 03:58:52 PM »
(Keahi sent me a PM telling me she was going camping and to skip her turn when it came up)

Gregor held the tea tightly in his hands to warm up his palms and to let the tea cool off. "I'll keep it a secret." He promised. "I assume your old roomate, uh...disappeared." He said, kind of regretting the words as they fell out...it wasn't any of his business to be asking that sort of thing.
I'm not a very active user here, but feel free to message me, if you'd like. I'll happily exchange Discord, Skype, or DeviantArt with people who want to talk to me more.

Offline max snow

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 04:41:16 PM »
Max collected all the none perishable goods he could fit in his small rucksack and then moved through the store untill he found a small door leading to a cellar he waded down into the water that was up to his ankles from the freezers and water works then as he was searching there was a clink of a bell he was no longer alone*max: "hmm maybe its somone who heard me on the radio" *he looked a bit worried but cautiosly made his way up out of the deep dark cellar and peered around the door to see a stranger looking through the store for goods* max: "ummm, h, hello?" *he said nervously*

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 02:45:54 PM »
(Ugh I'm so sorry had too much school work and uni appointments + visa things to look at ;u;)

Gregor held the tea tightly in his hands to warm up his palms and to let the tea cool off. "I'll keep it a secret." He promised. "I assume your old roomate, uh...disappeared." He said, kind of regretting the words as they fell out...it wasn't any of his business to be asking that sort of thing.

She nodded and sipped her own tea. "Last week it was, been a bit quieter around here since he left but oh well,"
She looked at him and then walked over to the window. "You're not that old are you ? I hope you haven't been out there alone"
[/URL]

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 04:51:12 PM »
(Hiii! Btw, nice avatar Lumix! And yikes, my posts are tiny)

She turned towards the voice, her mane sticking up. It was a bad sign she wasn't alone. It meant many things were most likely gone, and they could be hostile. Or there could be more... Keahi didn't speak, completely tense.

Offline LeeMessesAround

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2017, 05:17:44 PM »
He shrugged slightly. "I had someone with me for about a week, but I think he's gone now." He said, taking a small sip of his tea. "That was a mess." He grumbled and walked over to a chair to sit down. He took another sip of his tea then set it down on the ground.

Offline max snow

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 08:33:03 PM »
*slowly looking out from behind the door* max: "hello f, friend or foe?" *he begins to draw a small karambit from behind his back just in case* max: "im not looking for trouble" *slowly comes out from the basement*