The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)  (Read 13016 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Old World Blues (CLOSED ATM)
« Reply #315 on: June 20, 2017, 10:31:35 AM »
She kept driving. "Ok, I think I might know as well. I mean, i'm driving in the right direction sooo..." Then she suddenly swerved the bike to a skid, nearly throwing them both off. Ahead were two ferals.

"..." She got off the bike, kicking out the kickstand. "I got this, don't waste arrows."
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #316 on: June 20, 2017, 11:54:03 AM »
Gypsie stared at the hand in horror, then back to Ray.   She lept at Ray, hugging him, "It grow back soon...", she said in her bet English, in a calm and soothing tone.

****Outside the Library****

Meanwhile, Angel had felt sick and ran outside to go vomit.   After she finished that, she looked towards a black satchel lumped on the ground, and it looked fairly well kept, aside from stitches from gashes.

Angel was getting hungry again, so she crept towards the half hidden bag at a leisure until she got to it, to then frantically search through the bag for some food, eventually finding a 'happy dragon' organic fruit snack.  Her eyes beamed open and she quickly went to eat it, making a lot of crinkling sounds as she approached her first bite.

As she ate, she failed to notice the owner of the bag before her.

(Rom, this is me leading to your character.)

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: June 20, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »
(Eyyyy new furs)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
  • New to all this. Will you be my friend?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Orange/yellow, orange/brown mane
  • Height: about average
  • Weight: Little above average
  • Build: Endomorpth bodytype, muscular
  • Currently: Lonely and searching
« Reply #318 on: June 20, 2017, 12:35:57 PM »
As they were nearly thrown off the dirt bike Nitro looked at Angela and said
"Well maybe I should be driving? Because this sure is a bumpy ride, which often does not bode well for explosive chemicals"
He then noticed the ferals.
"Sure I'll save my arrows, these puppies are expensive and hard to come by" He gestured to the compact bow arrows.
He jumped off the bike, and continued to fiddle with his precious arrows
This is my signature?! Someday this will be something awesome, I guarantee it! ;)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: June 20, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
She nodded, then ran forwards. So fast in fact, it seemed impossible. She became a blurry streak as she neared the feral that was dragging a shovel. Then she rammed her finger up the skin under it's chin and braced herself. Then she pulled, flipping the feral with one hand her free hand grabbed the shovel like it was a light baton and slammed it into the feral's head. The skull cracked and dented as she dropped the carcass. Then she held the shovel like a base ball bat, she swung, the edge of the shovel had been sharpened from all the dragging but was brittle. The shovel penetrated the skin and hit the spine, probably shattering it. The edge of the shovel broke off, leaving a sharp and ragged edge. She dropped the shovel smiling. "Been a while since I had that much fun..."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: June 20, 2017, 02:13:25 PM »
"Nice show. If you are done playing with the ferals we could maybe continue? Would really like to find the lab soon, since we also have to be back with the group before the sun is up"
He said with a smirk on his face, putting the prepared arrows in the quiver.
This is my signature?! Someday this will be something awesome, I guarantee it! ;)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: June 20, 2017, 02:20:07 PM »
She smiled back at him. It wasn't exactly a friendly smile, more like a, kill happy, maniac grin. Her face cleared to a normal Angela level of caring and she shrugged, hopping on the bike she gestured to the back of it. "Coming sir Posh?"
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2017, 05:29:58 AM »
"Don't lie to him," Blaine said, standing up and pulling a rag from his pocket. He wrapped the severed paw and threw it in the fireplace, conveniently left with logs from someone. Lighting the fire, he moved back to Ray and bandaged his wrist. "There's still plenty of prosthetic limbs left from before the war. Good quality too. Had a guy back in my unit, had a prosthetic arm." Blaine added, hoping to lift Ray's spirits even if it was a little bit.

Turning around, Blaine noticed the dragon was gone. He stood up and checked around before asking, "Anyone see where the dragon went?"
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2017, 07:55:39 AM »
Ray grabbed the dismembered paw and threw it into the fireplace as if it was a piece of garbage. He sat silently a moment, before speaking quietly. "She ran, could not handle blood. I did not see after that."
The paw burned much faster than it should have, and was quickly reduced to ash. Ray lifted his stump paw and sighed. "I know not now how to use my rifle."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #324 on: June 21, 2017, 04:21:57 PM »
Back in the bunker under the library,  Nari, gripped a frag grenade  in her hand. The silver vixen tossed the grenade at the armory door, roaches, ferals and the sentry turrets too busy with each other to notice. The grenade went off sending pieces of metal flying down the hallway some banging into the walls, making dents and even sparking as they rcochet off. When the smoke cleared all that was left was a pile of dead bodies and escrap metal the walls scracthed but stable, the armory door didn't even have a dent in it being made of some high tech alloy.

Nari seeing the 'dust' had cleared stepped up to the arnory door ,checking it for any way to get it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 04:27:24 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Lawleit

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: June 21, 2017, 08:23:29 PM »
"yea I'm comming just don't call me sir Posh aight?"
Nitro mounted the dirt bike

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »
She revved it and drove on,
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2017, 09:07:36 PM »
"We'll figure it out," Blaine replied, picking up his rifle and taking a seat in one of the old chairs by the fireplace. It sunk in and smelled stale, but not putrid. He lit another cigarette and watched the door, rifle ready for anything.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #328 on: June 21, 2017, 10:09:12 PM »
(Holy f*** I missed a lot! Sorry bout that, been busy with other matters.)

The dragon knelt beside Angel and held out two meal bars flavored as Cookies and Cream. "You seem hungry, young one. Have you not been able to eat?"

Skye appeared at a window and froze, seeing the black-cloaked dragon with the sniper rifle. "James..." she whispered hoarsely.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2017, 01:12:00 AM »
Angel froze when the Dragon came up behind her, and she would have screamed if she had seen him as a threat... and he also had food, so naturally she hastily took the food bars and started eating them.     Angel happily ate one of the bars, and before she went to eat the second one, Angel tackled the dragon and hugged him, her clothing shifting for a moment and making a slight stretching noise, she then exclaimed in a happy and sweet tone, "Thank you!", she was attempting to hug him tightly, but it would seem like a light hug to the dragon.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel