The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)  (Read 12908 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)
« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »
She saw some little mound in the ground with a metal hatch on one side. It was far in the distance and she elbowed Nitro. "Think that's it?"
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
  • New to all this. Will you be my friend?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Orange/yellow, orange/brown mane
  • Height: about average
  • Weight: Little above average
  • Build: Endomorpth bodytype, muscular
  • Currently: Lonely and searching
« Reply #331 on: June 24, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »
Nitro nodded, "Yes I think it is, though we might need to break in. If it's the old lab they would have sealed it off, which means we just can open the door"

This is my signature?! Someday this will be something awesome, I guarantee it! ;)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #332 on: June 24, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »
She thought for a moment. "What about that store room that was never sealed? He always talked about that when he thought I wasn't listening."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #333 on: June 24, 2017, 11:44:35 PM »
"Find anything in there, Nari?" Skye called back to Nari.

The Dragon was caught off-guard by the sudden tackle, but chuckled heartily. "You're welcome."

Skye barked in her radio, "Blaine, can you keep the dragon where he is? I'm gonna finish examining the interior of the armory. After which, I'd very much like to speak with our dragon friend, find out if he really is who I think he is."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2017, 01:41:02 AM »
Nari didn't respond she was too busy 'admiring' all the contents of the armory, a couple things caught her eye a couple suits of power armor and a humvee with a turret mounted gatling laser.     "You guys might want to come down here." Nari finnally said.     
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #335 on: June 25, 2017, 04:16:58 AM »
Blaine nodded to Ray, and kicked the front doors open. They fell from their hinges, clanging against the ground. Walking outside, he turned his rifle on the dragon but finished his cigarette. "Both of you, inside." He said, sternly. Being deprived of sleep, Blaine was irritated and not at all in the mood to deal with any problems.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #336 on: June 25, 2017, 11:26:11 PM »
Angel heard the door open, but when Blaine yelled at her, she backed up from the dragon, clearly scared, but she soon stood in front of the dragon, trying to protect him.       Angel yelled to Blaine, her arms outstretched to stop the dragon, "No hurt!!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: June 25, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
The dragon was in no position to do anyone any harm anyway - Blaine had him at gunpoint before he could raise his own weapon. "I'll cooperate, pal - relax," he assured Blaine. "And put the gun down; you're scaring her." He indicated Angel.

Skye caught up with Nari and saw what she had called her down here for. "Great... new vehicle. Dunno if it has any fuel, but how we gonna get this topside?" she asked Nari.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: June 25, 2017, 11:52:36 PM »
"It's got a fuel cell Diesel hybrid engine." Nari explained. "It'll run it's already got some fuel in the tank, the silver vixen explained finshed loading weapons and armor into the back of the trunk  of the humvee. "Even comes with it's own hydrolosis chamber to filter hydrogen out of water." Nari continued as she hit a button on the wall, a secret garage door opened, revealing a hidden exit.
The silver vixen climed into the driver seat.

Outside, a large hidden tunnel rose up from the ground, the ground nearby at first shaking as the tunnel exit rose from the dusty ground, revaeling a secret exit from the armory, the sound of the Humvee echoing out of the revealed tunnel.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: June 26, 2017, 12:17:46 AM »
"Subtle..." Skye commented as she climbed into the passenger seat. "You do realize we're likely staying here for the night, right?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: June 26, 2017, 12:37:50 AM »
"Should i close the secret tunnel then?" Nari asked reving the engine.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #341 on: June 26, 2017, 07:33:39 AM »
Blaine paused for a moment, examining the dragon protecting the other. This girl is going to be a major issue, he thought to himself before lowering his rifle. He sighed and then gestured to the building, "You two are going to get cold out here. Come inside," Blaine said, staying on the porch until the two would go in. When the dragon in the cloak would walk by him, he would whisper, "Sit by the fire. We're going to talk until Skye gets topside."

Off in the distance, faint lights could be seen. Almost dancing in a way.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #342 on: June 26, 2017, 03:00:40 PM »
Ray, arm hanging at his side, peered out the window, and spotted the lights. Mesmerized, the one-pawed raccoon opened the window and peered outside. "What is..?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #343 on: June 26, 2017, 03:26:10 PM »
Angel tried to pull the dragon along with her if he resisted.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
  • New to all this. Will you be my friend?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Orange/yellow, orange/brown mane
  • Height: about average
  • Weight: Little above average
  • Build: Endomorpth bodytype, muscular
  • Currently: Lonely and searching
« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2017, 05:19:32 PM »
She thought for a moment. "What about that store room that was never sealed? He always talked about that when he thought I wasn't listening."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Yeah sure, we can go look there, if we are lucky we can find something that packs a bigger punch than my explosive arrow heads"
Nitro nodded.
This is my signature?! Someday this will be something awesome, I guarantee it! ;)