The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fall of Savior Station  (Read 8492 times)

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
Re: The Fall of Savior Station
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2017, 03:50:45 AM »
"You have the right idea, Friend," Melanthios said to Ray.

He then perked his ears and glanced around at an explosive metallic crunch that sounded on his end of the PDA sounded out loud. The Jackal held his breath as he silently rushed over to peer through the crack in a nearby bulkhead. He started breathing heavily as visible panic began to set in.

"Ray," Melanthios hissed more quietly than the grinding metal echoing down the corridor from him, "Ray, you have to move. He got loose, and he is very... very pissed. I don't have time to explain. Just make your way to *screech* B2! I *screech*-peat: get *creak* Cafeteria B2!! You have to get around *ravenous growl* we can meet! Get moving! And don't let that PDA out of your sight!!"

And with that, the screen pixelated then flickered off, leaving Ray alone with the information Melanthios had given him.

((Updated the map. Feel free to add any additional changes, guys.))
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:27:27 AM by Blue Fox »
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2017, 07:52:39 AM »
Karlo walked towards the flight lounge door, it opened and revealed a hallway of darkness and bloody walls.

Karlo's night vision helped him see through the hallway, he signaled where they should go since Karlo is the only one with access to a map.

Karlo heard loud growling noises coming from Ray's PDA.

"Cafeteria B2....... I'll update my map and see if we can get there ASAP." Karlo said calmly.

What he wanted to know is what this infestation really is and why it wants to kill us, he was going to find out but he wanted to know now.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2017, 04:56:02 PM »
As the fire inside the pod was quelled from it losing power, Angel's pod door shot off and her cryogenic pod started to thaw her body and bring her back to consciousness.

When Angel woke up, she staggered her steps, clumsily walking out of the pod to look at the animal exhibits on the walls .

As she looked around, she walked over to a large landscape window, sitting in front of it and watching the lights below, not knowing that it was fighting.

Angel was different from most beings, she could self propel herself through space,  all without needing oxygen.

The window overlooked the cafeteria, and her turquoise glow in the darkness of the biodome could be slightly seen.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 01:13:25 AM »
Ray started towards Cafeteria B2, and held his Arc-welder in front of himself.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2017, 08:49:21 PM »

(hey was wondering if I could join?)

Name: Tina

Species: Kobold
Coloring: Metallic Silver scales
Eye color: purpleHeight: 2'8
Weight: 29 lbs
Build: Not too strong but makes up for it by being quick and dexterous. Her throwing arm is good and almost always hits her mark. While she may be small she is actually pretty sturdy and can take some hits.
Occupation: ex-military who decided to own a gun store in her retirement. She makes a lot of the weapons she sells which are actually pretty high quality. In her spare time she makes explosives as well, mostly for entertainment purposes.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:53:49 PM by Tina »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2017, 10:22:28 PM »
I'm going to introduce a new character

Name: Mordecai Swanson
Height:6'4
Weight:160 lbs
Species: Lemur
Appearance: Tall and skinny with arms being a deep, maroon, red on the front and a coal black on the back, his face is well structured, with a chiseled chin and deep cut cheek bones, and average sized eyes and nose, people often mistake him for a celebrity for how well shaped his facial features are, his belly and snout are white, and his legs are also a deep maroon red color, and his feet are black, his hands are black and his ears are white, he has a long, shoulder length hippie haircu t that actually looks very well on him.
Personality: Mordecai is nearly mute, he can only speak a few sentences before straining his vocal chords to due an infectious and chronic vocal condition be got years ago, he's extremely laid back and lazy, and isn't very social, he hates talkative people who just can't shut up, he's very quiet and usually doesn't care about others because they are all the same to him, however in emergencies he takes everybody seriously because he seriously hates death and is more terrified of it than anyone, he is also claustrophobic, however he loves science and will easily listen to anyone who talks about it, and he is a massive sucker for redheads, and is easily persuaded, however be also really cares about animals and is monotone most of the time.
Eye color: white with grey tints
Occupation: Mordecai processes food and checks for any diseases or mold to make sure the food is clean and prepared for processing, he works on sector X near Food Processing facility on Savior Station

I will update on Mordecai later, that's all for now.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2017, 04:00:50 PM »
Ray made it about halfway to the cafeteria, when he was attacked by some of the creatures. He panicked, and discharged his welder. His aim, albeit panicked, struck true and destroyed the head of  the creature closest to him. Ray began re-charging his welder, as the other creature advanced. He was not fast enough, and the creature wrestled the raccoon to the ground. Ray was flailing, pounding at the creature in vain hopes to deter it. After a few moments, the raccoon gripped something familiar. Hard and cold, cylindrical in shape, the pipe crashed into the creature's skull and lodged itself firmly there. Once it finished it's death-throws, Ray tossed the creature aside and stood up, wiping gunk and blood off of himself as best he could. He realized some gore had gotten onto his face, and set about cleaning his face, before deploying his helmet. The lighted facets on the helmet's front gave enough light for him to see, and his suits minimal AI had pathed out the way to Cafeteria B2.  Ray wondered if the soldiers were going to shoot him in the back, as he had left some of them in the lurch. Though a part of him felt bad, they were here to save him and not the other way around, right? Ray sighed loudly, and continued on his way, pipe in one paw and welder in the other.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2017, 01:26:56 AM »
A holographic display sparked up in the corner of Ray's HUD. It was Melanthios. He spoke in a loud whisper.

"It's moved on from where I am. I've managed to block off some of the doors between me and the creature. You seem to be nearing the cafeteria now. Be careful. Arm yourself with whatever you can. I fear it may have caught on to your scent."

A quiet blip, and the digital jackal had vanished from Ray's visor, without giving him much time to respond.

Up ahead, corpses and blood adorned the corridors, but it seems like the creators of said corpses had already been beaten down by Ray. A soft, natural hum vibrated from behind the walls, and the lights around the corner flickered intermittently.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2017, 01:45:08 AM »
Angel peered from the biodome room window to the below cafteria B2, seeing movement, but unable to see what was going on.

Out of the wall fell a gangreous alien, and she looked at it as it growled at her.

Angel tilted her head, seeing the pain it was in and not the danger easily presented before her.

Angel walked towards the alien, placing a hand on it's head, to which it closed it's eyes as the sickness within disappeared, but then it fell dead as the sickness was what was keeping it alive, and this made Angel erupt in a loud scream, it carrying through the fortified vents leading into the room

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2017, 04:43:35 AM »
While Karlo could do nothing but watch Ray fend off the infested, as he was too far away, could hear a loud Screech across the sector.

He ran over to Ray and stomped on the corpse. Making sure it was dead.

"You okay?" Karlo asked.

Karlo then randomly entered a video chat with Melanthios, Melanthios could see a large, heavily armored soldier weilding a minigun with a helmet covering his face.

"This is Karlo, im a security officer aboard the emergency response unit heading your way as we speak, we should get there in about 20 minutes tops, do you have any idea what the hell is going on?" Karlo asked the jackal.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2017, 04:57:42 AM »
Ray stepped away from Karlo in anger. "Quit hacking my comms! Just 'cause you're carrying firepower doesn't mean you rule the roost!"

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2017, 06:17:32 AM »
Melanthios flicked to Karlo's channel.

"I know what is going on," he quipped. "The whole station is plagued with aliens and $#!%!"

He then cleared his throat apologetically. "As for getting here, I'm not sure you can make it. directly between you and me are two broken bulkheads, two locked and barricaded doors, and some hulking mass of alien flesh. The only way you're going to find a way down to engineering control is through the air ducts, and those are swarming with activity."
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2017, 09:52:58 PM »
"Well I'm obviously too big to fit in any air ducts, are you sure there's no other option? Try to see if you can find a control panel which has access to the bulkheads."
Karlo said calmly.

"Also this isn't just an alien invasion, it's an alien virus, latching on to regular people and mutating them into these...........things, I'll try to bring a live one to your location so you can analyze it, I'll try to restrain it as best as I can, but if it breaks loose, then don't hesitate to kill it." Said Karlo.

Post Merge: March 30, 2017, 10:00:40 PM
Karlo looked at Ray.
"Yeah, I know, but we all have to communicate with each other to survive, it's kind of stupid to keep the commander away from us when talking to people is exactly what we have to do to find out what's going on, even if you understand, everyone else has to as well, which means everyone should have access to communications."

Karlo looked around for the commander, he then found his dead body by the flight lounge, torn up by hostile aliens.

Karlo looked back in Rags direction.
"And since the commander is dead, and I clearly know what I'm doing, I'm in charge now, and if you have a problem with that, then you can survive without us, see how long you last, small fry."

Karlo turned away from Ray's direction and kept on walking down the hallway, alert and ready, Karlo used his night vision just so in case the lights went out.

"Now let's go, your friend is waiting and is at risk of dying, and we don't want that do we? So come on."

(Yes tina you can join, just follow the rules in my first post)

Post Merge: March 30, 2017, 10:08:10 PM
(Sorry guys I'm my last post I meant to say "keep the communications" not "keep the commander" lol stupid autocorrect, sorry everyone)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 10:08:10 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2017, 10:50:14 PM »
The doors to the biodome randomly opened and Angel walked out into the hallway, keeping her hands cupped together as she walked slowly down the hallway, confused with no end.

Angel was blindly walking towards Cafeteria B2

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2017, 04:37:29 AM »
"Woah, woah, hey, I've seen enough of those things already!" Melanthios assured Karlo. "Besides, I'm no scientist. I'm just a tech guy. As for opening the doors, it's no good. I've tried them all, employing multiple different methods for getting them open. I have had no luck whatsoever. Perhaps there is one among you who can fit through the vents? Maybe Ray...? The device he holds contains information vital to helping take control of the situation. All I need is someone to get it to me down here in Engineering, and we're golden. I trust Ray."

((map update! BTW, those rows of little rooms are personal living quarters))
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?